3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 13.09.19 11:09 pm

Impressions of the game (Uncharted 4: A Thief's End)

So how is it? Write your impressions.
69 Comments
Sort by:
j
jess0187 27.10.20

Naughty Dogs is fine. I didn't see anything outstanding. There was always a sense of emptiness and pointless collection of artifacts. 8/10
Last of us liked a little more.

00 Brave sailor 07.01.21

In the game, the amount of absurdity is simply off scale. For example, in the scene where Drake's wife exposed them; They are hiding, the bandits cannot find them, his wife thinks he is in another place, and nevertheless, somehow miraculously, she finds their closet in which they hide. Second: When Drake and his brother find a crypt in the cemetery, they solve a dull (like everyone else) riddle in it, After they get into a room with a window through which they saw the entrance to the cave. It turns out that if they had passed by this very entrance to the cave, without first looking at this entrance through the window in the crypt, they would not have noticed the entrance. Further in this cave there were a bunch of holes through which someone would have climbed into these caves and explored them long ago. Third: On the islands, they swam along the arrows on the underwater stones, and before them, no one even had the idea to swim along the arrows, and see where they lead. In general, there is a lot of this in the game, which never passed. + enemies in some locations will respawn around the corner at a dead end and attack in the back / from the side. A lot of wall climbing. In places where everything rotted hundreds of years ago, there is a whole box. The rope miraculously wraps itself around the belt. In Lara Croft, this could be forgiven, but ancharted is positioned as a serious and thoughtful game to the smallest detail. One of the worst games overall. It is not clear why everyone praises her so much. In places where everything rotted hundreds of years ago, there is a whole box. The rope miraculously wraps itself around the belt. In Lara Croft, this could be forgiven, but ancharted is positioned as a serious and thought-out game to the smallest detail. One of the worst games overall. It is not clear why everyone praises her so much. In places where everything rotted hundreds of years ago, there is a whole box. The rope miraculously wraps itself around the belt. In Lara Croft, this could be forgiven, but ancharted is positioned as a serious and thought-out game to the smallest detail. One of the worst games overall. It is not clear why everyone praises her so much.

b
borismoiseevrmx 28.02.21

Visually, the game is mesmerizing, the animation is very smooth and natural. Graphics ... It seemed to me that even GoV, which came out 2 years later, did not look so natural, even to completely secondary objects just some manic attention was paid. Faces, sweat on clothes, dirt. The puzzles have become much more difficult, there are more wow moments than probably in all the first three parts combined. There are, of course, a number of ridiculous conventions (like sit around the corner, health will recover), so it should be treated more like an expensive action movie. Who was there talking about realism in Lara Croft? I watched from a friend as Lariska fell down and accidentally pierced her side with an arrow, approximately in the place where the kidney is, and she, as if nothing had happened, pulls it out - this is where the credibility is. Enemies crush not only by number, but also by skill, surround, throw grenades, thus, smoking us out of hiding, they shoot accurately, perhaps even too much. The first half of the game is 9 out of 10, in the second, as it seemed, the ideas ran out and there are almost no plot videos and they are too zealous to throw meat, the second half is 7 out of 10. In about half of the fights there is a choice - to shoot everyone or to stealth (almost like in Far Edge). One way or another, the game deserves attention - 8 out of 10.

L
Lex-one 28.02.21

I'll start straight away with a simple one, the game is shit ...
And here's why:
1. The plot is very superficial and predictable and the grand piano is immediately visible.
2. Flashbacks from childhood, oh, these flashbacks are useless to anyone from Nathan's childhood, worthless and useless, it makes you puke.
3. Feminism and SZHV of the brain, a black woman defeats a healthy, strong white man fighting / climbing on rocks all his life.
Unless the woman is a mutant, and she was raised from birth as a special soldier, I don't even know how to explain it then.
4. Sight, oh, this sight, it feels like playing for a man who for the first time in his life holds a weapon in his hands, and not a man who destroyed a couple of armies. But to fix with a low level of difficulty, there is an auto-sight.
In general, 3/10 and then only for graphene and the scene with the car.
What is Lara shit, what is this.
But at least there is a pumping in the stall.

s
sarge275 31.01.22

Legacy of Thieves is out. On PS5 we get 4K at 30fps, 1440p at 60fps (PS4 pro graphics level), and 1080p 120fps with drawdowns (PS4 graphics level).

It seems to me - not bad. Sony is finally starting to think in terms of frame rates. Not everyone needs nerdy 4K. There is a choice. All games would be like that.
I think you don't have to worry about the PC version - it will fly even on calculators.

F
Frinverxs 03.09.22

rock climbing simulator 4: the end of the path of soap
this game did not bring anything new, you climb rocks and certain objects of houses, there are balvans with wooden AI to shoot at them, there are few puzzles and they are designed for young children who play such games for the first time, the plot not only is it predictable, but it will also stretch up to 30 hours. Play for 1 time and immediately forget

E
Evil in the flash 03.09.22

Frinverxs
All tastes of course, but it's not clear about the puzzles. Did you need riddles at the level of some of the most difficult quests, so that for "half an hour each"? No thanks, no need. We have a kind of action adventure game, the more linear.

D
Dimon_Zorg 03.09.22

Frinverxs

Typical description of a dumb clown. This game has a script, a plot, a setting. That's it, this is already enough to play it, because this is a rarity on a PC.

A
AndralStormborn 17.11.22

I tried to play on PC, but it's a very boring game. Same crazy unrealistic rock climbing parkour as tombrider, lots of running, little shooting, lots of boring activities. Well, yes, in some places it is clear that they tried to stage the scenes and the plot, but the plot itself somehow does not catch on. And the graphics and details will not surprise anyone.