3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Navali_volume 11.12.19 03:03 am

NCR sumoner (Diablo 2)

Decided to play for the first time in my life samanera, but the runes for Eni INFI the Bramley bist of any and there are no plans in the future, in the choice of gear is not a problem, shako homunculus, pepper the set, or marowelli W boots, 2 BC, arachnids, Mara, armor is not decided but I think Viper, inventory torch plus sclera to sumon, the only question is the layout of skill, if all bahau in the melee skeletons in skeleton mastery , where to throw other skill worth maxing out a Golem? Or is it better to strengthen some kind of curse? Or revive? Whether these skeletons somehow evaluate the monsters in Hel? Want little buttons much well. Normal guide sumoner've not found, maybe he does not live in Hel and is used primarily on the HC for protection at khbr? Play only in software, not afraid to die)
39 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sweety_Mustard 11.12.19

Navali_volume
Will and easy - if 1 ppl go eat. On normal Dura rock a bunch of Golem + IM took a long time, but he literally dies with 6-8 strikes. Other - TP to town and back - the whole crowd at his feet. It regards the norm - nm will be easier, hell think how to pass )

F
Firenessa 11.12.19

Obsessed ine only, and T. Shaw, do you want to reload?

i
ikorka_ 11.12.19

and enigmas as better than the familiar to wear? and make a Golem from INSI?

m
minovalo 11.12.19

Shako, Mara's/good 2 Necr, Hoto/Beast, Homa, Mages, Soy/BC, Arah, Hassle. INSI in Bulge. *cantatas*

O
Obsessed 11.12.19

Firenessa, no, I want necr starter LTV in ngmi. naslozhdaytes shorter. ;-)

ikorka_, to your taste. and Golems too. inigma still SURESET.

N
Navali_volume 11.12.19

Obsessed
And you can apnut stick on scoop that slows down enemies, if it is essential, or rather, you can APAT unique stick not to download the Golem of clay and rock of fire? Always wanted to swing I max fire or blood Golem)

O
Obsessed 11.12.19

Navali_volume, eth Kelpie snare Stygian Pike APEDA to the same as and not eth.

S
Sweety_Mustard 11.12.19

Navali_volume wrote:
bloody Golem
Not advised - after the fix THEM it is much more dangerous for Persian than for mobs.

m
minovalo 11.12.19

he's much more dangerous for the Persian
In some of the ancient patches changed the mechanics. Should work like this:
If Blood Golem's current life + stolen life > Blood Golem's maximum life, remainder goes to the caster; if the caster's current life + stolen life > caster's maximum life, remainder returns to the Blood Golem.

But his swing cold as fire (PVM), OFC.

N
Navali_volume 11.12.19

passed
So only the clay remains? Because I'm single, did that set but he ensing unnecessary in General, mana does not end at all well after will cause skeletons of course? Or is there another cheap option iron Golem?

m
minovalo 11.12.19

XS, as you have, but I have a very even end, if the Golem suddenly turns off the Copper (there is Barok).

Or is there another cheap option iron Golem?
Well, make it from rags to slow the target. But without control teleport summons sluggish.

m
minovalo 11.12.19

Although, the flea. From Glue +SK and so 60% slow. Chance 2 castes some static field, maybe.. but there are chances of bad. In General, useful INSI nothing of the cheaper options.

O
Obsessed 11.12.19

Navali_volume, clay inhibits itself. iron can be from the same Culpa to make - just 75% slow (I really tried, then I can!). clay (tried that) with Eni hellishly steep that you throw in who should be, she's FAT (i.e., it does not kill immediately) and throws 66% slow (not kill..and on. no one.).

S
Sweety_Mustard 11.12.19

Navali_volume
Well, you can imuna to do. He has his interests well - if you make clothes with + resist, then he can become imonom. Physical or El imonom about sockets, whether working for him, passed will tell for sure - and so with kalpi with jewel 15@ Golem poidee will be entertaining.

m
minovalo 11.12.19

about sockets, whether working for him
I see no reason not to work. But it will not help the necro.

N
Navali_volume 11.12.19

passed
And if insing with merc to take? He still than to run in fact if it's not INFI is not a beast or something with focus?

m
minovalo 11.12.19

there is something with concentration
Pride. From his majors and just make a Golem (at PG is a waste of runes). Beast - himself necro.

And if insing with merc to take?
Well run with clay then why Balk at a piece of iron that will not rearrange to the desired point and trying to get lost without teleport?

0b256 11.12.19

Merck on shipi he is 75 LVL gives LVL 20 thorns aura

O
Obsessed 11.12.19

0b256, shape! SHE!