3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
- DILOR- 11.12.19 03:09 am

How do you like the ending? (The Evil Within)

NOT QUITE a happy ending
65 Comments
Sort by:
n
nurbak 11.12.19

DENIMUSS
How have you managed to pass? And barely put a normal number in the fps and removed the black bars...
the game in General for the duration of what is?

p
perdyni 11.12.19

DENIMUSS
Well, zadrot ))))))

-
- DILOR- 11.12.19

nurbak
1920x1080 everything else set to off. Black bars not removed the FPS did not change. i5 4670k\8gbRAM\gtx670

M
Michael1990Rich 11.12.19

So what the game ended?

Y
Yuriy Maslov 11.12.19

Fig spoilers )) I'm just a woman from a drawer pulled out )

I
InSaneJeSter 11.12.19

The ending still gives to consider the continuation of the mysteries ;D

O
OdysseyFBI 11.12.19

waiting for the evil within 2 .....
and I think the errors in part 2 are taken into account .

-
- DILOR- 11.12.19

OdieyUSA
Error this is when at the end of the development of the game we analyze prodelannoj work and address them. And the fact that we got this negligence . And the attitude of the Gamers. (( To developers the house always had the TV with the bars on the top and bottom and sometimes have to slow down.))

D
DeadManWalking 11.12.19

After passing left a lot of questions. He still got out of the common mind? Or not? At the end he again was a squeak in the head. Who is this Leslie? Kidman said at the end - you know who he is, and what will happen to him if not to kill him. Who is he? What will happen to him?? What happened to Kidman and Joseph.

B
BorderZone - Pograniche 11.12.19

DeadManWalking

I'll try to give some answers:
1) About the fate of GG, I see three options. a) Yeah, I did, but after experiencing it the mind itself fails. b) got Out, but not only him. C) No, there is not necessary to describe.
2) Leslie is the only survivor of the experiments of Ruvik. His mind is perfect for Ruvik to sync, why Kidman wanted to kill him. Obviously, she was aware of the events, because she kind of organization which, in fact, the whole mess - they eventually built a STEM, not Ruvik. The result was lamentable, than he Ruvik kindly informs us, it's one thing when it builds one who is the author of the idea and quite another when his drawings, but do not understand the very essence of people. And about where Leslie is, in the end shows that he is in the real world, so it is unlikely he survived.
3) There are just - Kidman went along with the rest of the notorious organizations (direct Ada Wong, but not the charisma, of course). And Joseph took with them, because when he woke up, well, conventionally, we assume that in the real world, it was not there.

f
frantsyz 11.12.19

The ending is strange. Until the end nothing is clear. An old trick, done on purpose, so people buy the DLC, hoping to learn the truth. But I tend that he is not yet out. In the end, we are starting to rebound(see Babu and the fact that we are in the tub) and Kidman says something like: you Take those three, they don't have to leave. No one has to go, Shh. And we cut again, and then we leave from the hospital where we were met by the police

D
DeadManWalking 11.12.19

BorderZone - Border
In the end, when Sebastian woke up in the tub and disconnected themselves from the collective mind, we were shown a close up of the tub in which had to be Leslie, but he wasn't there. There are several theory - or he was able to get out of as chapters.the hero, or he helped someone, or Sebastian got out of the mind of Reuben, but was in the mind of Leslie, like a dream within a dream like in the movie the beginning.

l
legusor 11.12.19

the ending being to continue. in the second part (Wang) will be hunting for Leslie, which now sits asinhronisations with him the mind of Ruben ' s ruvik trying using knowledge and experience gained in the first part of the game is to destroy all of humanity. Wang the same protagonists. + - a couple of new.

d
deIIis 11.12.19

Vanga, the second part is yet to be announced. Perhaps the ending this was supposed to be originally. Favorite course writer: themes and catchy that people wait years to continue.
If the game will bring the bar to points planned by the developers, the second part won't take long. It's just business. Will start the production of pies from year to year.

L
Lavuer 11.12.19

I have a question for those who beat the game: is it possible to change the difficulty in the new game? In the conventional new game opened 2 levels of difficulty, and in the black - no.

K
Kageri Sendou 11.12.19

Lavuer
Only if you pass the game on a higher difficulty,then there will be change in the new game+.
The nightmare is still possible to pass,but the Akuma.....

L
Lavuer 11.12.19

to absoluth991
Thank you for your answer. Strange decision from developers. In other games from Mikami was the ability to replay on higher difficulties already shaken character.

A
AbramsHW 11.12.19

And who's Tatiana and why we were in the hospital?

M
Megapikal 11.12.19

As I understand it.from the very beginning when we're driving in the car,this is not the real world?Because when it starts the ultrasound,all clutching his head(GG,Joseph and the driver) in addition to Kidman.

B
BorderZone - Pograniche 11.12.19

Megapikal

Well, it's possible, because at the beginning of the game is Ruvik us drags. But in the real world it should not be, because we know that his goal is the same as that of the detective - out of STEM.