3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ALEXunder2049 11.12.19 12:39 pm

Black screen then the game closes (Resident Evil 2)

when you start the game hangs a black screen then the game closes without giving any notification. Anyone have the same? who that will advise?
46 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 11.12.19

ALEXunder2049
Write to tech support to repackers - they will help you

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.12.19

ALEXunder2049
Download another Repack

S
Samyy Schastlivyy 11.12.19

ALEXunder2049
Renew the wood on vidyahu,and Microsoft Visual C++

l
legusor 11.12.19

at the codex there is no Repack, but from what vasana the Repack you have? write at least that repak. original release from codex definitely works fine.

n
nvidia311988 11.12.19

Hmm...man turned with real many have the same problem, instead of as something to help with her decision its cons, you realize that it does not properly described the problem, but still.....

d
dreamevil2067 11.12.19

ALEXunder2049
Restart the PC
I yesterday with repak from hatab helped-then it all went like clockwork)

D
Dead Skinhead 11.12.19

nvidia311988
Cons most likely those who bought the game)

P
Podvipodvertov 11.12.19

Dead Skinhead
How much is that worth?

E
Ely Maze 11.12.19

Podvipodvertov
if you're talking about the game here's a screenshot from steam

P
Podvipodvertov 11.12.19

Ely Maze
I really thought five Grand somewhere.

B
BadEvgen 11.12.19

I also have a problem this was. Read what they say steam must be closed at startup pirates, and I personally helped.
And some helped connect the controller via usb port. In this case, the game does not adequately respond to the keyboard controls. Wrote like the fact that the game has some sort of strong reference to the control on the controller

E
Ely Maze 11.12.19

Podvipodvertov
well here depends on what PC I showed

but console too as too high for me

B
BamblbooM 11.12.19

Do you challenge something decided? From the folder CODEX crack installed? At least accomplish your goal, and that th problem is in the air will hang.

B
BamblbooM 11.12.19

Dead Skinhead
I would have bought, but no money.

D
Dead Skinhead 11.12.19

BamblbooM
Many of the same badosa)

P
Podvipodvertov 11.12.19

Dead Skinhead
Yes here even matter is not that of money but the fact is that too much to ask for a game, the value does not match the product.
To take the version for consoles, the price is about 5000 rubles - I have a phone worth so much, I have been with him three years go, the way is now with him sit and write, it is all I need. Here 5000 roubles is a fair price for your for games is expensive.
Take the PC version, well, for example 2500 rubles - I have a car Ford Focus 3, 2015, titanium, 2500 rubles is every six years, the original oil and filter, all replaced myself, so the pure price of goods. 2500 is a fair price for consumables that would then half a year to go, the game is expensive.

-
- DILOR- 11.12.19

I noticed one thing.. Run the license steam.. Minimize the game - run the pirates and the pirates does not go black screen. Close the license steam pirates.. And went..

R
RiseTR1991 11.12.19

WIN10 2018 activation need without activated Windows not start I have two Windows 10 with the asset and without one black screen on other flies without lag and crashes.

R
RiseTR1991 11.12.19

say thanks to DOVO protection

A
ALEXunder2049 11.12.19

in short guys I don't know what's wrong . tried three different Repack + original with tabletkoy from code - all the same symptoms, the wood top iron fits and starts. waiting for can patches what will be) thanks for the support)