3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
25Kagura 13.09.19 11:14 pm

The game crash after 2 evolution (Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey)

The game crash after 2 evolution during courtship(((
what should I do?
67% of the progress 4 of the meteorite in the shelter 3 has disappeared(Bug)
And the upper part of the network of skills is not pumped...Hz what to do(combat skills or something)
1 Comments
Sort by:
D
Disa_kun 13.09.19

25Kagura
About the crash I can't tell. The only thing I encountered: the game itself is closed, giving an error and the screen became black gradually. Both problems were saved restart the game and/or laptop.

About meteorites: for 67% you have very few of them collected. I have now the same, but have already found 8. Noticed that since the 4th meteorite after its selection to be activated any neuron. Maybe a coincidence, but I opened the long-awaited neurons that have been released no pumping.

About the disappearances: I can only judge by my personal experience and experiences of friends - with your database nothing is lost. Not lost, even with maps! If you picked up the object, and then it took off (for example, bone picked up during dressing of the corpse, and then threw back), it will lie there for years ))) At least in the change of generations I have these bones one field was covered. After the evolutionary jump is not checked, because the location did not return. But on the bases of all the retained 100%! Recently visited on the original database, everything remained in their places, and drag.stones and meteorites, even a stick there are a bunch. So either you lost them somewhere, or accidentally destroyed (it happened to me), sometimes a macaque-carriers during the attack drop things and do not convey to the base, or well really a bug and you're out of luck.

Leveling skills: lay out the skin with those neurons that are not pumped and your current state of pumping of the neural network