3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DayPathPond 12.12.19 03:50 am

Something is wrong with the enemies (Dark Souls 3)

Started the game, went to the first enemies, try to beat them and blows pass, and they can't help me to get. Is anybody else with this problem or I'm the chosen one?
88 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sayar Abdulhakov 12.12.19

Stupid bug, and this bug, as I understand it, AMD A4 or A6

B
Bloody_Bunny 12.12.19

Sayar Abdulhakov
May I also have the A4,but no departures,and you can complete the game without problems)

_
_MurraiD_ 12.12.19

Sayar Abdulhakov
Dude, I have A6. And this bug is just annoying. Don't know what to do?

S

_MurraiD_
do not know: reinstalled, verified the cache, created a new character,on behalf of the administrator tried - nothing helps

B
Bloody_Bunny 12.12.19

Sayar Abdulhakov
Yeah,reinstalled, tried different cracks, fixes,anything

_
_MurraiD_ 12.12.19

Sayar Abdulhakov
The same garbage. Current I have pirates tried to put all the settings and compatibility modes, moved, reinstalled Visual C ++ up to 2006 I think and then it hit me: we need to wait for patches and swearing quietly through clenched teeth)

_
_MurraiD_ 12.12.19

FST, the hitboxes of enemies are in the place where they stood and there they absorb damage normally, and dangle their model is just.

S

_MurraiD_
I have no idea why this bug is associated with the processors. I am now wondering, those who have this bug where you bought the game? The incentive or at sites such as g2a, zaka zaka, I personally bought with Zaki Zaki, maybe this problems?

S

In short, this bug is not only for owners of AMD A4 or A6, there in Intel i7-2600 CPU has the same bug (the incentive found at English-speaking users)

B
Bloody_Bunny 12.12.19

Sayar Abdulhakov
It has nothing to do,you buy the key and not the disk,still swinging from steam

I
Ilya Braun 12.12.19

Well since you are so smart I think this problem is only for pirates, why I have exactly the same, but the incentive??

B
Bloody_Bunny 12.12.19

Elijah Brown
Read carefully all the above,there is written that it is everywhere a problem,what incentive is that for pirates,this is a bug of the game

_
_MurraiD_ 12.12.19

Sayar Abdulhakov
I took from steam. All as it should be. Seen with config hardware incompatibility, some sad

B
Bloody_Bunny 12.12.19

Well,someone has something new to learn about this?

S

.The patch came like, right now I can not check, has solved this problem or not. Ceknito

S

As I understand it, this problem did not dare, do not want to be a pessimist, but I think this bug and not fix it

B
Bloody_Bunny 12.12.19

thank you for the info

_
_MurraiD_ 12.12.19

I still(

v
vladnk154 12.12.19

I understand there is no decision yet((

B
Bloody_Bunny 12.12.19

does anyone what Windows,can it?(I have 10)