3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
paragons 12.12.19 04:15 am

When the pirates? (Resident Evil 2)

When waiting for the pirates, starting to wait xD
233 Comments
Sort by:
z
z8TiREX8z 12.12.19

Ashley33
I mean, if me and Bob don't buy a game that does not greatly affect the sales of the game. Game buy around one million and 100 thousand, no, Yes, losses will be, but rather just the publisher does not receive excess profits,but he gets enough, and on the boat ride, and the restaurant go, new game release, piracy did not bury game bury game bad public relations company, publisher who is rushing the developers, and the developers who make bad games.It may not be fair to the publisher , but the publisher towards us is also not fair.

I
IDeaDHeaDI 12.12.19

PMFF
Speaking of old computers. Personally tested the game on this config:
P5KC, E5450, 6Gb DDR-II, GeForce 440 1Gb(!). 20-30 FPS is holding freely on the minimum salary.

J
Just-Name 12.12.19

PMFF
PMFF wrote:
Already crack is 99% ready so to speak. The only trouble is that the older processors do not start the game. Especially are problems at AMD with it.
But in General, already crack ready. New system pull.
Again you with your game) So you define crack ready 99 percent? or already the hackers are in the game and test for crashes and bugs?)) And maybe they have a patch for the game ready?)))
Just that, interesting, you this nonsense inner voice whispers? or do you get information from some other more credible dreamer?

J
Just-Name 12.12.19

z8TiREX8z wrote:
I don't know, maybe someone communicates with someone who knows it?
Yes nobody here with whom to communicate (from hackers I mean) just nonsense spread by schoolchildren. Do not believe any nonsense. When will crack be able to crack,and nobody here won't tell.

I
IDeaDHeaDI 12.12.19

Again you with your game

Adik-rus
Well, what that immediately trumps that? :( The boy just doesn't know that the game is not demanding on the CPU, runs even on a dual-core Core2Duo 12+ years ago. The game only need a normal video card. For a normal comfortable playing the game enough for the eyes 1050ti GTX 4Gb. Yes, on ultra in 4K on her errands, but it was about the comfort. For FullHD its potential just the same. All the cards from the green line below this category are already forced to make compromises with the graphics settings until the twisting of the sliders to zero, but nevertheless the game starts (unless, of course, the graphics card is not the time of the release of the original trilogy).

J
Just-Name 12.12.19

IDeaDHeaDI wrote:
The boy just doesn't know
Yes, I understand that he has no idea what to write) Just amazing what confidence they your nonsense passes for truth.

A
Ashley33 12.12.19

IDeaDHeaDI
well here to argue - maybe Kore Duo it and pull, but any dryer, even 6-nuclear Phenom II X6 1100T , which still ogogo - they will not start. And it's not performance, it's in the damn sse 4.1... about vidyahi, which is supposedly a priority - was launched to test the system - fx 4300 + 1030 gt + ddr3 8 = first loaded processor to the second memory. Well, there is also options - depending on what you in videodestroy clocked - in this game there's also lines all laid out - what kind of iron loading. One thing I can not understand - if I write settings that my count. settings require 4 gig of memory and I have in fact only 2 as I have the game it is not enough that is, so also its 30 frames gives? But that's a debate)..

C
ColonelJason 12.12.19

z8TiREX8z
z8TiREX8z wrote:
Ever hear the expression, not a thief is caught?
Classic demagogic excuse thieves.

z8TiREX8z wrote:
Well, or be some kind of article about downloading torrents, no?
Dates the article to be.
z8TiREX8z wrote:
Seen when without human article stole from torrents?
Clever (although I suspect that it was an accident)- you are using rather vague wording, which is then easy to jump and wriggle. Don't know that the person you put in my to steal from torrents, but the subject of conversation is the legality (or rather illegality) of the use of pirated products,and no matter how it was obtained - from the torrent, or pirated CD.
z8TiREX8z wrote:
Well, or be some kind of article about downloading torrents, no?
Again, you narrow the subject area of conversation: Yes, the article you can not download the torrent no, just like there is in the SDA paragraph do not drive a vehicle after drinking Baltika 9-Ki, but there are provisions that prohibit to drive under the influence, and the provisions prohibiting the use of pirated content, in fact, obviously, and downloaded from torrents. This article 1261 of the civil code of the Russian Federation (for citizens – a fine of 1500 p – 2 000 rubles, plus confiscation of equipment) and 146 of the criminal code, part 2 (list of liability options long and interesting).
z8TiREX8z wrote:
even if under the criminal code of the Russian Federation I'm not under one article not get
It depends on how much you are for your life games stole. But, under GK you, in any case, go.

z8TiREX8z wrote:
If you used to drive yourself into the framework of his existence,
z8TiREX8z wrote:
and I'm only slightly expand the scope of its existence.
OOO, this is the feature of argumentation went. Can pleased to announce that a small group of people that is by plundering the budget of our country, it is true but not slowly leads her to destruction, is guided by exactly the same idea:they just frame his existence expand. I would really like that you were able to reflect on the fact that the rest of my life will be spent in a very mediocre environment, with mediocre incomes, largely due to the people who share your Outlook on life.

z
z8TiREX8z 12.12.19

Ashley33
A count up,a meteor to me now the window arrives, and everything I am not. But we both know that's bullshit)))there will Always be people who will buy who download. Look publisher( financial Director, a Director, the Board of Directors,shareholders, etc.) wants the maximum profit, the publisher is not interested in whether you like the game, the main thing that you to the Treasury for money.And sometimes, and now everywhere to save money, he produces a crude product, but the testers need to pay,you realize that there is not one, not two people.In the end, you buy a game, test it for the money, and then produced patches, the game comes down, but you had already passed. And to play out the DLS that can be inserted into the game, but for twice the profit comes separately from the game.And more games come out in my country, not with a Russian voice acting, too, for the sake of saving money,and where there savings and profits. That is how we understand about me not who does not think only about my money,so why I should be interested in someone's fate? But if you take the developers my money they not cold not hot, they get your salary.The end result is I pass the game for free, and get pleasure from it, you already bought the game and enjoyed it before me. Some sort of Serge wakes up choking his foaming at the mouth, due to the fact that I play for free, and IDeaDHeaDI don't eat eggs.

z
z8TiREX8z 12.12.19

Adik-rus
I do not who do not believe, and so the hunt)))

z
z8TiREX8z 12.12.19

ColonelJason
OOO, this is the feature of argumentation went......
I'm going to simplify my life, and one of the simplifications I'm downloading free games,movies, torrents,and you continue to buy, all this is correct, let you milked like a cow. In our life there are several subtypes of people you belong to the pseudo-righteous people that make the money, you sell is not completed yet,and you greedily take it and ask for seconds, and still cry that this is normal,as it should be. and who does not like me, those thieves.Watching TV, how many people cheated, how many profited how many divorced, and I see you in them. But it's a shame that you even that will not catch on, but that's the way it is.You say let's live right,according to the law, as I live, but that's only if something happens, the law will treat you like a doormat.And yet not come to me officer and told I'm under arrest for what downloaded the game from torrents, I don't care how you call me, because your opinion has no weight. In your eyes I'm a thief, and in my you a simpleton, right Ivan on the stove.So why the hell you came into a topic about pirates?)))

P
PMFF 12.12.19

z8TiREX8z
Judging by his words. He already had the crack on hand.
Should revisit his old VIDOS and compare tablets by release date.
So, that's what I'll do. Although I believe him,

P
PMFF 12.12.19

z8TiREX8z
He wasn't living in a lie.

d
dozupi 12.12.19

Hurray!! Well, all the rats of the land, leave the ship, we go to swimming.

A
Antisocial 12.12.19

All denova slag, it is time for something new to come up with...

N
Nikolay Smirnov 123 12.12.19

Congratulations to all who were waiting for the hack, cheers!!!!

S
Steve Taller 12.12.19

B0NE wrote:
Th, guys, CODEX ? Rush here !
it is of course, Yes, but that's why now, we had to wait for all DLC and patches, and then to break, and that's just Cowes 4 hacked a day after release, and zero sense for the product came out unplayable. Here, too, it seems like there is a lot of technical problems, the same ДХ12 works in one place and the fps where lower than DH11

P
PsychoMantis88 12.12.19

CPY failed this time. But nothing in the next RE-3 R will not be about the victory at CPY ! And congratulations CODEXов !

P
PsychoMantis88 12.12.19

Steve Taller
Let it be all for license.

K
KAPRAL27 12.12.19

I can imagine how burnt schoolchildren who gave the game the last mommy's money that would then go up the activations.