3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Egor_Pskov 12.12.19 04:17 am

The secrets and fun of GTA: VC (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

The secrets and jokes part 4

Previous threads: |I|II|III|
181 Comments
Sort by:
S
ServerOC 12.12.19

So now my friend says that there is a secret))) What that helicopter is going to follow you, even when you don't have stars, even if you saved and loaded it will not disappear and will haunt you))) Always))) And it does not blow up))))) is There such a secret in GTA Vice City? If there is how to do it)) Write rebuttal)))))

P
Poehavshiy Bred 12.12.19

ServerOC
There is no such. Your friend smokes good weed.

G
GTAman 12.12.19

A glitch is. As is called — I do not know. A couple of times. The catch is that if you shoot for some time on this helicopter from a grenade launcher, a helicopter will "split" into four :) it Seems to be cured by restarting the game (restart not helps like save, but save cannot be saved).

Another powerful glitch — the yacht Cortez is under water, and through the building start to fly Airliners. Like is stored in the save.

S
Sviborg 12.12.19

ServerOC
When I did such a script for GTA SA, it activated if the statistics were more 0 cheats.

S
ServerOC 12.12.19

Thank you for the answers =) will Give that would have stopped Smoking))))))

I
Infiltrator 12.12.19

Since the theme of the weird and unknown phenomena,I want to ask such a question.

The truth is that if you sit in the car( with one asterisk),then the police can run with high speed and arrest, although just a second ago it didn't exist anywhere else.

S
Sviborg 12.12.19

Without A Name
It happens, even though with a flying helicopter, there is a bug.

W
Wildstylo 12.12.19

podtverzhdayut,even in the air can get

G
GTAman 12.12.19

Lol, found my old post, where soon all these glitches described:

http://forums.playground.ru/gta_vice_city/150667 03.06.07 18:09
The funniest glitch I have is a yacht Cortez went under water, and through the building flew Airliners. And recently I passed the mission the death of a courier" and when I vystrelnut in her car, she ran to where he landed the helicopter and fell through the ground, the mission was a bust. On the second attempt I killed a messenger from the sniper rifle through the glass. I was told that the mission failed because the suitcase type blown up, although the car intact. And only on the third attempt I passed this mission without glitches. And another thing - I run up on the cops, scored 4 stars, then I got bored wrote a code from the police. The stars disappeared, and a helicopter and flew over me. I shoot it with bazookas, helicopters became 2, vystrelnut on them - they are 4!!!. Thank God, no more appeared when I fired them, but they flew behind me, had to reboot. Well, still faced with the well known glitch - when a COP stops the car at full speed.

I
Infiltrator 12.12.19

And such glitch or not. When a COP beats war as common criminals?

S
Sviborg 12.12.19

Without A Name
Military and spelled out as a gang, so there is nothing surprising.

I
Infiltrator 12.12.19

Probably the developers have not thought this through. It looks stupid.

E
Egor_Pskov 12.12.19

Military in VC generally inadequate all. There they shoot at everything that moves. With the VC warriors in the developers screwed up.

F
FucQ 12.12.19

Sviborg

At the same time cops running errands for the guards, lol.

a
at-400 12.12.19

Oooo. How many glitches there... About breeding and fiddling about Supercopa never heard, and the game is not met :)
And what version of GTA sun you can see them?

G
GTAman 12.12.19

If you mean platforms, then the XS, does it happen on consoles, but if on the edition (litsuha/pirates), it's clear that it doesn't affect the game glitches.

T
The Phoenix 12.12.19

GTAманъ, and it is possible more in detail about the sunken yacht of Cortez and on airplanes, flying around the city? Is there any way to achieve or it happened spontaneously?

D
Dmitry Uskov 12.12.19

Does anyone know why in mission The Party come to the man on the motorcycle, the one that says"Hmm... Nice bike! after changing clothes at Rafael? I decided to follow him, so he drives a little further to the club Malibu and firmly stops. I remember a long time ago, when I was learning the game files, seen in the GXT file of the text, something about this effect:

- Hmm, nice bike! // actually the phrase that we hear in the game
(Tommy steals a motorcycle) No, my bike! // and this is also in the game there are
OK, dude. Great unit.
Yeah, I know. Just picked Howlin' Pete's [a store near clubhouse]

Here that would mean the last two lines? It is clear that most likely they cut out, but then why just a little drama left? Or not cut, and under certain conditions it is possible to get them in the game?

A
AlSar 12.12.19

Kyco4ek
It is quite obvious - the player is presented motorcycles.
Innovation sun, which still could not notice the player, now clearly presented.
And the dialogue is reduced as unnecessary.

C
Chempion2016 12.12.19

And the bridges are closed - the discrepancy, if he caught him by the club bikers