3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Navali_volume 12.12.19 04:19 am

I'll do som (Diablo 2)

I was probably ten years old playing on this server with pereryvami sometimes in a couple of years) and all this together high what happened to me is pleasant drop Jaha and one perf Mara, 7 years ago, and the couple veksav pair OC, I have a feeling that I will grow old and die, but to wear the Enigma hamero and infec gauke and can not)
49 Comments
Sort by:
W
Walamaz 12.12.19

10 years is not enough for statistics. Another 10 need. Me when buzz fell I wept for joy, and he Jaha little.
P. S. In the early days of SOA fell.Unique didema on ESTs. We will remind, quite stiry became.

j
jibicbiu 12.12.19

Walamaz
Think well, you old fart. It's... like it
..t
I also forgot ?
PS: Yes, drop the standards for some small.
I have a friend for a couple hundred races on pindle stuffed and DV and Koa, and still a lot of good stuff.
Runes matter. The last wig with Hella gave only the mind

g
gottenspell 12.12.19

Navali_volume
Even if you wear these intiki, etc., the satisfaction will not last long. To achieve the goal is far more interesting than rejoice in the fact of possession of a particular thing.

E
Episcop_moo 12.12.19

Navali volume
It's not a casual game. Here you don't sazontev to Boite (at least legally) or to hope at random. You're in my life don't hope that having fought with a bum, you will get a million dollars? You need to work to achieve the goal. To get an education, to look for better work and connect with people, to marry well, to get hold of the business etc. similarly, in D2, only instead of education - guide and personal experience, instead of working - wigs, instead of relationships - communication folders, which can preemptively throw, grease and so on. And do not wait for handouts from the pseudo-random number generator, it is inefficient.

Me and apparently several of you here know the optimum strategy of building relationships with this game, but before that you have to walk yourself, so I will not suggest.

s
seaforce 12.12.19

well, it's not 1.13 where in five hours of flight in low kurast by Sorka ohms, two vex, Gul

O
Obsessed 12.12.19

known optimal strategy of establishing relations with this game
sazontev to Boite (at least legally)
Ergo, ? ;D

E
Episcop_moo 12.12.19

seaforce wrote:
five hours of flight in low kurast by Sorka om
I thought it would be cool Easter eggs to make runeword in the form of mantras, some in Sanskrit. Gathered onanismo, and in fact it is I am inspired by the power of Pontus, whom I adore or Admin Troll, reset will not be.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 12.12.19

Better runeword RESET collected collectively gachami.
Who need reset — let him lead him wigs.

0b256 12.12.19

Shaka_podorojala
Navali_volume

a year and a half or 2 ago, 3 days somewhere for 8 hours jawai went with it Firka EU-NGOs(in 7 Windows Windows to 14 LVL racked not to fly) tombs - tomb chest; pit; and the lasso; on the third day of pit LVL 1 - ber.

also about a year ago hammer 7 Windows HKS, deserts of despair, where the spirits fly, after shmonali barbarian somewhere 2 days so I played a barbarian in spoil was nalural LO.

Need: hammer or zhava, Windows 7, cubes squares also, a game without dice at all other, recently checked here since I got back, Corvino infection armor not given, then all your remember on HC ZIL ran. I'm the one who played stupid 1-30 normal HC early so as not vtyagivaetsya time has gone by people running around neighing from rips to inject 30 removed, and right now, and the people there, and everywhere, people became less, it's time for the game to peredelyvat myself, no copyright infringement EU-NGOs

1. Cheap+convenient - gave 20 in decoy (bait) me personally with desem much easier, it's not uber AMC; belt razor put the bait they bash to blueprints will be pumped and the razor gives 33% pierce chance and skill 70% ie disoem a crowd gathered and a fireworks no worse dressed AMA(razor top zone zhava). run Pete, the lasso, tombs in tombs chests reveal it is the main part of the drop they fell periodically pools the minds.

2. Cheap hammer: hold a boor 1 wig and buy shako(ORT), fishing torch, dwarf on virasorb, Viper(RAL or ORT), the shield, the sword of the spirit, the amulet fell 2алл take the huckster of gambierol blue, aldoory, I FCR 20, swap staff at nazha to fly to.
HKS first drive in 2 Windows Hamm+ barbarian LVL 1 future screamer, rocked Varva to 70, program 7 Windows and go HKS, I travincal(barbarian spoil luteum), where izual should moisten the spirits, if spirits there is no re-create(since spirits don't fall orourke and armor higher chance to drop runes). HKS create a Persian killed a diabetes kill paladin which kV is not done. Under such rassklade with the soul only would be hard Pala, well, damage slightly will not suffice in HKS but tolerable(no hurry Windows 7).

For me more pravilny option - hammer, but zhava a lot more kills by the number in the pit tombs per unit of time, there is a matter of taste.

So, we have gathered gold after loot spoil(hammer, screamer) GAMBLIN coronet and only have 2 socket to break mono and a chance to get the tiara.(if gamblit hard to search for clickers is different(it is 1-click will be output and the length of the window)gambling

I'd liked the AMA after hammer play that even thought, stupidly hordes of mobs thrashed and dark chests were opened, 7 of Windows of course.

With Varvara particularly not a worry to looting, a 50% chance, the only question is the primary testing Windows for a long time to ship means to looting.

About the wigs - I personally do not like, more like mobotec.