3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bazyl2011 12.12.19 04:27 am

Black Kopi. Port. (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

In Black mines, but rather in Porto, if you get there the mage will keep the prisoners on the chains of pain, you can somehow shoot them to rescue the prisoners?)
11 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eva Mayer 12.12.19

Sebille has a skill that removes the shackles for points source.MB will help

_
_SubZero_ 12.12.19

they are like 3-4 moves, hanging on it all

a
axel320 12.12.19

Hello. Fought with this for hours. If the shackles castout ordinary characters - Yes, 3-4 moves. But not in the case with this fellow. No need to remove anything, you still will not be removed. Use this: battle start in goal, while immediately ignite the entire interior of this barn - drums there are plenty! A mage healer (I Sebilla) run through the fire up in the barn (on the map it's West) to see the prisoners, before or along with this both teleport masters (I have gloves of teleportation and teleport skill of the second character) in the lower right corner (South-East) of the beach towards the sea, under the stairs. It is important necessarily the first action to teleport them both, otherwise they can beat prisoners. Hiding them in a ladder - win move, if I set fire to in advance installed the barrel on the stairs (two of them) that reptile Varrho with shackles have to run the bypass to the North skirting the tent (can not teleport). Master Raymond can and will catch up closer to you in the absence of the second reptile, burn it, freeze, Kamenice and so on, its a lonely to fill up - a trifling matter. MAG-healer (I have air) + someone from the team will deal with the hounds, marksman and swordsman in a burning barn (to vrazhin-the swordsman is not passed to the prisoners through the Western doorway, you can themselves to block the entrance (for example, there pregnit Lizard, using the jump of the Phoenix or a murderer, or to call someone back, no matter however - if it goes in, then the pie attack may make one, and then all the prisoners). And now the most important thing!) in battle will be your 2 or 3 fighters on the quay in battle mode with Warham, which here and there runs along the beach and bypass the tent - you can set fire to nertiti surface, guiding him in the right direction here and there, and a mage-healer by that time out of the fight since the death of the last hound, the arrow and the sword and will stand beside the prisoners, in the battle without participating (may not withdraw from combat, it is important that he had spells of treatment, you can use scrolls)!!!! Now beat the adversary Vorra other team members (actively use Kamennoye, the chicken, the rest won't work.) and don't let him in the barn. And the most important thing is that now nothing prevents You to treat the guys every cycle of attacks until the destruction of the scum.))

K
Kishki_Kota 12.12.19

I do not agree with the comment above. We comrade acted in the following way.
1. In our case, screaming next to the tavern was not killed (we lost the rod...). One of the characters enters with a master's in dialogue. Characters with teleport, transfer of prisoners out. Next to them is 1/2 of the character with spells and spell othila Cryogenic stasis (a must!!!). Enter the battle, waiting for the master will throw off the shackles and cryogenic stasis remove them with 1/2 of the characters. While there is a KD skill, kill the dog, observer, and a second master's degree, not having shackles. After shooting the chains with the remaining prisoner and finish off masters with the chains.
2. If you were smart enough not to sell the rod of deliverance and screaming killed. One character begin a dialogue. The prisoners teleport as shown in the screenshot and leave there character with skill healing Ritual. Start a fight. In this case, someone beat doesn't matter, because the character left near the prisoners will be on a CD kinda sickly, not engaging in battle.

O
OrisLumenis 12.12.19

And why save them, it's a member of the black circle if I'm not mistaken, let me die with God.

N
NightHawkreal 12.12.19

OrisLumenis
The Circle then have a thing to have one of these then help.

P
Petyan80 12.12.19

You can use the skill cryogenic stasis, throw on them and the shackles are removed

R
RainAndThunder 12.12.19

Found another way. In addition to cryogenic stasis can impose their chains of pain, then pain-givers from the master of the burst.

W
Wadon 25.10.20

The shackles could not be superimposed (recharge5ths). I dug with this quest decently, wanted to have 3 alive remained, the result saved three (because of the comment above had to try). First of all, archer on the dais with the right (bonus%damage), to overwhelm all, quickly, except the wrh, is heavy (1-Raymond, 2-dog, with a sword, from the back of prisoners, the rest who got under his arm). After stripping, teleport. one with a kpy behind the backs of the captives, to the stairs, he came out of the fight. Then, out of necessity, he restored the prisoners, standing in the doorway, the whole machch passed in front of the gate.
Skill: cryo. Stasis - Hydro 2, relieves the shackles of pain, I did not have it at that time.

M
MrFrau 25.10.20

Ahahaha, guys, all goooraaaaaazdo is easier than you think)) Lifehack for lazy people like me:
We approach the masters close enough, but so that the dialogue does not begin. We make teleportation to the most left-wing prisoner (necker or whatever it is). We move as well on from this shed. I usually port it several times, right up to the shore)) Leave him there to breathe the sea breeze. We go back to the barn. That our shackle master did not find the target, we go from the opposite entrance, running around the docks on the left. When the fight begins, he tries to cast the shackles, but the most important nps will not be found.
Idi Fight:3

M
Mormon 4ik 09.12.21

Fein, under the influence of psychotropic potions that increase intelligence and initiative, briskly squeezed through the group of pink elephants into the barn through the main gate and started a friendly conversation. From the point of view of Fein, the two characters, negative from the point of view, did not appreciate the emotional impulse. A fight ensued. Fein seized the initiative and began to demolish the magic armor on the left citizen with pyromaniac tricks. Lastly, I took advantage of the additional ability given by my mother. move, finished off the armor and deftly threw a parasitic grenade. As a result, the lover of the shackles of pain became a darling. And the dog signed for him. The second master, who is Raymond, did not expect such insidiousness and was even confused at first. This is what Lowse took advantage of, standing with her friends at the back door. She just with a custom, a scroll and a strong word after teleporting these two comrades to the pier, where they began to kick. This cruel kneading ended with a golden rain and our victory. And, yes, the hostages were all still alive.