3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LOL_SOFT 12.12.19 05:52 am

Tuchodi screen during boot

Hi all, again I came back to this forum)
Well, not about this.
So that's my problem:
Assembled a computer from old parts left everything except the CPU, GP, OP, block 350 watt if that
Stuck to 1650 mini itx GTX oc from Gigabyte
First start the PC, everything is OK, rolls Windows, everything works, but until you start to install the driver for your video card after installation, and sometimes during it, just goes out the screen when you reboot, it comes to start Windows and goes out again
I went into safe mode, everything is OK, demolition wood, clean the computer using ddu, put an old driver, it does not give any results, tried several versions of Windows, different Assembly that wines 7 10
Thought the fact that I use an adapter from display port to vga, but when connected to the TV via HDMI also gave no results...
Hispanice guys, hope you
45 Comments
Sort by:
L
LOL_SOFT 12.12.19

Lodurr
Hmm, I will take riksu MSI and forget all sorrows)

L
LOL_SOFT 12.12.19

SonyK_2
Well, the FX-8350 is not supported, but still works
And it is written for the North bridge, he flimsy then, he stuck the cooler for cooling and everything is OK, memory here is not exactly where, because before that was 2 GB and the same thing happened as the first thing that I bought this and vidyuhi percent

Or maybe it's the size of one strip to 8))

S
SonyK_2 12.12.19

LOL_SOFT
...FX-8350 is not supported, but still works...
The network says that the FX-8350 can use up to 128 GB of RAM, so the limitation in the chipset, or the motherboard. Quite locigno, given that the before was and the nurse АМ3 (GA-MA770T-UD3) and it was the limitation of 16 GB of RAM, and the CPU (Athlon II x4 640) could use up to 32 GB.
...take riksu MSI and forget all sorrows...
What naivety! - marriage can be from any manufacturer: the purchase of electronics is almost always a lottery, unless you buy it not tested (under severe loads) in the presence of the future user. I agree with Lodurr...
...trying to chipout on gigs, the same as the pug barking at the elephant...
I myself have had 2 vidyuhi and Materna from Gigabyte - the problem was not with them. Current 960-ka like yours too Mini ITX (GV-N960IXOC-4GD), bought in 2016 and is working fine.

Lodurr wrote:
...you can even through photoshop, to make posturalnaya...
If the wrong definition graphics card, GPU-Z could easily be a show - if it is the driver curves are established (or not established), the program takes the data from the primary, and he from Microsoft.

L
Lodurr 12.12.19

SonyK_2 wrote:
If the wrong definition graphics card, GPU-Z could easily be a show
Can can.. maybe all.. but.
Variants of the chip are only two. Or TU116/117 video memory from Micron or April 1F82 video memory from the Measures. Nswatugi already starts with the chip. )
Therefore, either this is a fake, or video card somewhere bought from the basement. As there lubbat to create fake topics, you are more inclined to the first option. )

S
SonyK_2 12.12.19

Lodurr wrote:
...I have a GV-N960G1
That part of the post was addressed to him, your quote inserted to make it clear what it was about. Fixed.