3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FixControl 12.12.19 06:06 am

Impressions of the game (Far Cry: Primal)

Well, the game came out, so share impressions.
83 Comments
Sort by:
m
marvin7 12.12.19

The game is just GORGEOUS.
I do not understand those who wrote that primal is a addon to the series, and other crap, it made a new one, of course who loves to run around with a gun is not for them, great for RPG fans. EDGE lights all played 1,2, 3, 4 was demolished after hours of play.
It is worse than the Witcher 3? For me it is nothing, but it is great apparently for free, and primal Hayat for what paid.
Seen here on the forum that few people, if she was lying on torrents there would be heated discussions, myself rarely buy games myself like freebies, but if the protection of these blew, you will need to buy.

The only thing that discouraged me is that activated through Uplay does not allow it on another PC to transfer, bummer, I thought at work I would drive there time shaft is.

P
Podvipodvertov 12.12.19

The game really is a slag, to be honest, I haven't played, but even for free did not swing if it were on a torrent.
There is a website YouTube is called. I'm sitting here, but the reviews of the game I read there, I usually always your opinion on the expense of the games coincides with the opinion of the site. There's a great video review, where lucidly and clearly explain why this game is shit, who cares, where she received a rating of the game.
Excellent review came out, showed things as they are. And there it is the right thing to say. This game with the mechanics of the third headlight edge, and he was imprisoned for firearms and not a melee. And in Primal basically everything revolves around melee, which was not a strong feature nor the third, nor the fourth of the edge lights.
And there shown in detail the melee in all its glory: player hammer a spear of some guy, just the usual swotting, without blocks, evasion and any normal animation, it just waving his spear forward and backward running in a circle it hits an enemy, and nothing happens, he staggers not, or does not respond to attacks, only the spray of blood from it. And he tries to hit a player and just as stupidly waving in his direction, but misses. Yes, in the same oblivion and the fights look cooler, shocks, rebounds, blocks.
Now playing Dying Light, where the enemy bounces, squats, blocks, and Montrachet, constantly in motion, it feels like a real person fighting a real pleasure fights in this game. After Dying Light boevka Primal seem primitive and boring. Each of course, but I better have another go fourth edge lights than I'll play Primal.

V
ValentinK33rus 12.12.19

Hooked - no raisins.
Say stone age than you did not highlight? Answer, whether it is natural stone, the spirit -only it is not. Exciting world, the story, the plot? Do not have them.
Most jobs from the category Oh, man, get out there, find something and kill or Go there, find something and bring it, and no real interesting quest.
A collection of resources for pumping of the village is extremely tedious and takes a lot of time, though I admit, for some that's a plus.
Developers or hacks or they are clearly in a hurry with the release, eternal peace and the empty feeling of incompleteness only. Animals will spawn straight behind the meter where you just passed! and so do the enemies. And how many of them there.. ooh.. will have to bring down packs.
Opponents outrageously stupid, no, I certainly understand it all, 10 thousand years BC - what sort of brains, but not to that extent ... probably affects the engine ground under the firearms from the previous parts.
Operated animals do not like, decided to add a chip? Yes, at first glance curious, but then that with them that without them.
Optimization - more or less normally, but freezes and subsidence fps did not run away, although iron and good. Very critical bugs are not met, although I read that some are less fortunate.

Differences between Far Cry 3,4 principle no, the same I*CA - only in profile.
Great game idea, in principle screw up. Maybe if I moved out half a year-year, on completion, it probably would have been better, but Cho really now reason. Here, you begin to wonder whether to take the Division. Her ads will be more, but it deters nothing less.

Conclusion:
1) If you for some ridiculous accident have not played Far Cry at all, then you should start definitely not with this part. Most of the game you can play, you will leave, again, if you're not a fan - go and gather 50 of that 20 reason, repeat 50 times.
2) If you played in the last part, get ready for a relentless sense of deja vu.
3) the Requested money, the game is clearly not worth it. Be taken only at a discount, at least 50%

PS. With videotron 2 posts above, almost all agree.

p
perepm 12.12.19

Yes, like a good game, but the more it is played, the more I want to start playing in the 3rd part.

L
LeopoldoMendoza 12.12.19

Hmm, and I'm still surprised how so fast they made the new location, but still so huge. So it turns out they did not do anything. Nonsens. I even examples in history can remember that at least for one game was stupidly taken as a whole location from the previous part and it would be issued for a new original product.

C
Chernyy Ptic 12.12.19

Continue the discussion :)
To the 15 hour hunting and resource extraction are becoming obsolete, because there is nothing more to craft. Domesticated animals are not surprising, but fauna can still please the casual skirmishes with them. All the side mission though, and trying to tell different stories, actively using vidimce flair, eventually become boring because they lack depth. The capture of the camps \ bases \ outposts \ beacon lights or whatever they are slipping into a routine. Most then start to pass the story))

E
EvgenTUZ 12.12.19

not like the game. is it so hard to make the game as first farkray?

D
DANger B.I.G. 12.12.19

Passed. Normal Far Cry in an unusual setting. Nothing outstanding, not waiting, hoping only on what I have during the passage will not have the feeling that I'm playing DLC, never did.
As usual with me it happens with Ubisoft games I collected, collected, and once collected, and like a man possessed - everything, strange as it tightens, tightens every time, as long as there is an incentive, in Far Cry: Primal it is presented in the form of an extension of his village and rocking your gear is interesting. New gameplay Fitch to a minimum, but those that are, are implemented well.
Plot as such in the game. It's simply a war between tribes. Natural selection, everyone killing everyone. Interesting and memorable characters there are.
If you love the series, Far Cry, and Far Cry: Primal you like. Ubisoft well done - experimenting, today in the gaming industry is big studios afraid to experiment. 7.0.

C
Chernyy Ptic 12.12.19

DANger B. I. G.
He only now passed. Also like mad half the game running around collecting everything and did all side missions). I agree with every word.

l
ludovick 12.12.19

Passed yeah, it was fun, and the fact that "nothing new" and "same thing but in the profile" a stupid claim, you have the sport simulators criticize for it. Farkray 3 parts found their gold mine.

L
LOVKIY 12.12.19

EvgenTUZ
Take it and do spend it on a bunch of money to gather a team of programmers pay everyone a good salary to make a game ka first edge lights and we then download and play and you dick with oil!

D
Doc_81 12.12.19

I liked: the picture, the scenery on the top or protopovich *ovens* excellent! Gameplay it from part to part wander - uniformity of tasks is not a bad thing , but it's getting tired little by little. Disliked: introduction the developers of DRM protection called Denuvo. The question of why and meaning? Who should still lomanut, a matter of time. Just to protect flawed in every way! The game though does not and the joy on account of Portti of khardov.... XS well, let's see.... How much is true and not PR this protection from exposure. Ps : in fact the game and optimization are satisfied, get a really fun process! All good games!)

M
Mr.Freeman 12.12.19

Smiled the clown three titans ))))))))))))))). Given his obsady...where he climbs...Ala Borderlands 2 we are willing to believe in him three titanium. People who have the system unit mayatsya three titanium, will not dare to say that the game is 25 fps issued))))) for any scenario

S
Sergey Subbotin 12.12.19

Was playing on PS4, of you had FC3,FC Blood Dragon, FC4. The game does not were waiting for the fourth part were not given those new emotions which gave FC3 in 2012, she was then offered not hackneyed setting with pirates, the madness of Vaas,a bit of drug abuse, an interesting approach to capture the outposts, the most important thing I have it's called a sense of danger before the wildlife in the forest was really any sense of danger, in sum, it was a unique experience that I experienced over and over again, including the game. The fourth part, too, of course gave some kind of a unique experience, scenes in the snow when not enough oxygen, some crazy characters, which is still not so memorable as in part 3, of course the randomizer, but this game I passed it and not really eager to go back. Primal surprised. This is the first part in which I played on a console that has brought the mite.I haven't played a game with a similar setting, was a huge work of artists, designers, the game is pleasing to the eye, but other than that, the game returned a sense of danger from the third part,hunt for animals, it is interesting, pleased with the fact that unique animals now there are not only taking a certain quest. In General, the game consists in principle of one hunt do not have the psychological rebirth of the individual in the killing machine, this is the ancient world, as arranged. Despite the setting, the characters are all lively, each memorable in its own way. The game managed to surprise and upset in certain moments of its simple plot, and most importantly she was able to entertain. In General, I want to say that FC Primal a game, of course it is not to everybody's taste, it is an experiment that no one expected, the announcement was sudden, the game soon, the game is passed, positive emotions, what else is needed.

A
Ashley33 12.12.19

Oh come on. (- O5 tower, O5 outposts? Yes, even on the dull-yellow landscape... That even 4-I received more joy... the Only plus since the engine is already 10 years of flying on ultra on all maps.

A
Alex1813 12.12.19

Yeah, the disappointment.

D
Dastan.Tadjibaev 12.12.19

Bard Buttercup
On the PS3 in 2009, anche had the same graphics, and even now many of Pucara there is no such) and on the PS4 at all photorealistic.

I
Ioannn 12.12.19

Sergey Subbotin
Dude, you get to write). This mini-obzorchik to cheer. Continue in the same spirit!

p
pshanyrckovee 12.12.19

Super.

a
atmaROZ 12.12.19

All this went on, the theme with which some natives one way or another characteristic of the series. Far Cry: Primal decided to play for now prehistoric cave map and rolled the usual action to the roots of how some intelligent life on Earth.
Not to say that I still live in awe of the experiment, but accepted it as a natural process of evolution to the diversity of the setting.
With a stone spear against the mammoth? - Why not?
Not so important, like someone or don't like, but the game was in that time period, she's like any other has its pros-cons, but the fact remains - they have this idea implemented.

I hope that now, the time counter will run up again and there will be the usual guns, jeeps, helicopters... For centuries in the cave to catch nothing, the card they played, to descend even lower, to the timing of the origin of single celled organisms and other amoebae, ciliates probably do the retro search and at the same time the extreme dead end any longer...
Everything goes to the fact that Far Cry should go back to normal present. But here's the thing: this boiler does not have enough of the pepper. Yes, everything seems to be great, and Far Cry 4 was a kind of logical striking a chord, which incorporates all the tried and tested + offered something more, but...
What can offer the specified diagram except for the change of scenery? And you need to go this way, mechanics Far Cry 4, but not just changing the landscape, and really change the game. And here we come to the main point is to add something new to supanet pepper, season of emotions, to turn the tide in the direction that will push the frame without destroying the overall integrity.
And we are talking about the setting of WW2.
Nonsense? And why not? It may not be literally Far Cry Wolfenstein (although I personally only)) , but why not make Far Cry a la The Saboteur. Indeed common sense is similar, too occupied area (for example the setting of France), the units of resistance, roadblocks and bases and everything. Need only external changes character and environment, principle of mechanics Far Cry stays the same
We will only drive on country roads in a stolen Mercedes to RAM a patrol of Krauts catching up with us on motorcycles with sidecars and Vice versa, because the motor-cycle of Far Cry 4 is not a problem to replace a BMW with a sidecar or without, not to mention the only adequate replacement equipment and external attributes, which leaves the very mechanics of the former, i.e. it is only purely trimming the external environment. But we get absolutely crazy shooter where you can only dream of. Far Cry a la The Saboteur would be something.
The plot - a symbiotic genre by now familiar explanation of Far Cry but adjusted for the historical period, where there is no need to invent anything, but only to be given the appropriate strokes. Let GG again would be even hardened commandos, but at least the mug-a tourist who went to save his girlfriend from the clutches of the Gestapo (because everyone knows how fast he learns and grasps everything on the fly)). Most importantly to this was added a small story sense, but to simply smash and destroy everything around spreading panic in the ranks of the enemy. Who said that not participating in this domesticated German shepherd / bears / leopards etc. (?) You're In France... live middle Eastern, Mediterranean and Alpine species
But it's the details and theme can be developed even from small that let the dude came just to save his beloved, but in the course joined the fight of the forces of resistance and succeeded in this field... And then the fantasy can develop in all directions. He was asked to actually help and make their first modest and then significant contribution to the common cause ....
Spoiler