3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Docent5960 14.12.19 01:46 am

The level of difficulty (Alien: Isolation)

Do you think it affects the difficulty level don't like to hide and because of these hide-and-seek are unable to collect and watch all the terminals,playing on medium,I want to start a new game on easy,whether for free or it makes no sense
22 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 14.12.19

Well, most likely a stranger will be more blind and not be around as much.

D
Docent5960 14.12.19

saa0891
Thank you understand

S
Siroy 14.12.19

Docent5960
Started on normal. It is quite strange when pressed, changed into a low level ... nothing has changed O. o Stranger, with#$and, a shouting match. He's not afraid of a damn .. it is stupid to hate, went too far developed.

D
Docent5960 14.12.19

Siroy
By the way, you're right,I do not understand what is the difficulty level played on normal, switched to easy,all the same, no change

B
Bloody Baddy 14.12.19

Docent5960
This moment is fairly well described in the steam komyuniti. The difficulty determines how active a stranger: on hard he will mainly walk on the level in the vicinity of the player, making gameplay in short dashes from cover to cover and making active use of improvised devices and other gadgets is becoming a must. Easy a stranger is much less active, preferring most of the time crawling in the vents, often not appearing at all if not to make a noise.
The exceptions are some levels, where the behavior of another less depends on the complexity and pre-defined location - for example med-lab.
About the difficulty level in the settings you can switch at any time, it does not have to start the game again.

I
Ishamael 14.12.19

Was at the highest. It's pretty much not noticed. The only thing you need to save resources, especially fuel for the flamethrower

a
altayk 14.12.19

Ishamael

Cool story, but hard to believe...

not see anything difficult on hard O_o ..... odnako!

b
boabc 14.12.19

Tips for those who began to pass on hard and doesn't want a fiery bunch:

1) don't kill enemies, even in the quiet, someone else will immediately appear a couple of meters of you and quickly runs to the corpse.
2) keep your hands free to sound otvlekat, as it is too little squeaks as the locator, get it right before throwing and when there is definitely no Stranger.
3) If a Stranger follows you in the room not kipesh and don't look for quick cover (everything is exactly in no time), just a quiet step go into the corner and sit down, even if you are completely awake in the field of view of another, he will not see you stupidly walk into a room on the meter, turn around and immediately dump much longer in half of the cases at all in the vent dumps.
4) Actually, forget the Shift key and someone else's as I understand it, the blind and the main thing is not to make a noise.

D
DamageInc 14.12.19

Bloody Baddy
Something I tuplyu - climb-climb in the settings, did not find options of difficulty. Need help hall. :)
upd. Ah, all figured out. You have to first download the game, and already in the current game there is the option of difficulty. From obscheigrovuyu menu not get.

V
Vladimir Rivskiy 14.12.19

Passed the game on easy, got to the middle of the spat began on a new complex. Don't know how you don't notice. The difference is huge. Basically, the difficulty level affects the AI behavior. Not only someone else's. In General, those who like me on the easy and average irritated that opponents outrageously blind and thereby spoil the atmosphere - bet hard. Here the game starts like intended. A stranger sees you at a distance, if you are scatalog. Stupid to stand in the corner and wait until he passed by already not the box office. In General, the top grows the amount of HP and damage, if they have enough light 3 headshots to kill, the hard is already 7-8 Chechetov. Stupid people become more keen and better you hear, well take out the 3 shots, and street just like snipers. With someone else's more interesting. I have the feeling that light he had a good ear and a little work eyes and all. On hard, it you feels very good to hear, and very far-seeing. And the fact that I wrote about the spawn - nonsense. I have it on light is not constantly on 20-30 meters from me left. He seemed descriptuon is in the area where you need task. when he's not going far, on the level where you will not have any difficulty

r
review_game 14.12.19

Vladimir Risky
It is difficult to see the difference, if played on only one level of difficulty. I held on hard, so while the flamethrower wasn't - the game is strained. Irritated in the cabinets to sit on.
But when given a flamethrower - started the action. I'm not hiding, but simply ran through the corridors shooting everything that moves.
Resources, and the shaft, just need to not be blunt and poke all around.
About to see a stranger or not. Many times per game he passed me without noticing. Just need to sit and not move. Even in wardrobe of climb is not required. The only time he will notice if you are on the road it sit, no need to blunt, sit in corner ))
And in General, the game is easy. Irritated only emissions to the desktop, but that's another story.

a
aliser 14.12.19

who put the last patch and is already at a new level of complexity impossible ?) please share your impressions.

d
dimonchist 14.12.19

aliser
I tried. It became much more difficult. Barely passed the hospital. Terminal maps, resources less. But the main thing is sometimes fuzzy motion detector (displays incorrectly) and no HUD (you have to guess how much health, ammo, etc.). There is no place to collect tokens etc in General, too hard for me.

m
mif210210 14.12.19

aliser
not showing life that basically is not important, because if you notice that you're dead. and the tracker keeps playing up, I want it to. the boxes is always empty...the hell that you will find. the card is not working

199111 14.12.19

As you did not notice the change in AI is not only a stranger, but androids was held first, on easy, well, logical was easy on the easy, now the current started at a high yet, even a stranger had not seen the beginning but I think hell pass, then pass on average for the interest in AI to see what will change.

b
balgruff 14.12.19

Ishamael
Didn't notice anything))))
Hmm...strange becomes much gemoroya,and more receptive to your actions and not only))
But all have written (Bloody Baddy)

b
badman888 14.12.19

just yesterday finally passed the game on hard difficulty. overall, Yes, alien is really starting to strain to the end of the game. BUT, the entire game can be overcome without problems if not to stay. constantly move towards your goal. on hard difficulty especially no time for the terminal, and writing. and nice to understand one rule: if burned, he will know that you are somewhere nearby. and not far behind.

S
Sergej39 14.12.19

dimonchist
badman888
How removed the HUD? Such garbage, as the picture will be? And in General, it can be made transparent?

A
Anton Kashpirovskiy 14.12.19

Sergej39
all entirely with the screen removed.
In General, it is a brutal guys, who wants to with the game, then put ur.complex. the impossible (: Hardcore! Of course, that the game cannot be saved when they want to developed bent :(

l
lookaway 14.12.19

I replaced the gg on Riddick and stabbed another with wakami.
then the whole game ran one.
a very easy game.