3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jibicbiu 14.12.19 02:08 am

EU Sorka on the classics and DOF vs blisski (Diablo 2)

Question: is there a point to the classics of EU Sorka to do. The issue is caused by the need to swallow kiloton mana.
And another one: most drags mules blissco. I thought she was straight fire DMG compared to FD, looked like the man of mules drags, I realized a huge difference. So: de Seys, a dog will often spawn on nm with a cold immunol. Is that because of this bastard game to recreate and rejoin the crowd?
What I? Multistaging to swing or Newari?

PS: thanks in advance.
The trolls, too)))
57 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grinaaa Morningstar 14.12.19

I will answer later because I'm going to eat.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 14.12.19

Why do you want Eska to KL? Better wcing points in FB + sinerzhi and FM even with immune the problems will be less. De of says, like, always cold immune...

j
jibicbiu 14.12.19

Sanchez Ramirez
Not always, but very often. If I always have it clean blisski took the train?
So I think, what Bild literacy. Mana is killing, but I'm not the only one.
I have FD+firewall. It generally copes fine with him. If he is not fire immune, but it's less. If I'm not mistaken.

j
jibicbiu 14.12.19

Just feel like she's some kind of cripple. But maybe it's okay for the classics?)) Moreover, it is 65 LVL, and swing there hell of hell

m
minovalo 14.12.19

Fo/Blizz - a matter of taste and habits. Blizz is hell faster on grass, but there, and so P1 generation (and in General, you can and Lod to bring). FO the mules preventing the trash to kill (on HC current) + without loss maximize it Teleport.

Is that because of this bastard game to recreate and rejoin the crowd?
A little Nova/lightning and the Wall (someone one zipper complete), 1 in Mastery. Static on the TC can withdraw up to conventional 1 HP.

With the EU rapes a mile Mayberry sooner or later.

m
minovalo 14.12.19

And this.. NMX is also possible to generate on P1, spending a few seconds, but don't have to dance around is immune, if that. =)

O
Obsessed 14.12.19

and I answer, but go to sleep! )))

S
Sanchez Ramirez 14.12.19

jibicbiu wrote:
how would it clean blisski took the train?
Well, someone with a knife pdmg salviniae =) Not the EU in any case, not Varick. Can be a wall, Yes. Or, there's Nova.

On CL any more difficult Persian, some of the prospects have not (zealot, bow AMA, frenzy barb). But each race eyes happy =)

R
RainInTheNight 14.12.19

In about ES: for wigs, the meaning is only in FO-ES SOR (for those who have adapted to play through fo, and it is convenient). FO I can't stand near me immeasurably more comfortable, so that option is not for me.

Another thing is that the inhabitants of the D2 it would be nice to shut down the tunnel thinking on the issue ES: vkachivanie energy in order to reduce the lack of mana does not imply pumping power shield. Choose the optimal number of CPS to Sorka with which your hands, head and the Internet allow for mules and not die (mine is ~650 life), the rest is to pump in energy.
On my bliske now 670хп and about 1K mana with no young soja; banks guzzle significantly less, and play is very convenient, despite the maroon armor and a 32% block with large shield.

R
RainInTheNight 14.12.19

Static and Nova lvl 1 kill any cold Yamuna on the wigs, except for the serpent on the altar. During procaccianti this season I have still never wasn't there.
nm hcs clean for 1 ppl to the entrance of the mules take down hell spawn for 1 ppl to the entrance of mules. Lately, if in spoil generated 2 cold immune, do not waste time on killing them both, and recreate the game.

j
jibicbiu 14.12.19

RainInTheNight
Fantastic! I have in Lod less mana))
And what level do you have?
PS. Well, of course, Yes, thank statics, and hell Travian I already do in Lod.
The next question is: combination of 7 akkov, is that every time the password not to enter, or drops less? Or both?

Uuu 7 akkov it for 7na7 I read. It is difficult for me to understand. The General drift, but only the idea.

Zyy: and the serpent once to do. And then the hole works.
Result is not 1, if 7x7...

m
minovalo 14.12.19

IMHO, descargar energy - Erebor. On HC for sure. The task of parasite quickly and safely to pull in crapcake, so no half measures with nedalekom and mana. Most of the time fly, so the body for ~5 MP is my choice, and in combat and can drink.

There is a way where the altar is not necessary. Rather the once - for holes on each difficulty.

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 14.12.19

I ate, I will be brief - fo+Nova Sorka max TP quickly drags norm and nm but sucks in Hella. Pliszka Vice versa - quickly on Helle, but carries on normal and nm because of the need to constantly drink cans.

O
Obsessed 14.12.19

Multistaging to swing or Newari?
jibicbiu, I slept and also I'll be brief - Yes, swing! I rocked - it was super!

oops, gaidica is dumb )))
http://www.rubattle.net/diablo2/guides/

R
RainInTheNight 14.12.19

LVL 75, in the absence of boys, soja wear frostburn.
Hauling exclusively 7x7, trouble with snakes can only happen 1 time for the whole lot.

Forgot about TP - it is a few skills of throwing, to reduce the consumption (not the Maxi cold mastery and ice bolt does not swing).

R
RainInTheNight 14.12.19

And no, this did not throw) On all previous venuto.
You can apnut levels in 10 hcs and swap, but the big sense I do not see. It for me. Even rare items for corki stopped to pick up - even in the specks, but specks working, and just enough

Another point - if not the Amul 2ск or young soja, Novo shake up to 3

O
Obsessed 14.12.19

Forgot about TP - it is a few skills thrown
And no, this didn't throw)
RainInTheNight, Sorka without TP? ;D damn, progressive thinking! )))

specks working, and just enough
*for wigs :-)

P
PaHeHblu 14.12.19

Nyblade

m
minovalo 14.12.19

Nova 20... how terrible to live.

m
minovalo 14.12.19

Be sure to push the Sorka to ' 87, then start to hover, otherwise nothing.