3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pasha Lenkevich 13.09.19 11:20 pm

Crashes of the game (rendering thread exeption ; Fatal Error Build_July_2012 1119571), license Steam (Batman: Arkham Knight)

After a few minutes the game crashes while it's great in a performance test RS. First, he writes that the work program is terminated later climbs such a message. Tried on different settings. Met someone with such?
Win 10 x64, FX 8350, R9 380, 4 GB DDR3
17 Comments
Sort by:
P
V
Victor Tsoi 13.09.19

Something with DirectX that is linked try update DirectX, should help...

V
Victor Tsoi 13.09.19

And antivirus when running the game and cut down?

K
Kosh13 13.09.19

Try to update the library. C++, etc.

P
Pasha Lenkevich 13.09.19

Victor coy
well, when you download and install the Batts in the incentive direct list. Is KIS 2015, I tried to turn off similarly. Now, in the departure from the game goes out the monitor goes into standby mode as when switched off the PC, and the picture is not poyavletsya until you reboot. Dvolschina some

V
Victor Tsoi 13.09.19

Joseph Lenkevich
Well, then download and try pirates it to play, maybe get.

P
Pasha Lenkevich 13.09.19

Victor coy
sealed, I have 4GB of RAM, it can be connected with this problem?

k
kolshikk 13.09.19

Joseph Lenkevich
I have 8 GB of RAM, this was a couple of times during the passage,but nothing game proshol what the reason was he did not understand

V
Victor Tsoi 13.09.19

Joseph Lenkevich
No hardly, I'm telling you try to download pirates and it run...

V
VasaBy507 13.09.19

The problem is identical as that of Paul. Win 8.1 per cent. AMD A8-5557M, graphics card Radeon HD8750, 6gb RAM
Found any solution?

P
Panko 13.09.19

VasaBy507
A few days ago, got the same myself Arkham Knight, but the game from time to time flew with errors as the author's theme. Changed settings here and there, but to no avail. Then went and disabled the real time protection from Windows and throw it stopped...at least until the flight was not. Even the performance was better - now it'll gradually increase the settings, but we'll see what happens. At least no crashes...Hallelujah, her mother.

s
szhech konsolotu 13.09.19

Panko
I have another antivirus because Windows defender is disabled-crashes occur regularly(steam individuals)only noticed this departure clearly after death-if not to die then you can play all day fine

P
Panko 13.09.19

burn consolato
it seems that the reasons for departures at everyone. Read that a similar error were the owners of the GRID, where there was a SecuROM. Perhaps this is the case, as Denuvo seems to be from the same developer. Personally, I have reappeared departures: the error, without.

T
TheTaker 13.09.19

Delete DirectX,visual c++,then clean the registry,and then install the new,helped me.

P
Pasha Lenkevich 13.09.19

VasaBy507
Friend, the only thing that helped me is the game in 4K resolution (3840 × 2160), on any other resolution (apart from the very low) the game is mercilessly crashes with a similar error. Try it and you). In the map settings put a tick to the resolution of the scales in the home, and all.

C
CrezeR 13.09.19

Healthy dude! I had the same as fixed:
1. Go SVO-VA system-advanced - performance - settings - data execution prevention-Incl. DEP for all programs and services - apply - restart the computer
2. Go to the folder with the game, find BatmanAK.exe - click the RMB - properties - security tab the Group or user you want to Add the profile to do this, click Edit - Add-Enter in the column names, you must specify the exact name of your Windows account, for example my account is called FamilyComp - then click OK-in the tab the Group or user you receive your just created profile-choose it and press advanced again there choose your profile and click Change Type: Enable, share permissions and ticking all the checkboxes (the latter I have not put) next, OK, OK, OK and restart your computer
3. Find again find BatmanAK.exe - click the RMB - properties - Compatibility - run the Troubleshooter-Use recommended settings - then click Test the program and pogamat sensitive, I played for about an hour, then turned off and applied the settings, the problem disappeared, 4 hour flight is normal

K
KA3NHO 13.09.19

CrezeR
Hey, and it works in Batman Arkham City?