3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alexanderfox 14.12.19 02:09 am

Test Celebrimbor Indret elven dobrodetel (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

The people in Lechlade in the memories of Celebrimbor mission for hidden murders is one additional requirement: kill 4 urokov one attack using ghostly chains(and so should you three
times)? How to do it correctly? The problem is that Celebrimbor could a single attack kill the hidden 3 Orucov : 1st sobstvennoruchno and the other two his spirit, how quickly to kill the fourth as he quickly turns around and discovers you?
12 Comments
Sort by:
C
Capp 14.12.19

Firstly you need skill Phantom Circuit with the improvement to the first murder this skill do not spend focus. If the concentration is not enough for 4 of Uruk , it is necessary to pump the ring. As I recall the concentration depends on the level of the ring.

a
alexanderfox 14.12.19

Cheburek_5

a
alexanderfox 14.12.19

a
alexanderfox 14.12.19

C
Capp 14.12.19

alexanderfox
There is written Kill 4 urokov one attack with the use of the phantom circuit 0/3. Maybe it's a bug.

a
alexanderfox 14.12.19

Cheburek_5
It's not a bug I use it all the same.It is necessary to projapati gir Celebrimbor that he was level 60 all the parts of the gear,and then it will do 4 kills at a time.Without all upgradem his clothes, the job you do.T.e in total I have to kill 12 urokov for 4 at a time.They go there just the convoy.And the captain instantly to execute his fatal vulnerability to death.

L
Liege555 14.12.19

Tell me how this mission is covertly killing the penalty the captain? He notices me as soon as I make the penalty and the 1 penalty is not killed. But Any other shot from the mission ends.

a
alexcei 14.12.19

Yes, the same garbage also can not take this quest daunskih

P
Pavel konov 14.12.19

tell someone else how to yokosite captain,starts the execution but does not kill him gg there really health remains the captain and then says that the mission failed,the reason you noticed the duck how to complete this quest help

s
safro 14.12.19

Pavel konov
Come quietly from behind and a penalty

g
golem144 20.04.21

necropost of course but suddenly someone will help. I tried a dozen times but didn’t work, then I closed the mission and started anew and hoba, the captain changed. there must be an ologue with a fatal vulnerability to execution.

t
targetSelf 03.09.22

The task is to execute the commander and go unnoticed. Commander's ability "Unable to Execute Stealthily"... Are you serious? Restarting the task didn't help. Funny jokes, of course.