3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Ser Frensis Dreyk 14.12.19 02:27 am

quest with Rufus and \"merchant-spy\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I apologize if the topic was, I have not found.
Tired Witcher invited to relax and chat a strange merchant who knows too much and Rufus( like a normal guy). Began to discuss politics, during which Rufus asks to grab a spy. In fact dokozatelstv the fact that the merchant was a spy I didn't notice. But decided to help Rufus. Spy was a merchant or not I never found out the second solution to beat did not. If you realized that the quest I described, tell us what happened to the other solution and merchant.
3 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sativum 14.12.19

Polistrant IN the NIGHT*

*The quest name is an obvious reference to the song of Frank Sinatra "Strangers in the Night", and for Russian-speaking audience to the eponymous song "Nautilus of Pompilius".

West of the village Carsten, on the shore of one of the channels of Pantera Geralt will meet three travelers: radonski soldier Rufus, dealer Manfred and scholar théophile Mary Roscoe, who stood in the camp by the water. Come talk to any of them and you will be offered a place at the fire.

If Geralt refuses (remark: "another time"), the quest will end and another opportunity pass it may never come again.
If Geralt agrees (remark: "I sit down"), the conversation will continue, and travelers will wonder how to call-dignify.
2. If the Witcher twice refused to give his name, the soldier and the merchant will know that he is a spy and will attack (two enemies level 13). With their death, the game will count you 25 exp, and that quest completed.

If Geralt still will be, the conversation will continue. His interlocutors also presented, and together they will try to figure out where they had before to hear the name of the Witcher. After that we will have the opportunity to say goodbye and leave (remark: "I gotta go") or to ask new acquaintances about what is heard in the world.

3. If Geralt decides more in the camp of the travelers not to stay, the quest will conclude and the game will poured us 25 exp.

If White Wolf will decide to continue the conversation, we travelers are willing to tell him the latest news mixed with gossip (who wanted to know the fate of Henselta to listen to be sure), and then suddenly the conversation will take an unexpected turn, as Rednet suspected dealer nilfgaardskogo spy and decide to arrest him. Further developments will depend on the reaction of Geralt.

4. "Leave the merchant alone" – Rednet perceive these words as an attempt to protect an enemy spy and grabbed for the sword (enemy level 13). The merchant also will not remain on the sidelines, and if not Geralt would kill the soldier, it will make Manfred. Only after the end of the fight merchant in the hearts cry, they didn't want anyone to die. On this quest completed, but the experience will not let us.

"Both of you calm down" – but to calm down Rednet does not want. On the contrary, he asks the Witcher to withhold merchant, and he will be going to look for the rope.

If Geralt agrees (remark: "Okay, I'll hold"), then Manfred won't wait until it connect, and get the sword and attack the witch. Rufus, too, will remain. Whoever killed the merchant, our hero or rednec, the last we will be grateful for the help and presents a random drawing armor. 25 exp we get. On this quest completed.
If Geralt refuses to participate in all of this (remark: "I'd rather not intervene"), that Rufus himself would deal with Manfred, and Geralt will be sent to hell with his "screw neutrality". On this quest completed, but the experience will not let us.
Source: http://www.gamer.ru/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/vedmak-3-prohozhdenie-novigrad-dopolnitelnye-missii-ne-svyazannye-s-osnovnym-syuzhetom-2

S
Ser Frensis Dreyk 14.12.19

Sativum
Quickly) thanks

F
FantomKing22 14.12.19

He'll tell me(Rufus)--he had a full purse of coins nilfgaardian.