3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
boxitem 14.12.19 02:29 am

Friend tired of us how to be?

We have a friend with a little brash manners. Their essence is that if he is at someone's house, you all. The food will be gone, away he starts to behave like at home. For fifty years, looks at the fridge and eats a lot. In all of our objections response: Well, this che. On OTHERS from just coming. It is not name, and still come. Not to let a little bit uncomfortable, that is. And here he comes, not Hello, not congratulations and right at the table. And eating. I can't eat, then pack and go home. We he was doing and this and that, Well, this che. And that's all. A holiday spoiled. At least he doesn't drink and alcohol leaves us is good. But it is not the bad thing. The worst is that on your AP or just because he is with us a very bad contact. If you took him, it is for the debt just get CAUGHT and that's it. And will not leave you until I return. If the celebration of it, he gets to accurately remembers everything and at the end of each provides debt. You ate a plate of salad - that's the price for it. I, for instance, the last NG his salutes ate, and drank. He told me it the duty at 5 am I called for a week. Then, when I ceased to answer and sent him the next day, my window came the bottle. And the door painted red cross. Naturally, the debt I returned to him. And it's not just me, it is all already zadolbali. What would you do?
13 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rolemanser 14.12.19

boxitem
Another question, if you had a friend who wrote such heresy, I do not know roofing felts to cry, roofing felts to laugh, how would you deal with him?

R
RestlessDreams91 14.12.19

Play with him in 'I know what you did last summer.'

R
Ripper Man 14.12.19

ahahahaha ------- damn. so not funny after all

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 14.12.19

Like a fairy tale. Was quite boring?

V
Vyxyxol 14.12.19

Spoiler

M
Mag Otshelnik 14.12.19

P
Pilat. 14.12.19

- DILOR-
yeah) it's your brother anyway))

M
MERA VESchEY 14.12.19

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 14.12.19

boxitem
Lean on him mentally and physically

B
BattleEffect 14.12.19

Tell me all that you think about it. People don't like that, you look to be offended and disappear.

P
Proshedshiy bezdnu 14.12.19

In your case it makes sense to take the path of least resistance
Spoiler

T
Toxic 14.12.19

Send it nafig. Anyway - what this mod making friends? Get better cat or dog. With them less of a hassle.

D
Denis Kyokushin 14.12.19

boxitem
Don't know the tale or not, but I used this glutton purgenchiku slipped that crap.That ass has been turned inside out from the pain.Nothing to eat all in a row.Well,cleaned the intestines, such as che?
Or an emetic.To call him sometime for a picnic and pour.Only necessary so that he ate that his stomach was full.And then let either dryset or pukes