3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KingLothric 14.12.19 02:31 am

Dragon Slane (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

How to deal with him,to kill or to save? After the rescue, he says that will help me when will have no choice but to retreat or die.
If he hints at something that will only appears when trying to retreat from combat or when the entire party dies?That's just why bring this up if there is a save game load.
17 Comments
Sort by:
n
necroc17 14.12.19

There will be a sense from it of salvation or not depends on the way of escape from the island.

I
InSaneJeSter 14.12.19

A few quests zabagovany and will not now Okay will end.

D
Dassent 14.12.19

eR1s0n.
Spoiler the way you will meet people screaming,several pieces,when you approach them,Slane, all of them will be killed,and the passage will be free.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 14.12.19

I helped him. And not kill me with such indicators. Maybe I might go back, but I think no mass from the experience - already killed in the first fortress, except that carriers of the collar.
Spoiler

J
JohnAsland 14.12.19

Dassent
And if he killed them, all will be good?

D
Dassent 14.12.19

JohnAsland
No idea,never tried

Z
Zerousiz 14.12.19

also this game is, even to kill him ) benefit from it in the future will not be screaming you can safely remove the wand without the dragon ) but killing him should be level 8-9 full clad party

d
delad 14.12.19

Killed him - so much loot dropped! Oooo.. and everything nice. The party only took the 8th LVL, and loot already the 9th (as the dragon LVL 9). Well and experience.
By the way I finally killed izi, half HP took Sybil (elf killer). Back crits so fly, 3 other Persian much HP could not lift together. And the second option promises to help in some difficult situations. Well, first wrote here, I'm screaming before he killed them all, so what's the point? If further help is also unknown. Well, the wand chooses the same as him too negative. So what I do is for him to kill.

l
lordofwater 14.12.19

Killed a dragon with 5th attempt. Gave 6000 experience and buns: things 2 purple, 1 blue thing, the book skill is good, one-handed sword Fang of the dragon with excellent performance, all things 9th level. Once a little experience is given for such a battle. For the quest with Gratiano give 4200, and it solved much easier.

s
spellcustomer 14.12.19

Actually because of his sword, and killed, the stats are good. The dragon is a pity, of course, but the sword moved.

A
Andrei YP 14.12.19

First of all this is the usual moral choice. Usually immediately ask a question - why kill him? And what are the prizes from helping him or killing him this is a minor question...

spellcustomer
For what free him, he not only promises to help in the future, but also offers to choose a reward, like a sword there.

s
spellcustomer 14.12.19

Andrei YP
But not Fang of the dragon that odnorodnogo is the best which can be found at Fort joy. There is another mod on nexus that allows you to upgrade unique weapons in accordance with the level of the player... with this mod and with this sword I ran up to the 15th level, until I found better weapons.

A
Andrei YP 14.12.19

spellcustomer
Well, it's a matter of taste, others prefer a little more weapon to find, and someone is more important morally is not too decomposed) especially victory in battle is decided not only sword in hand, and even different abilities and of course comrades-in-arms.

s
spellcustomer 14.12.19

Andrei YP
Oh, I play solo, and so - Yes, a matter of taste.

h
hvalle 14.12.19

Passed the first time - released. So when the screaming went wet - had half a rod to pull, until the dragons appeared and remains not finished. Would be better if it was in battle with Alexander to call. On the second ascent I decided to fill it and see what happens.

Damn, killed him, the sword is really cool falls, but the Screaming became invisible and now can't be killed. O. o
Forced to leave him alive. =/

k
kiklisko 14.12.19

you can first give a stick and then not completing the dialogue you can switch to another Persian and blasting him with fire. If this is done after receiving the prize for the quest from the dragon and wait for his transformation into the lizard it will be easier to fill up. Yes, and funny. =)
And the experience given for a quest 2100 and for the murder of about 6000.

S
Sorento NSK 14.12.19

and to Rob, for example when he still in chains???