3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gamer4000 14.12.19 02:31 am

The discussion card Giant (Call of Duty: World at War)

In discussing this topic map Giant.
PS And it is possible to pass?
20 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gamer4000 14.12.19

And about the mini game thread who knows?

B
Big Man 14.12.19

A mini game? What?
PS record 34 level screen in the next topic

d
dmb_87_ru 14.12.19

Well, he is a giant where? It at all has anyone seen?

S
SpitFire 14.12.19

nope) I 50 without cheating) can and will!

E
EAGauss 14.12.19

I heard that you need to shoot a bottle out of the window to start the mini-game. Have heard that you need to look for bears, but do not know the details.

G
Gamer4000 14.12.19

I have 3 of the recorder and found nothing

E
EAGauss 14.12.19

Gamer4000, I like them too, but not three, more. Most likely audio - part mini-quest.

I
Ivan_smolensk_v_ch_s 14.12.19

I found 7 radios...., and what they give??? Who-thread knows???

U
Uzurpator818181 14.12.19

and what kind of map is this? 0_o I've never seen such...

T
T-34m 14.12.19

Ivan_smolensk_v_ch_s
23.11.09 13:53 I found 7 radios...., and what they give??? Who-thread knows???

7? In my opinion they are only 6! Can screens? And what you give XS, the idea must all be included, and that can be....

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 14.12.19

No, there are only seven radios. And do they have nothing, they just collect.

P
Push_in 14.12.19

Hello everybody. I play on the map Giant there was a man, his name was like Gavr666. He talked all the time about some secret. I saw him lay on the floor and shoot in the box, and then the voice said Wow! Found! (sarcastic zombie voice) after a few seconds the voice again, Wow, again, found. But alas, it then shot him a zombie, he took offense and left the game. Someone tell me that he was trying to do, and what would it gave?

M
MeN_AxA_Yarik Matveev 14.12.19

OPA OPA OPA......didn't need to try

R
Roach_404 14.12.19

I also didn't need to check.

d
dr0zd 14.12.19

Che who license we play zombies? write BOS)

b
barhat1997 14.12.19

giant I think one of the luchshe and large maps where you can wander and shoot in Tambov

g
gofrirovan 14.12.19

WELL th thread who figured out the map . the other maps have the radio turns on. where 7 is interesting. something that will play on stable superior weapon to shoot it perks 8 chtuk the top fly .then three yushki........ as for me, someone unknown I guess cepaka complex type on the moon in the end, all 8 perks ...there are no problems

C
CoD PyLuT 14.12.19

the map is infinite, the waves on it are endless

G
GM1234www 14.12.19

The people on this card for a very long time. Within a further 30 waves on any PC impossible! If you have not activated the Easter eggs, then you can. The glitches are unbearable. Play impossible. So, who says 30 or more, do not believe. If you ever enter noclip cheat, then the game is buggy not at all. you turn off frame synchronization. I got to 31 no cheating. To 37 with a noclip cheat and Easter eggs. After 30 waves appear at the 3 hounds every start of the round. Appear next.

G
GM1234www 14.12.19

Easter eggs about the cubs.
About teleport 2-A, the right of the main computer, ( if you look at ulucinar) open the first door, run straight to the left so the window where crawling critters. In the given concrete structure. if you look closely, you ubicati panel. Shoot there with IMPROVED the pack-a-punch weapons. mini-game starts. The first is a Teddy bear, climb the stairs to the main computer, look at the pack-a-punch. on the right is a ruined building. At the top, in one of the Windows bear with a dagger. Second: about Thomson where the stove is. look in the stove, there's a monkey. extinguish it and throw back the monkeys. DEFINITELY 3 PIECES!!!! third: parallel to the window where you shot the panel of a door. Open, pass first povorot left, right. will iron boxes. and take a look. After finding all three, shoot in the same panel, run to the teleporter 2-In, there will be a bottle of bone marrow, about him the red jar. from behind several of them. And where is teleport 2, about electricity, there is also 2. come to every PRESS F and only at the end CLICK ON the LAST, WHICH is NEAR the BONE marrow. Of Wal! All the magic boxes are open!