3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tovarisch-110 14.12.19 04:15 am

Kai LEng (Mass Effect 3)

Why is no one discussing? A pretty interesting character. I like not really wanted to kill him in the end. It would be much better if he moved to the side of Shepard.

And why in the books he's Kai LEng in the game and Kai Len?
44 Comments
Sort by:
L
LageRMan 14.12.19

Was not gone,he is in fact intoxicated but only Cerberus.
And about the name,maybe it is a feature of translation.

g
get away_[667] 14.12.19

One of my favorite characters in the series)

P
Prostix 14.12.19

He is Asian, no? Kai LEng might be English, and Kai Len expressed Asian identity. And the characters say ['kai len]. My personal opinion. An interesting character, a kind of Thane at the time, Thane, even on Cerberus worked)) It's like tein, only the blade on the mega-beam-laser-in-the-palm

T
Tiger[Overmind] 14.12.19

get away_[667]

Only you have talent in all sorts of m*the Dacians to see interesting personalities. =)

On the subject...

I was glad to gut it, I can't be drawn and quartered. He is a weakling, a sneak and a coward - nothing more to add.

[
[Shesternya] 14.12.19

Love to cut it in the end.

S
SamusAran 14.12.19

But I like it..
Especially in the book Revenge. Almost the only sane character there. In contrast to Anderson, who infuriated his somewhat obtuse behavior )

T
Tiger[Overmind] 14.12.19

SamusAran

In the book it really interesting character in the game as just scum of the level of the different commanders of bands of mercenaries from ME2, you do not mind to put on the meat.

S
SamusAran 14.12.19

Predator[Reaper]
Well, it is a pity that in the M3 made it out like you put it, scum

P
Prostix 14.12.19

Lieutenant-rascal(C) SPECTRE Garrus Vakarian :D

M
Mister Dzhon Shepard 14.12.19

Maks_Im
I personally did not like the character... Because as he said editors videomanii him as one of the oldest comic book picked up and moved to a series of ME...

R
Ra_seL 14.12.19

get away_[667]
O_o, now I understand why you deny TI. You have a very nestandartnoe worldview))

T
Tovarisch-110 14.12.19

Predator[Reaper]
He is a weakling, a sneak and a coward - nothing more to add.
Villain - yeah, maybe it has this feature..... although some of his actions can be called not so much vile how much is needed. But a weakling and a coward - hardly, scarcely......

A
Aviat0r 14.12.19

Hologram proteanina said the Ghost and Kai Len drugged. It turns out they both acted against their will, just victims.

T
Tovarisch-110 14.12.19

Aviat0r
It turns out they both acted against their will, just victims.
That's just it. in principle, the Ghost itself is not a bad person, and the idea of Cerberus, not as bad as many people think. another thing is their methods

Death best of the best forever
Well, even if GG didn't do it

O
Olly-alpha 14.12.19

Perhaps that affects my outright dislike of anime, but this type I am so strongly reminded of the standard anime personico that did not cause nothing but irritation. What is it in the book, I don't know, but in the game - ridiculous.

S
SamusAran 14.12.19

What is it in the book, I don't know, but in the game - ridiculous.
Yes. In the game he is not that funny, he's just dull. The book is another matter.

C
Cvoxalury 14.12.19

Why is no one discussing? A pretty interesting character. I like not really wanted to kill him in the end

I really wanted to kill him in the end. And kill, and kill. Throw it into the sun, for example. In the soup. Throw in a space like here:

It was with those words. Right in the game.

S
SamusAran 14.12.19

Hah, actually hate the fact that Kai Len without a doubt is a negative character like in the game, and in the book. But the authors had to drag him Russian roots. But solely as the Americans always save the world)

O
Olly-alpha 14.12.19

But solely as the Americans always save the world)
Anderson, an Englishman, and Shepard do not have to be an indigenous Earthling and, especially, American.

S
SamusAran 14.12.19

Olly-alpha
and Shepard do not have to be an indigenous Earthling and, especially, American.
Yes, American is he American) default Shepard is 100% American)