3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ASPlay 14.12.19 04:22 am

Microfreeze every 2-3 seconds (Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus)

Hello! Faced with such a problem. And in the main menu, and in the constant game freezes for a split second. The game itself runs at 60 fps, but these friezes absolutely not allowed to play. They occur with the same periodicity in 2-3 seconds. Have noticed that the CPU is not loaded in the game more than half.Here system 4 core 2.6 GHz, 8GB RAM, 2GB graphics card 750ti. Which is strange because The evil Within 2 passed recently and had no problems at all. Doom in terms of technology, looks exactly the same and the engine I think the same, but I have runs perfectly 60+ fps. What could be the problem?!
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
ARM_SERJ 14.12.19

Everyone has a different problem, I have here simply because of all the complaints you cannot turn off the in-game vertical sync, if you try then the game crash

R
RGC 14.12.19

ASPlay
Don't know what you have a case, but I have the freezes were gone after I lowered the shadow quality and particle. Maybe VRAM is not enough for you, try something lower

A
ASPlay 14.12.19

RGC
The fact of the matter is that at any preset time, even the low lows with a resolution of 800x600 , or uber, one and the same thing

P
PIRAT69 14.12.19

ASPlay
sindows will have to reinstall

b
breakthebeat 14.12.19

ASPlay
I have exactly the same problem.The fact that after starting the game process starts with System description nt kernel and system which seems useful.This is a system kernel process startup and it is not chopped off.I was climbing a bunch of forums,tried a shitload of action, but the result is 0.The only thing that can help is to reinstall Windows.But I did not move it because of the bucket as you advise.If you solve the problem let me know..

Q
Qqall Dew 14.12.19

I have the same thing just found out that the percents does not pull. (that's the whole Dilema)

V
Victor_666 14.12.19

I have the same problem on the same system, only percent 4ядра 2.8 GHz, as I understand it is all because of the fucking volcano, a crack in the optimization. Even when standing still shows 50 fps, then after a certain period of time, there are drawdowns, very angry. While no solution found, most likely have to wait for the patch.

P
Pravdorub2018 14.12.19

I had the same problem on the pirates after installing the second patch,roll back to old version and was again excellent friezes disappeared

V
Victor_666 14.12.19

I still managed to get rid of these freezes, can anyone help. When updating drivers, did a clean install, ie, old wood was demolished under zero (before was always updated over the old one). They have removed the config file c:\Users\Victor\Saved Games\MachineGames\II Wolfenstein The New Colossus\base\ that some of this helped, now you can easily enjoy the game without freezes. Windows 7 x64

V
Vinnivao 14.12.19

Problems with the freezes every 4 seconds and the crash text that is solved by installing Windows 10. At first stood Windows 7 64 bit, there were friezes in exactly every 4 seconds and the text is crunched. After installing 10 Windows all disappeared. Apparently systematically began to kill seven. In the Duma in 2016, too. And when doom runs on openGL freezes no fps more. When you put the volcano appear friezes. 770 video card 2 gb. Percent x1055 x6. Of RAM 8GB. Thoughts on the top ten is not checked only seven.

s
sevapva 14.12.19

breakthebeat
if the system is not pulling the game. that doesn't mean the game is shit...

r
rubin.denis 14.12.19

To fix it go to \SevTech Ages\minecraft\config find the file forgeChunkLoading the line I:dormantChunkCacheSize= and increase the value, personally I gave it 4 and everything works fine. (as I understand it the number of chunks that forge will be stored in the cache)