3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Coddern 14.12.19 04:25 am

Who here knows dualshock-Ah 3 and their fakes?

In General bought in a game shop honeymoom DualShock 3, according to the seller it is original, but I doubt it, you know what dalchoki marked CECHZC2H is a version for Hong Kong, but what does a2 do not know

even alarming lack of certified badge although I have never seen DualShock marked CECHZC2H and sign certification MB the fact that in different countries these icons are different, but then it is unclear what it means to Compilies with IDA Standards DB102988 and as for the Board on all videos with the original ballokume 3 I found it closes a stick, like they did to it is soldered, but as I can see in the pictures

MB is just what some second or third revision of the ds3 which changed the location of the innards or in versions for Hong Kong as it should be, or is it a fake?
By the way if you shake it at all no noise

21 Comments
Sort by:
A
A_jak 14.12.19

with this fee, like the new revisions do. look version, it should be written on the card, then check on the Internet. only confuses the sticker on the back - it should be slightly curve, and should lie flat and straight.

C
Ceyhun86 14.12.19

this is the original of the new revision... these gamepads began to produce with a super snimkami.
minus these boards. the fact that the chips are faulty... may itself disconnect

C
Coddern 14.12.19

A_jak
The Board has the inscription MSU_VX8_0.14 joy really looks like the original, but the sticker I was too embarrassed.. even though she is not as important as cost.

C
Coddern 14.12.19

Ceyhun86
hopefully not all in a row defective

A
A_jak 14.12.19

Devet
checked the Internet, checked with the original version of the Board?

G
GG4 14.12.19

Devet
The sticker shall completely cover the designated area, it is a fake.

A
A_jak 14.12.19

GG4
not always, sometimes there can be a gap of 1 mm, but it should be straight and symmetrical
Devet
By the way, how many took the controller?

C
Coddern 14.12.19

A_jak
Yes, it is exactly the same
A_jak
For 3500 R, price he of course turned down, but in my Podunk town did not find cheaper

C
Coddern 14.12.19

GG4
MB body only or the sticker is fake

A
A_jak 14.12.19

Devet
for me the most important thing - the sensitivity of the sticks, if at least in the orig joysticks, everything is good.

C
Coddern 14.12.19

A_jak
There is no possibility to compare with the original, but the sensitivity seems good, gyro works too

C
Ceyhun86 14.12.19

Devet
I am a master with experience... this is the original of the last revision. this is what the part is very defective... if not will spontaneously disconnect mean lucky...

C
Coddern 14.12.19

We can assume the topic is closed, joy original

L
Lightninggg 14.12.19

Before you closed the topic, friend. Is China, in my opinion.
1) In these boxes for many years gamepads don't sell, Sony has long passed-on design in blue tones.
2) there is no nakleechka indicating color controller.
3) Sticker in the back of the pad is glued crooked, large gaps. Well, here is the inscription Compile... on the original, I've never met as an index A2.
3) Now in stores at all original ДШ3 not get it, and those that were recent (2013-2014) sold in boxes of which I spoke above. That's the way they looked.

Or how do you have the box, but in blue tones and with the colour coding. Such was also.

But I could be wrong, maybe it was some sort of stale instance from the past or something.
There is one iron check option, if you have some game Gran Turismo 5 or 6. In the original DualShock all the buttons are analog, i.e. they are sensitive to touch. And in GT there is a trick with the gas and brake, the harder you push the button, the faster the car accelerates, and Vice versa can be slightly podrazumevati barely pressing the x In Chinese is always a regular button, there is this trick does not work and how would you not pressed, the machine will go the same way. With MGS2,3,4 also you can check there, depending on how pressing the character doing different actions taking the enemy to capture.

C
Coddern 14.12.19

Lightning.
Given that it original cost http://www.psdevwiki.com/ps3/DualShock_3#VX8
buttons respond to presses of the power (except start, select, and ps buttons under the sticks, checked) , the battery holds long enough and sticks pretty smooth ride, I can assume that I pushed дш3 restored (that is, it is all original with the exception of housing), or in hon Kong versions (and this дш3 of Hong Kong) other design boxes,and labels glue so crooked, or MB as you wrote this stale instance (possibly restored)

By the way have you ever met hon Kong ( is labeled with CECHZC2H ) дш3 with other symbols and inscriptions on the sticker?

C
Coddern 14.12.19

Lightning.
By the way seen in the old English version of Wikipedia DualShock 3 with slim'kami дш3 were issued with revision A1 , so we can conclude that with super slimcase they were made in revision A2

L
Lightninggg 14.12.19

Devet
Well, if the pressing force is responsive and smooth course of the sticks, then don't bother. Inside exactly the original, and this is important. Maximum - case of the fake, maybe just really unlucky with the sticker.
And what about A2 I can't say anything, I was slim, I do not remember whether the index, but Superslice now without European index pad out of the box.

R
Roma2504 14.12.19

people help, it's a fake? yet there is a reset button

G
GudWinGame GWG 12.04.21

Roma2504
Buttons are not glossy, flat stick caps ... This is a fake

G
Guest 14.04.21

ola bom dia !!!