3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
ftgsrt53635 13.09.19 11:22 pm

Constantly attacking cats (Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey)

Produced evolution, now at some open place, near a Grand lake, constantly attacking cats. Comes to the ridiculous, that they are almost sleeping on my couches, as they say, you're making a cat, he starts, as though it may sound)))
In General, I have built one fence, but he did say NOT helpful. How to deal with this scourge, it really will have to somehow manage to kill them? Each other that they do not eat))
All comes to the fact that only I othinus from bleeding, returned to the camp to once again have to climb a palm tree with fiber
8 Comments
Sort by:
l
lean 12390 13.09.19

Change the place of residence

w
walkris 13.09.19

ftgsrt53635
Build from Thickets of thorn Bush fence. And then the usual shit and sticks are useless.

f
ftgsrt53635 13.09.19

walkris
So ... how to build a fence?

V
Viktuariy 13.09.19

horsetail is also hemostatic. In General, change the Parking lot and make a supply of sharpened sticks.ftgsrt53635

w
walkris 13.09.19

ftgsrt53635
if you have the skill transfer of one object in two hands. come to the Bush, button Bush take from the resource, as well as with sticks, fold 4-2(depends on the pumping construction skill) resource in 1 stack and build.

d
digitalkid 13.09.19

walkris
but if pumped repetition, can lead to the bushes the whole pack, take the Bush, ask to repeat and take it all the crowd in the sanctuary. With the bushes did, but hwashi and sticks always harvested.

You waved one there to carry them.

w
walkris 13.09.19

digitalkid
And why should I say that? That's what I did.
One or a crowd, this is from pumping depends.

A
AdolfPovelitelMorei 13.09.19

M. I. G. R. A. T. I. Ya. CALL-CARE