3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrew Nash 14.09.19 08:36 pm

Impressions of the game (Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey)

I'm not impressed. What do you think?

(the only thing I liked - the idea of instincts, the search and recognition of different objects. Everything else, some nadpisi survival SIM)
49 Comments
Sort by:
D
DogiSTER 14.09.19

Great game to learn how to build a fire....PPC case all evening. There is already a wiki what else?

F
FiftyFour7250 14.09.19

Not very simple game. Not yet dropped, although dropou 90% of the games. It is clear that you need to go, to study different things and this is quite interesting, and unusual, but what next? Said at the beginning that need to evolve, but how? Apparently the ways of this evolution need to open yourself, and here again the dog is buried.

For example, I found a place for fishing, and found the stick, everything seems to be easy, you need to take a stick, come to the place of fishing and dinner, but no, nothing happens. Why? It is not clear. Or here I found a coconut, found a stone. Again, seems obvious, take the stone, come to the coconut and... no, Again, nothing happens. Why? It is not clear. Or here's another, played for the cubs, he is afraid of everything, in a state of panic hid between some rocks, and immediately began to play for the adult, the cub screaming in the map, it seems obvious, you need to go to him, approach these stones, it says that you have to click RMB, that would calm him down, and scale, soothe, the scale disappears and then nothing happens, no button Pick up baby, expire - again he starts to yell. Why? It is not clear. And all this primitive scenario, where there are only two objects, and that there is a production of fire, I'm afraid even to think...

This is what I saw for 2-3 hours. It seems to me that even if the game is aimed at, what would the player himself studied, it should be more clear, because that's what I do now? Go to Google and on YouTube, to learn how to do this? Then it lost the whole meaning...

D
DeeLoc54 14.09.19

FiftyFour7250
You have to face a dead-end branch of evolution. No offense. But the brain is sometimes useful to include.
Well, have you found a coconut, it should be cleaned. Get the walnut, studied (monkey do not know what it is), now it should be split. Turn on the brain. Take a stone, and with an average power of the beat in the coconut - bingo! you can eat. (Bang the monkey has learned to shift items in the other hand)
The stick also need to grind to catch fish.
For me personally the game has gone. Many people do not go to think, and to think they want, not all, in the 2000s, humanity is moving in the opposite direction in contrast to the primates represented in the game.

F
FiftyFour7250 14.09.19

DeeLoc54

As for fishing - I don't think that the stick is first imprisoned, because it is a full tool, 100% sure that the first caught by hand, and then just sorely bruised branch, and then began to sharpen the stick. And I haven't eaten coconut in his original, so didn't know it yet and cleaned Nugent wmal just break. The skill of shifting from hand to hand at the time of this scenario have not been studied. That is, you know, right? The player must be...

1) 100% familiar with the subject matter of the action. (And given that it's the 21st century - we do it somewhat differently)
2) Must follow well-defined lines of development, that is to first learn the skill of shifting from hand to hand, and only then act. Seriously, if I were the brother of the Primate, I would be a coconut hollowed without holding it in hand, for a stone to call the risk is high.
3) And to do all things the same, as conceived by the developer. (Despite the fact that in the beginning of the game the inscription on the whole screen, Evolution is not a template

The game is good, and I did not even criticize, just point out that a lot of very obvious things, and no tips, perhaps many will not like.

F
FiftyFour7250 14.09.19

DeeLoc54
And I disagree with you that"humanity is moving in the opposite direction. But even if this is so, it is precisely because of such games, which limit consciousness and capabilities, forcing us to think and act only as intended by the developer.

D
DeeLoc54 14.09.19

FiftyFour7250
FiftyFour7250 wrote:
forcing to think and act only as intended by the developer
I do not quite agree.
Take the notorious coconut - I was aware that the nut is on the inside so to speak of the fetus, but this attitude has not. When I found him, first thing I did - started to hammer it with a stone. The effect is zero, with a few attempts it dawned on me what to do. It turns out I was originally on about developers.
As for development, played the first time - developed communication skills, the primacy now I can go on two legs a few meters, and communication on the contrary no. That is, the more I run, climb, but few interact with other dogs. It is possible to develop in another direction. No one is forcing you to learn a particular skill.

V
Viktuariy 14.09.19

and where you bought the game? to incentive her no

D
DeeLoc54 14.09.19

Victoire
Epic Games Store

d
darkpromo 14.09.19

Victoire
Torrent

E
Eugene8080 14.09.19

DeeLoc54 wrote:
For me personally the game has gone. Many people do not go to think, and to think they want, not all, in the 2000s, humanity is moving in the opposite direction in contrast to the primates represented in the game.
I agree.
Spoilera 2 hours of the game, even the fence was built although I don't know why you need it))

D
DeeLoc54 14.09.19

Eugene8080
Also do not understand why he now. Probably next it will be possible to build around the home, but this requires skills and tools.

P
Pablo_Eskobar 14.09.19

FiftyFour7250 wrote:
Or here's another, played for the cubs, he is afraid of everything, in a state of panic hid between some rocks, and immediately began to play for the adult, the cub screaming in the map, it seems obvious, you need to go to him, approach these stones, it says that you have to click RMB, that would calm him down, and scale, soothe, the scale disappears and then nothing happens, no button Pick up baby, expire - again he starts to yell. Why? It is not clear.
Because this is a BUG raw game ... on the console if you calmed the baby goes splash ... and then just a stupid bug ... wait 100500 patches !

V
Viktor Hren 14.09.19

Pabloescobar
it is not a bug,it is most likely the scale to the end does not fill that little yells, and continue there.

N
Neron Clavdius 14.09.19

Victoire wrote:
to incentive her no
on the incentive smelled of mothballs with Turkey, therefore, now is not the only venue for selling games!

p
padrepepe 14.09.19

DeeLoc54
some things are not clear how to do, such as the blood to stop to bandage or eat?and as Kamen to sdvinut with a stick, she always lomaetsya!!!

E
Eugene8080 14.09.19

DeeLoc54
Solartac to build especially that it is not convenient))
Dunno just where it is built. Probably there will be more to finalize.

E
Eugene8080 14.09.19

Pabloescobar
FiftyFour7250
It's not a bug you need to click at some point.

E
Eugene8080 14.09.19

padrepepe
Solarcraft need to stop the brushwood which grows on trees.
About the stone:
Solarcaine can be pushed with a stick.

Well, are you serious? You just guide on the game need that to play? Where to go from interactive map.
So difficult in 2019? How people used to play...

D
DeeLoc54 14.09.19

padrepepe
The stick I have for all time broke 1 time
Click at the wrong time.
How to stop the bleeding didn't either.
But if you turn your head it's obvious.
The blood flow stops the grass eating which is hung buff with a shield from the bloodstream.
It is necessary to RUB. If you want more protection teach macaque to do the paste of herbs. The main feature of the game is to learn and to THINK

D
DeeLoc54 14.09.19

Eugene8080
Yes, and the bed shifted randomly somewhere in the construction.