3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 14.09.19 08:37 pm

Yandex.Browser | is it Worth it?

Hi all. Now I have installed the browser Google chrome. But I am not satisfied with Google search engine. And to put search engine Yandex browser Google is currently. The idea to put the browser Yandex. Question to those who uses/used it: is it worth it?
6 Comments
Sort by:
d
darkpromo 14.09.19

Marquess wrote:
to put search engine Yandex browser, Google is currently
I wonder why the will collapse or something?

A
Apokalipsis113 14.09.19

Her called Yandex browser is chrome with napichkanoy nonsense from Yandex so it was easier to steal a big date, user, what all this mess is made on my knees in the bathroom and works accordingly.

P
Pirat13666 14.09.19

Yandex browser - the best browser at the moment. Do not listen, put and tell me thank you.

M
Marquess 14.09.19

darkpromo

because if you put in the Google chrome search engine Yandex, when you start to come out immediately search engine Yandex, which is not put neither the subject, nor Express panel

D
DAMIRON30 14.09.19

Marquess
Mozilla Firefox put and customize as you want, themes, and Ekspres panel and whatever you want, I can tell you about the search engine Yandex that sought your query as you want can be well, on page 2 or 5.

G
Gulyayuschaya vo mgle 14.09.19

Marquess
Enjoyed some time the Yandex browser. No pros, some cons. Characterized in that yandeksovsky stuffed with debris, do not understand why, the rest is the same Google chrome, only slower, glucine and likes to hang out where you use flash. On YouTube is very rare, but in browser games hangs tightly 3-4 in each case. The rest just ceases to respond to game commands.
If you don't want to switch to mozilla, as advised above, then pay attention to 2 of the browser made on the same chrome.
The first floppy Comodo Dragon. Protected better chrome runs quite slow but very stable. With adamowski flash friendly))) never stuck in games or movies. Takes out even a few different games))) sometimes I open 8 tabs with different games.
Second - nimble SRWare Iron. Don't know what it screwed up in chrome its innards, but it is very fast and stable. Particularly pleased with fast loading pages. Any! Games and videos are also stable, but some games periodically lose connection with the server. I said it because some of the features of this browser, it's there hiding something from servers. Not really hip to this, so do not understand.
If you are interested in speed, try the Falcon. It's not like any one of the browsers))) . If you play browser games and enjoy a Twinkie, it fits the role of fourth simultaneously running a browser ;) .