3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
XBoy360 14.12.19 07:11 am

Interesting places on Mother Base [spoilers under spoilers!] (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

In fact, everything written in the topic where you can walk on the subject of interesting? In General, I am on a medical platform found (spoiler alert)
Spoilers, there is a direct an entire scene mixed with Ground Zeroes and stuff

Found on a tower (spoiler alert)
Solubleand Demure, lies under lock and grill the legs to the top

Even Ocelot called on the radio and said that you can go to someone there to meet with the Department of catching and preserving animals (when you have a direct in order to catch them), and so - whether listened to, or what, but the platforms did not find such.
50 Comments
Sort by:
h
hardwaredude 14.12.19

Screenshots would be a really good season.

V
Verg 14.12.19

Quiet
Spoiler

V
Verg 14.12.19

Battle Gear
Spoiler

D
Damnash 14.12.19

XBoy360
This is where you found a Groove? I have two med. platform length and breadth shunned and did not understand where it there or is it only after a certain mission there?

g
genesisv96 14.12.19

Damnash
It is necessary to carry out the mission 51, after it appears the extension on the first med. platform, where it will lie Groove

D
Damnash 14.12.19

genesisv96
51 is an optional mission where you have from the old database guy to grab? If Yes then I have it passed, the Groove is still there

D
Dwisler 14.12.19

Damnash
Center med platform, 3 floor, the door with the blue lamp on top (on the second floor the same but with a red bulb)

D
Damnash 14.12.19

Dwisler
The door was closed while the mission to rescue little Indians failed.

D
Denis Gorenku 14.12.19

Wow, thanks for the tip on the Groove. He would not be found. Thought on the basis of only the scattered diamonds. And then the whole quest with the Groove and photographs. Probably at the end something to remember.
And such places on the basis of there? Kvayet, as I understand it, just sitting in a cage - no interaction and no cinematics. The dog also simply hangs on the main platform.

X
XBoy360 14.12.19

Denis The Chamber
There before her going along on missions to take out Ocelot will call home, and I regularly ride to the base and collect the diamonds on all towers. And suddenly the next movie will be? And with the groove and the photos do not quite understand. What is it?

D
Denis Gorenku 14.12.19

XBoy360
wrote above about the Groove in the med Bay, as it is there to find
Spoileron alive was the second bomb, too pulled, really. but she remembers nothing at all from hitting his head on the water in the fall. and have her photos bring that in additional jobs 51-59 fall. she must remember something in the end

X
XBoy360 14.12.19

Denis The Chamber
I also found, but they say nonsense, of course - that is a bomb shot from the slot, and the missile into the helicopter landed. And the bomb they pulled out...looks like a ridiculous excuse. Maybe there's more to the story, but about the photo not known. Thank you. And you also think (like me) - venom snake is not the real snake? Yes, and V in the name of the game implies exactly the letter - venom, not number five.

D
Denis Gorenku 14.12.19

XBoy360
The cassette record was, where Ocelot says, they say: Naked snake you died. Now you venom snake. If this is a new clone, then it doesn't really fit his appearance in MGS4 in the first MG. All these big Boss is a very specific character, is unlikely to be his clone has replaced. And a splinter in the head what is the point of the clone insert? I don't know...
But with a Groove all really happened. Although, again, Ocelot told snake the splinter pressing on the eye and some nerve and he can hallucinate and have memory problems. View. I'm still on 13% of the total. But I wonder what it all will lead.
It seems to me, except for the Groove is still something that should be on every platform. You have to dig and more likely to arrive at the base

m
mcbrut 14.12.19

Denis The Chamber
Look for someone in MGS 5 we play

s
svogen 14.12.19

Tell me how to open up the cast-scene questioning of a silent? Got to the story mission 31 (Sahelanthropus), and castes scenes from the interrogation and other movies were not. They should open or what?

D
Denis Gorenku 14.12.19

svogen
cut scenes not seen, see the scene where she lopostyami helicopter shot, there was a bunch of tapes of her conversations Ocelot and Casa
mcbrut
you mean that in the role of Venom Snake? on the game it is clear that this is big Boss. Again, don't believe yet that is a clone of Naked snake (13% transmission)

X
XBoy360 14.12.19

Denis The Chamber
I am after the Orgy in the prologue do not know whether to take it as reality or is he really somewhere lain, and all that was - bugs, and then Ocelot it just from the hospital took. And damn, who is the second dude was in the hospital? Followed him for 9 years, I think that was the real BB, well X3 and it is a clone, can still. 26% passed and the questions only increase.

m
mcbrut 14.12.19

Denis The Chamber

Spoilerage for the medic from GZ, which is a bomb of a Groove pulled.

D
Denis Gorenku 14.12.19

mcbrut
Icesheet... It's closer to the end it will become clear, or I missed something in the beginning?

m
mcbrut 14.12.19

Denis The Chamber
play
+when the base for scientists to come (glasses guy forgot the name)
There it is the machine that proquanil snake and said snake is not snake.....Supposedly not true)))
+At the beginning it seems clear that a catch then