3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
K0MAH4 14.09.19 08:38 pm

The problem with the bosses (Remnant: From the Ashes)

Faced with such a problem. After the first death on any boss counts his murder, is thrown drop with him and lost a fog wall before boss, while the boss himself alive. After the second death vanishes the boss himself. This crap only one Persian, the other while the rules. Who can a thread faced the such?
35 Comments
Sort by:
D
Ded MastDay 14.09.19

K0MAH4
The cheat is not used?

I
Ivan Grin 14.09.19

Maybe the first death of the boss was away? I noticed that if you play in your LAN, then the first time all dying and most of them are not. But if you go to visit, and the owner of this boss was not killed, you have to beat everyone. Also, if you killed him away and in the LAN - not, you will be alive.

K
K0MAH4 14.09.19

Climb on foreign forums, I realized that polamat the game for this Persian. At Roma I was in a dungeon, which imposed the curse and I had to get to the end is not Sdobnov from the curse and mobs. Well, I get flooded with destroyer (rifle with the Immortal king), which has buff resurrection. Well, I killed it, I was resurrected, the curse is gone, I did not pay attention to it and walked to the end, then to the nearest boss, who was already bukovany. So draw your own conclusions and not repeat my mistakes.

D
Ded MastDay 14.09.19

K0MAH4
)) Looks like this case I forgot to protest. I hope to be fixed. By the way this room can be played many times, and each time give 400 experience. Only weapons in the end will not. Try Technora there and run again, not reviving, can cure the bug.

J
Johnny077 14.09.19

Tell me where to find the boss named Mangler.Write the area of the Arteries on the Ground.

D
Ded MastDay 14.09.19

Johnny077
Mangler, he Shellhammer in the Russian localization - boss at the end of a location on Earth called the Artery. The problem is that this dungeon randoman and may not now contain in this passage, respectively, and the boss will not. If the boss is away, just have to restart the world and pray to Odin.

J
Johnny077 14.09.19

Grandfather Mastday
And as the fan to stop at the Asylum.About the last lower level.

D
Ded MastDay 14.09.19

Johnny077
Off rubilnik where you insert the fuse.

J
Johnny077 14.09.19

Understood thanks mate.

G
Griboriy Les 15.10.20

Good to all! Need help! We pass with the other evenings, and here a few days can not kill (although no, even scratch) the final boss in the second stage ... All that was possible, to remove a maximum of 10% unknown miracle, and usually only 5%. Turtles from the shadow in reserve 7-8 pieces, schmaul as it should - absolutely not put.
Tried different weapons with variants, those 10% noticed, from fire amps, but very slowly removed, then again stopped (with accumulated damage in the shadows).
What could it be? A screwed-up save or something? A friend, an avid d'man claims that it is necessary to swing (The executioner, fell out shortly before the final), without which we somehow overcame all the bosses (1st pass).

D
Ded MastDay 15.10.20

Griboria Forest
When the boss teleports you to another dimension, there you need to kill as many enemies, at least 10, maximum 25 (otherwise there is not enough damage to stun it). Downstairs under your health strip, you'll see a murder counter. Actually, this is the damage multiplier on the final boss. The more you kill, the more dagg will be on it. And when it is revealed (it is necessary to shoot down his attack at the right moment), hit in a vulnerable place.
Spoiler PS. I usually don't hit the counter until 23-25, I don't get out of the shadows.

G
Griboriy Les 15.10.20

Grandfather MastDai, and 10 or more skulls to fill it does not work, then the health will end, then in addition small bosses in the shadows begin to sleep. Isn't less than 10 enough?

D
Ded MastDay 15.10.20

Griboria Forest
Less than 10 isn't enough. Too little damag, even if you can stun the boss, you have to make a few calls in the shadow. In the shade to use treated or equipment on the hean, you can wear the ring Ezlan to KP more was, but try to hold out as long as possible. I'll tell you more, there will be a boss in the shadows.)
Spoiler

G
Griboriy Les 15.10.20

Grandfather MastDai, oh, thank you very much, we then on 7-8 maximum stuffed, so they could not break through apparently (several videos guided).
Yes, yes, about the bosses in the shadows I wrote in the main question, as far as I understood, the very first boss archer or his alternative replacement of the tv with a screen . Okay, let's try!

b
borman 15.10.20

Who came across, came to the first door with a fog, there must be a boss alone, and I have a bunch of mobs and some witches with arrows, they roll me at once, it's a bug or so the pirate version?

s
saa0891 15.10.20

Bormann
In this game generated locations and bosses can also be different, and about the witch you probably mean Shadow with a crossbow, it teleports and constantly spams on you different traps, this is the boss, the tactics are very simple, do not stand in the same place, a bunch of mobs will be almost all the bosses, that would be the life of honey did not seem.

b
borman 15.10.20

saa0891
What to run, there even stop for shooting can not be, immediately roll. I'm not dumber than you and I know how to play. How many did not watch streams everywhere one boss, and I have others.

s
saa0891 15.10.20

Bormann wrote:
What to run, there even stop for shooting can not be, immediately roll.
Rolling you for what is made, rolled and piled mobs, moreover, due to the fact that the Boss constantly spamming traps most mobs in these traps and merge.

I do not know what you generated location, the easiest way if in the middle of the location there is a design on it climb and run in a circle, shot mobs and roll Boss, the main thing is not to stand still, made 1-2 shots rolled over and ran.
If you're in such trouble with this boss, I don't know what you're going to do next, because this boss is very simple.

Bormann wrote:
How many did not watch streams everywhere one boss, and I have others.
As I wrote bosses can be different, I now pass on a difficult, at the first passage I did not have Shadows at all, instead of Ent became the Dragon and many other Bosses appeared, and in general a lot of moments is different, plus also came out a new one that adds locations and bosses.

d
dmsg 15.10.20

Bormann
Shadow often appears. You haven't got anything unique. While the magic casts - roll, and it is better to just run, at the same time from the mobs will break away. So you have to keep an eye on where the boss is. When he starts aiming arrows - headshots do, shoots - roll and more headshot. Then it teleports as a rule not far, repeat the procedure. Mobs can be only if he does not cast. It's better to run away.
Alternative boss is more difficult, there are kamikaze mobs.

b
borman 15.10.20

dmsg
What are you chewing on me, alone there can not pass, bought a face and with a brow passed from the 5th time only and then the two.