3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dabqap 14.12.19 07:23 am

The Mission Of "Merriweather Heist" (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Completing the mission in the Wiki

Half an hour unsuccessfully trying to hook the hook the submarine for transportation... were coming in from the side/top/low/high/hung for a few seconds... still won't latch :( may need a combination of keys to hold down or something special to fly up to her? If anyone had video of the passage of this time or of the Council? Flight school completed all lessons except the last one - the pilot pumped
89 Comments
Sort by:
F
Ferz777 14.12.19

I just picked up. Flew with a hook at the level of the hook and all. The game has bugs. Try to start the mission. I naprimer could not zalest in a mini-submarine with Trevor. Prishlos of niccolao time to kovalevichi mission to appear: button to skip a section.

O
Overheat 14.12.19

Is there any difference in the result of a robbery at the different options? I wanted to choose option b, but was confused by the phrase Trevor if you choose A - something like All the most delicious in the boat.

p
pashok2009 14.12.19

Again option a is on the ship or in the sea ?

O
Overheat 14.12.19

Option a - on a ship in port, at sea. Although already passed this point, and I think there is in any case nifiga did not earn.

d
dimka3991 14.12.19

Overheat
You're right, took place in the sea, nothing gained)

y
yuniversal 14.12.19

And plan B is plan a quiet count?

v
van2zzz 14.12.19

Yes

R
RevIO2RUS 14.12.19

No plan means profit!

s
skalletto 14.12.19

I am finally in a stupor, stole boat stole a helicopter and everything! There are no jobs what next?

a
antikut 14.12.19

Went for the Trevor mission in preparation for the robbery of the docks (to steal a military helicopter and a submarine) I called Wade and said everything is ready the modem to go Rob. Came then from the game (not preserved). The next day I loaded the AutoSave at the place where I stayed, but the mission at Trevor's house was gone. Wade hasn't called. The plan of the robbery in the house of Trevor hanging, but in the foreground it hangs a photo of the wife of the owner of the house. What to do? how to start the mission? I have never been saved, all the autosaves... now again the entire game held?

D
Diman89 14.12.19

stole a submarine and a helicopter,was going to plunder the ship,but then nothing related to this task is not happening,what to do?

s
sega1985 14.12.19

there is still the same Trevor Michael is calling-speaks-to improve the skill of the flight-that is, choose Michael and go to a driving school,to 100 pumped! And Franklin comes from Trevor's SMS-like practice shooting go to the shooting range,too, to weave prolonged

p
poZpu 14.12.19

Passed flight school for Michael,Franklin malovcic shooting,stole a helicopter hijacked submarine.Brought her in the sea by helicopter,and where to find these weapons do not understand,do not quite get how to look at the sounder on a mobile phone,tell me ))

D
Diman89 14.12.19

all passed the mission came through the day,the shorter of the submarine floating on the red dot on the dive,there lies at the bottom of what is garbage and collect it.raise to the top,then the helicopter touches.submarine with that thing and fly away...

s
socol0207 14.12.19

and I'm training can't pass vertalete what to do ? prpustit possible or not?

T
TS77711 14.12.19

could not even start)

k
kozlov942008 14.12.19

Don't know what you have, but I personally bugs in this game are not met.

S
ShizaX7 14.12.19

Good afternoon, prompt please who in course, what to do, went on a mission to hijack a submarine, then come Franklin 2 Lester missions, then the story quests at all, no, some pobochki, tell me, what's wrong? why there is no sujecki?

M
MedvediVodki 14.12.19

For robbery it is necessary to find an inconspicuous transport, but you missed the message about it?

S
ShizaX7 14.12.19

MedvediVodki
now look, no SMS such) you just have to find the car on the street?