3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dabqap 14.12.19 07:23 am

The Mission Of "Merriweather Heist" (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Completing the mission in the Wiki

Half an hour unsuccessfully trying to hook the hook the submarine for transportation... were coming in from the side/top/low/high/hung for a few seconds... still won't latch :( may need a combination of keys to hold down or something special to fly up to her? If anyone had video of the passage of this time or of the Council? Flight school completed all lessons except the last one - the pilot pumped
89 Comments
Sort by:
D
Di_mentor 14.12.19

Apparently I am not the one in the mission robbery of the ship hangs on the detonation.
And it is on the license bug.

Pressed to skip the video. And went on the game.

M
MellonMike 14.12.19

Hello. Help, please. I pass the mission with a cargo ship. Chose the option with a helicopter and submarine. The submarine was stolen, parked in a hangar. The plane also was hijacked, is on the site Trevor. Michael passed the flying school (got a text from Trevor). And that's all. No action on the map there but side. SMS not received any calls too. Someone faced with this?

Game version - license. Play on the computer.

Not found what should I do to display the token of the task after the theft of the submarine and the helicopter. It is still unclear how to enable the task in the Observatory. But everything is closed how to enter - is not clear. Maybe at first this mission should go in front of the freighter?
I watched the videos. Like a token with the required meeting of the friends of Floyd. But the marker is gone. Left the game after saving, went again and Trevor Floyd. But no one was there. Went to the flying field - a military helicopter is. But its theft was not counted or something..

In General, I began to take it's robbery, not having other plot tasks. Returned to the Observatory, found a plot character, passed the job and eventually got a call that everything was ready for the robbery. It is a pity that the robbery came to nothing.

s
simpson747 14.12.19

MedvediVodki
Do not confuse! Inconspicuous vehicles need to find another mission. This is a mission for the FBI. There's still a steal museros and a tow truck. Then rammed the van, shoot the cops and steal from the van documents.

For the mission of killing them Merriwether plan B you need only a helicopter and a submarine. Me a TEXT from Dave that everything was ready, came a little later.

L
Leha-Bratan- 14.12.19

..this is about the ship with right.cargo.
Will complete it if not to take a course of flight business so to speak, so very tired vertici (management-Claudia), so neohota.

A
Anomel Suna 14.12.19

Yes

L
Leha-Bratan- 14.12.19

Den Good
SPS Bro ! the current here is odd jobs don't see it.

K
Karate Panda 14.12.19

Leh-Brah-
This seems to be impossible until enough cells will not be pumped

L
Leha-Bratan- 14.12.19

Karate Panda
the last 4 points left, do not want, but the mission active schA graban !!! ATP

P
Pulse Ultra 14.12.19

Leh-Brah-
You just need to fly, not necessarily in flight school, take a plane from Trevor at the base, and fly under bridges and between skyscrapers, skill grows instantly. And the mission should be available

L
Leha-Bratan- 14.12.19

Pulse Ultra
yeah, thank you Bro, already got robbed !!!

A
ABUBAKAR 14.12.19

passed the mission with stealing the boat Michael, and then missions are not present, anything is possible. If anyone knows, tell me what to do? I would be grateful.

S
Sanya 21 14.12.19

GTA 5 crashes missions the robbery, Merriweather,when switching to Michael,who know how it is solved,write.

A
Andrey Baulin 14.12.19

I have everybody knows except you. Don't use explosives.

E
Egor Lis 14.12.19

I have crashes WHEN pereklyuchenii Michael

r
rostislawsergeev 14.12.19

Just don't switch it on, wait and nestrelyay for themselves Franklin, or die 3 times in a similar manner, after which miss mission.

E
Egor Lis 14.12.19

rostislawsergeev
I need Misia predator to understand...knocks when Michael switches

r
rostislawsergeev 14.12.19

Egor Fox
Well, let her in. You can in fact do that?

D
Des Way Motten 14.12.19

JUST update to 350,1 I did everything goes fine,good version

A
Alex346TM 14.12.19

Sanya 21
Update 5, crack 4 not a single crash when switching characters, used explosives (I mean mission) nothing flew.

A
Andrey Baulin 14.12.19

Alex346TM
Where updates download?