3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kosolapyi1 14.12.19 07:24 am

Brooks from the CGI trailer (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Probably already realized that this Brooks - Oriana. Looks the same, sings in the same style. Geralt promise that he would come for her. Is it possible to kill her ?
Even in the trailer he said he hasn't heard this song, and indeed Geralt aged. Does this mean that the trailer is actually the sequel to the Supplement ?
What do you think about this.
72 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marty52 14.12.19

Kosolapyi1
Guys, do not pay vnimanie on this Marty. The guy realized that was stupid and tries to leave. And I just your opinion asked, and the couple game he began to RUB )
Hehe, cool, man. But, when there are no arguments, you better just nothing more to write. I chewed everything very much, but you instead proceed, as I thought, a perfectly reasonable argument began appeal to the crowd. Why the heck then create a theme if you don't want to discuss it? I gave my proof, but you besides resemblance Oriana and the Brooks from the trailer did not. Such cases.

vvvjust
It smacks of the fact that you have not played blood and wine
Yes, and that's why I know who Oriana, Detlaff and Hidden, and what they have the abilities. Funny. Probably, this Marty just vikey these read. One hundred pounds.

So, the Unseen vampire Elder is the same kind of vampire as the Regis, and Detlaff, only very old
Yeah, like, exactly. An ancient and powerful high.

So the answer is obvious - the older the vampire, the stronger, wiser, and his skills developed stronger than in younger individuals
Yes, it is.

That is why my theory with ancient bruxas has a right to exist.
Whoa-whoa-whoa, Hey, wait. You had some nonsense about pricechannel the Brooks. And the fact that the older, the stronger, so it's not your theory, but a logical fact.

Perhaps Orianna really is. Ancient, strong Brooks, which over the centuries of its existence, has developed a lot of skills and immunities to all sorts of manipulation.
And here we go again nonsense. Brooks, no matter how ancient it may be, remains bruxas, meaning it can not be a priori. It would in any affected Detlaff, as at this time was in the city.

Well, the last argument, which breaks the hell out of all of this to your theory about Oriana-Brooks: her presence in Geralt's not shaking the locket. If you know lore of the Witcher, you will understand what this means.

K
Kosolapyi1 14.12.19

vvvjust
Read the bestiary in the game. There is described the difference of Alp and Brooks.

V
Vaselinski 14.12.19

Yes it is

V
Vaselinski 14.12.19

the face looks like

d
dp- 14.12.19

M
Marty52 14.12.19

Vaselinski
dp-
And no one says that Oriana and the girl from the trailer is not similar. The dispute about what Oriana - not Brooks, unlike the girl from the trailer. And there is proof.

V
Vaselinski 14.12.19

Marty52

Why is she not Brooks? the appearance of a person both Dunn that the ultimate vampire that she was.

Z
Zhnec 1988 14.12.19

Noticed a doll in the hands of the Brooks from the trailer? May like?

M
Marty52 14.12.19

Vaselinski
Why is she not Brooks? the appearance of a person both Dunn that the ultimate vampire that she was.
I will write again, if you are not able to read above: in the presence of Oriana in Geralt's not shaking the locket. This can be in the presence of the vampire only if the vampire is higher, and Brooks - not the highest. Conclusion: Oriana - not Brooks. That's all. Well, plus the fact that the ability Detlaff on it didn't work.

Z
ZeDsDead 14.12.19

Marty52
And the point that nekogami medallion may be a bug or later developers, You do not consider? I'm a lot more matches I see, indicating that in the video exactly what Orianna was, the more found the relationship enjoyable. And maybe the shaking in the video, the locket showed more as a symbol of the whole universe of the Witcher, but for this moment, for what else could catch in the contradiction of matching characters? That scene in the movie Velen? What the vampires are forbidden to travel -to migrate? The more people forget..., have not heard.... And in addition title screen with a red vampire kakbe hints. It seems as though the developers have brought these characters from episodes of SG-roller and DLC with 90% accuracy intentionally, leaving small inconsistencies and mystery and a reason for discussion. And it's great(even if it's not on purpose). And so I'm in mourning - the Witcher over((( and the game and books...will have nazhratstsa. Tried the Witcher Delaney to read, did not go beyond 1 book.
PS: reviewed the movie - the medallion is shaking only when Brooks was going to attack, i.e. during battle, and (or) in combat transformation, so that the version with the shaky locket off)))

s
seregaL 14.12.19

And anything that around Bolero (and in 4 locations around chosento) go women in hoods and cloaks, even can say that during the attack the vampires on Bokler turn into Brooks? Say can't have a human form?
The voice in the trailer and in addition different, as the appearance? In the trailers Geralt looks like in the game, but that does not mean that it is not. Lol found on which to judge, the appearance of one and the same Oriana that in the video that the gameplay, and the voice could have various just because. In the main menu of Oriana in the background sings a beautiful voice and in game voice smokers that also says just about selecting a different voice

s
seregaL 14.12.19

ZeDsDead
and the game and books
Not quite the book ended, at 13, one of the books of the prequels came out, so if Sapkowski want, then release.

Z
ZeDsDead 14.12.19

seregaL
and I can said that just finally all))), but considering what the Master wrote the prequel(not the best quality, by the way), and how many times the game is AAA class with such a deep immersion even after the announcement, come to mind the timing of the projects Blizzard))). By the way, waiting to play Quint, the game is not up to it, drinking story and so the idea is clear, it had had used a bomb with the online(which most likely will see in the future, Wang) as Mau Mau at the time)))

M
Marty52 14.12.19

ZeDsDead
The joke in the wrong, shaking the locket in the game (the animation itself is tassels) or not. The funny thing is that Geralt ALWAYS says, if the locket is shaking. In the trailer it was a small thing, to consider which would be the only, pardon the expression, furious Zadar universe. But in the game Geralt has always paid attention to it. And about the looks and the voice: Yes, I agree. And it wasn't an argument. It came out indirectly. The main dispute is around whether it bruxas or not. And she's definitely NOT Brooks. In addition to the above, here is an excerpt from Wiki: Brooks has the appearance of a beautiful woman, but when she is hungry or attacking, it seems terrible. Well, if the plot of DLTS to look for Hidden, it all becomes clear. When she drinks blood, she remains in the guise of girls, and the locket does not serve life. What are the issues? All at a glance, but some don't want to see the FACTS. The Brooks can hardly control her thirst, and Oriana can. Oh, and, of course, her ability Detlaff did not work, although he literally dominates his will and inferior, and Brooks.

so the version with the shaky locket off
Prailno, let's Poo on Canon! He nafig surrendered... the people there are something thought up, and we'll just take and off. No. Read in the bestiary about higher. And there is no off anymore.

Z
ZeDsDead 14.12.19

Marty52
interestingly, brushing aside the arguments and options other, your options you expose absolute. so, wiki is not 100% indicator, then even the HS in the book and in the game mentioned at the monster with big and additional acquired skills. Further, if you delve into the hypothesis: in the same wiki and by the Witcher is not about all the monsters and their abilities were known, for example same old, which additional(!) opportunities plesnois to its highest possibilities...and remember the ancient Tumannik in the game. And the argument about the locket in the game far-fetched - when you visit magical places (not to be confused with places of power) no, he did not tremble(example: some portals *-)).

Z
ZeDsDead 14.12.19

Marty52 wrote:
Prailno, let's Poo on Canon! He nafig surrendered... the people there are something thought up, and we'll just take and off. No. Read in the bestiary about higher. And there is no off anymore.
given that the game is based on, to invent developers can be anything, and this they received an official welcome from Maestro Sapkowski. 3 part of the game all the invention on the Foundation of stories about Geralt, if You forgot.

M
Marty52 14.12.19

ZeDsDead
interestingly, brushing aside the arguments and options other, your options you make the absolute
Mark? In the sense of rejecting? It's called a challenging. His opinion in the absolute? Where? All arguments, as a fad.

so, wiki is not 100% indicator
Of course. But people write there what is written in the game itself plus the data of the books. So yeah, not 100 percent, and 99.

even the GG in the book and in the game mentioned at the monster with big and additional acquired skills
What happened is that Akima became higher? Or fleder? Again: no matter how ancient nor were the creatures, they can't change their views. Low remains low. Brooks remains bruxas. It's simple.

example: same old, which additional(!) opportunities plesnois to its highest capabilities
You want to say Hidden? So it didn't plysorol. It is ancient higher, so it is so strong that is actually immortal. Besides, again, I advise you to read the bestiary. EACH higher vampire has their own UNIQUE ability.

and remember the ancient Tumannik in the game
What to remember something? He tumannik and left. Just mastered his abilities. Then he and the ancient. Similarly with other beings.

And the argument about the always mention trembling the locket in the game far-fetched - when visiting magical places....
And here is the magical place? I'm talking about the dialogues. Geralt is ALWAYS in the dialogues mentions the locket, if he is showing signs of life. And from gameplay point of view, it is only the detector that suscriptor see the only certain things in certain places. Only in the dialogues and reveals its true purpose.

given that the game is based on, to invent developers can be anything, and this they received an official welcome from Maestro Sapkowski. 3 part of the game all the invention on the Foundation of stories about Geralt, if You forgot.
And the in-game bestiary written by Sapkowski? Again: read the bestiary. And then everything will fall into place (probably).

Z
ZeDsDead 14.12.19

Spoiler - it's obvious that one character.(time 9:01, so or 6:05 first, if the same song I want to listen to the same voice). And you can continue to say that can't be! - Geralt did not say in the dialogue about the medallion!
And here is the description of the wiki, where they write about one girlfriend for one week only, first, Supreme vampire, and then Brooks...
Спойлерhttp://vedmak.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%9A%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%B2%D0%B0_%D0%9D%D0%BE%D1%87%D0%B8вот such is the accuracy.And then release the video of the Witcher 3 signature Alps)))

s
seregaL 14.12.19

ZeDsDead
Don't know, but I Season of storms like
Also waiting for Quint, in the game he was hooked, I think as a standalone game it will be better with new features and cards, especially with friends.
Not a fan of any hartstone, but Quint has the right to be

M
Marty52 14.12.19

Removed, but not the trouble. I'll write again, for there is no delete message.

ZeDsDead
it's obvious that one character
Again: the dispute is not around the looks. The fact that the Oriana with girls from the trailer sketched so clearly. The debate about whether Brooks or not (in which time I already write).

And you can continue to say that can't be!
But you can the other arguments to consider and draw conclusions in their entirety (but now it is clear that this will not happen).

And here is the description of the wiki, where they write about one girlfriend for one week only, first, Supreme vampire, and then Brooks...
Compare to the first Witcher with the third one? Yeah really... then Let's here the second part probleem where Brooks is generally some polupriznanie. From my point of view, the third witch was the most successful in terms of the bestiary. And therefore I personally only consider it.

here's veracity.And then release the video of the Witcher 3 signature Alps
It's called the Russian Wiki do not need to use. I wrote above about this problem.

Spoilers You in the bath was not sitting, did not drink vodka, your kids poke, not respecting.
And here I've already said everything. As I said, for this reason, I have nothing to hide. But the moderators for some reason decided that it looks inappropriate. So repeat only the last: blokiruy at least until blue in the face. I message to you in PM still was not going to write. All the people on the Internet to move to you are normal. Such cases.