3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kosolapyi1 14.12.19 07:24 am

Brooks from the CGI trailer (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Probably already realized that this Brooks - Oriana. Looks the same, sings in the same style. Geralt promise that he would come for her. Is it possible to kill her ?
Even in the trailer he said he hasn't heard this song, and indeed Geralt aged. Does this mean that the trailer is actually the sequel to the Supplement ?
What do you think about this.
72 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vaselinski 14.12.19

Marty52

Then tell me why not shaking the locket, at sight of the vamp KATAKANA from Novigrad even though he and the higher vamp, but he's also the katakana Brooks in the tavern at the beginning of the Supplement. Anyway she is Brooks.

M
Marty52 14.12.19

Vaselinski
Why do I have to repeat a hundred times? With them dialogue is? Then again: Geralt always talks about the medallion in the dialogues. In other cases, the pendant is scripted to only fire on certain elements of the game world.

Anyway it is Brooks
Another person who only sees the medallion did not tremble... in Addition I gave more arguments, but apparently, it's useless to remind, because it is necessary prikopat to this specific argument. Very sad. How can you think that the two highest of the vampire (Nosferatu) will closely communicate with broccoi? How can you think that Brooks will hold a social occasion for people? It's just incomprehensible....

R
Ruslan Kabargin 14.12.19

Marty52 wrote:
Exactly like the fact that the events in the trailer do happen in Velenje.
In what Velenje? The roller switch on and see the ending. The movie takes place in Tossene.

About the fact that it Brooks. Brooks is in the likeness of a beautiful woman. Brooks, unlike the lower vampires, reasonable: can feel, to talk, to turn into a man and even love. But unlike the secondary, Brooks is also all dependent on human blood. For this she was forced to create a shelter for children that would feed. Higher don't need it, for them it as alcohol. So Orianna is not high if you drank the blood of a child with Geralt. And no wonder that at the end of their meeting he says he'll come for her later.

About the medallion. Laziness a million movies to review on the game because during the game, didn't pay attention to it, but I watched a couple of movies - the fellowship of Geralt with ordinary people, and the fellowship of Geralt with This from ending DLS. A medallion in communication with ordinary people is not shaking, only if the character turns sharply body. When talking with This clearly shows that the medallion Geralt shakes even when stationary.

M
Marty52 14.12.19

Ruslan Kabalin
In what Velenje? The roller switch on and see the ending. The movie takes place in Tossene.
Yes, I have dealt with in some other topic. There I have enlightened that this Toussaint (probably in the winter). I was confused is snow on the ground and steppes on which rode Geralt. That's why I thought it was Velen.

Higher don't need it, for them it as alcohol. So Orianna is not high if you drank the blood of a child with Geralt
But why suddenly? What should be clear such a conclusion? Oriana, herself, and said that it has a weakness it is the blood of children. So Yes, like alcohol. I would even say, like a drug. The fact that is really worth attention, that she drank blood in the form of a man, and I'm not sure that this is possible in the case of Brooks.

And no wonder that at the end of their meeting he says he'll come for her later.
Well, a dubious argument. Especially from the witch. Of course, he'll come for her, if her addiction will get out of control.

About the medallion. Laziness a million movies to review on the game because during the game, didn't pay attention to it, but I watched a couple of movies - the fellowship of Geralt with ordinary people, and the fellowship of Geralt with This from ending DLS. A medallion in communication with ordinary people is not shaking, only if the character turns sharply body. When talking with This clearly shows that the medallion Geralt shakes even when stationary.
Yes, you forget about it. Animation of medallion in the game - a very questionable thing. We have a rather odd physics, which objects occasionally weird (with the release of the game a lot of fun). The medallion Geralt in particular. He in conversation with Oriana swaying, and sometimes no, because the damn thing is likely to have a weight which can be safely ignored. Here and throws her from any impact.

You'd all better pay attention to the very essence of this nonsense: Brooks regularly organizes receptions in the estate (or what's it) for different creative individuals. This is ridiculous. Brooks is interested in social life Bokhara? Brad also. And why did she then arrange these techniques? Brooks such things are hardly interested. Well, VERY unlikely. This is called proof by contradiction. If someone can justify such behavior, the Brooks, then okay. And Brooks so moderately, drinking the blood of these children that they protect it, even, and perhaps even love? Itself sounds like something? All of these disputes, of course, useless for the most part, because all the arguments are purely from a logical point of view. For this reason by far I can say only themselves developed.

n
ngpirx 14.12.19

The trailer I saw only after the passage of Blood and wine. And damn, Huge Thanks for it developed! And that is not much in itself was the inability to ass kicked this bitch in the game. And Yes, this is absolutely it - her looks, her lullabies, and a child's toy in his hands. :) And to Brooks or not to Brooks, is not so important.
By the way, the game never say Orianna Supreme vampire. In addition, the Brooks for the higher vampires are not primitive creatures, they were friends and lovers: it is said about her friend Detlaff in the beginning, and about the friend in the first victory, the Witcher. Remember the Queen of night, mistress of a brothel? Also it was a strong bruxas, mistress victory, has long lived among people.

M
Marty52 14.12.19

ngpirx
By the way, the game never say Orianna Supreme vampire
That is why we are here and discussing this topic. But some people are simply unable to maintain an adequate dispute with the reasoning of their position and eventually move on to insults, and then, as it is fashionable to speak, and is blend.

In addition, the Brooks for the higher vampires are not primitive creatures, they were friends, and lovers
No, not primitive. But friends... controversial. Regis said that for vampires there is no such thing. But this is minor.

it said about the friend Detlaff in the beginning
Not really. About Brooks, he says: We were close. As I mentioned, vampires have no concept of friend or girlfriend. They have a pack.

Remember the Queen of night, mistress of a brothel? Also it was a strong bruxas, mistress victory, has long lived among people.
There is quite a marked distinction between the first and third parts of the Witcher. Not so easy to compare. But Yes, it is. But also there they were just trying to live as ordinary people. Hiding in order to kill them. In General, they survived as best they could. And with Oriana harder: she arranged receptions at home. Why would she do that? I understand in the case of the highest of the vampire (Nosferatu) who behave entirely like humans. But in the case of the Brooks... And Hidden instructed to hold the key to his lair Brooks? Really for me it sounds like utter nonsense, I can't understand. It will remain a mystery until then, until they developed will not reveal to us the true essence of Oriana. Such cases.

V
Van1422 14.12.19

Marty52
Dada. Your arguments in favor of Oriana - the higher the vampire is highly suitable. But I was discord that confusion Oriana and a vampire from the trailer: 1. The resemblance is definitely there.
2. This song. The English voice acting Oriana sings her seems to be in the same voice as the lady from the trailer.. no wonder this song made the main theme of the DLS, and again, a woman like silhouette looms in the hut behind Geralt in the Intro.
3. Geralt left, but promised to return.
And the phrase vampire from the trailer, they say, in earlier times, the witch for love nor money wouldn't have this order. Why would the Witcher didn't take an order for Brooks? - Possible only if it is in fact not Brooks, but something cooler (high vampire).. (up to this point everything fits, but..), but in battle she is not particularly distinguished, and Geralt for killing did not have to call vampire. What's the salt?

M
Marty52 14.12.19

Van1422
Possible only if it is in fact not Brooks, but something cooler
Not developed themselves long ago confirmed that the trailer was just Brooks.

1. The resemblance is definitely there.
Of course. Actually, Oriana drew it with girls from the trailer, hence the similarities in appearance and voice. But not in the characters. Oriana serious and thoughtful (I would even say wise). While the girl from the trailer is headstrong and not afraid of the word, wild. I think so, at least.

2. This song. The English voice acting Oriana sings her seems to be in the same voice as the lady from the trailer.. no wonder this song made the main theme of the DLS, and again, a woman like silhouette looms in the hut behind Geralt in the Intro.
The fan service. This song is to everyone's liking. And to some extent after this trailer represented the vampires in this game. And hut this is not in the game (at least in the same place from the menu).

3. Geralt left, but promised to return.
Well, of course. As I said, if passion Oriana to blood the kids out from under her control, then he'll come for her. Yes, it is unlikely he will succeed to get rid of it forever, but at least he will make it a VERY long time are unable to return to the world of the living.

And the phrase vampire from the trailer, they say, in earlier times, the witch for love nor money wouldn't have this order. Why would the Witcher didn't take an order for Brooks?
They are extremely dangerous. And the Witcher is not so cool and immortal as OUR Geralt in the third part. And the young creatures are very rare. Most likely it is because of these factors.

but in a battle she didn't stand, and Geralt for killing did not have to call vampire. What's the salt?
Nifiga a distinguished if not Black, then kirdyk would be our hero. She would like a puppy trimmed, if not for the bite. And the trailer for entertainment is made so that the fight was not too lengthy, but it is spectacular and gave the bottom line: Brooks is a dangerous enemy, and Geralt - the Witcher cool.

Well, the trailer is not without jambs. CDPR have been a big problem with understanding of the vampire world vedmezha universe, as I understand it. They have in that trailer of Brooks was burned from the sunlight, although the Geralt in addition tells the Princess that vampires are not afraid of it. Contradiction. Apparently, then, when this trailer was made, they did not understand with the nature of vampires, this setting, and hence, such a schools.

S
Saint.Demidroll 14.12.19

Marty52
The trailer also made BEFORE the release of the Wild Hunt, and the development of Blood Wine and started AFTER him.

J
Jon Bekket 14.12.19

Saint.Demidroll
Not the fact!

M
Marty52 14.12.19

Saint.Demidroll
Exactly, hence all these contradictions. But the main thing that in the end they are all correctly entered in the game world so that now everything is in harmony.

S
Saint.Demidroll 14.12.19

Jon Bekket
The trailer came out before the release because nafig need it afterwards. And about the development of add-CDPR said themselves. So a fact.

J
Jon Bekket 14.12.19

Saint.Demidroll
Little what they were saying. I think you should not believe everything on the floor. Before the game it was already known the name of the add-ons.

S
Saint.Demidroll 14.12.19

Jon Bekket
And the fact that the third part will be called the wild Hunt I think they also knew before they started the development of the project. The names by themselves, they certainly were before the start of work, just as it is known that additions will be just two. The name of the General concept of the Supplement and development of this Supplement, are completely different things.

V
Van1422 14.12.19

Marty52
Okay, I agree, but I thought that Geralt set up under bite. Like, legimacy trick-snag against the bloodsuckers. Also, if in the final CRIS arrives, she talks about how went alone to perform the contract on garcina, drinking in front of a cherished meeting black and then muddied the bad attack, which went by biting it, which made it easier for further battle.

S
Someone Like-You 14.12.19

Oriana the Nosferatu, in the trailer of Brooks, to be dug on the game to ensure that people saw the Perse from the trailer but did not realize that the game is Higher and the trailer Brooks. That's all like.

M
Marty52 14.12.19

Someone Like-You
Hallelujah! Finally a man who fully understands the situation.

S
Someone Like-You 14.12.19

Marty52
and recently I have found people who write that it is Bokler in the background of the trailer an Unforgettable night, although there is clearly seen that the construction of the other, no mountains around, the greens especially and even the steppes around and the winter is the spitting image of North, while saying that have read the Saga 3 times..don't Even know how to talk to them about something

V
Van1422 14.12.19

Someone Like-You
Mountains are. Construction, architecture - the spitting image of Bokler. The weather is really not the topic.

M
Mad_est 14.12.19

Van1422 wrote:
Also, if in the final CRIS arrives, she talks about how went alone to perform the contract on garcina, drinking in front of a cherished meeting black and then muddied the bad attack, which went by biting it, which made it easier for further battle.
What kind of hogwash perpetrated developed? Vedmachi elixirs are not suitable for people lass of white garden will not lie.

Well, on topic: I Agree with Marty52 that Oriana is the highest vampire. Organizes receptions for the people, shall keep the key of the vault of the ancient vampire, not under the influence Detlaf, etc. Too many unusual details to attribute it to simple Brooks.