3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Matvey Carev 14.12.19 07:25 am

Improved AI always have to finish... (Farming Simulator 19)

What happens when the hireling? Always have to finish, curve kapets... And this is called improved. I wasn't even in FS 17. So in all gardens, change of angle doesn't help

7 Comments
Sort by:
H
HITRYY FEDYa 14.12.19

for anyone out there driving an Uzbek or Tajik .

m
mishazgetss 14.12.19

You have to begin to conduct seeding is not horizontal, but vertical, because there are more place to turn. Try it, I have had no such problems. Always start from the corner. It is desirable to lift and smoothly put the car.

M
Matvey Carev 14.12.19

I already figured out. The problem is oddly enough in tractor! I have two views, the problem is with case 2, with tractor fiat works perfectly! Don't know how to be with other tractors, but on the fiat it even works differently. After each strip is not directly on the following to unfold, but first, a little in reverse, then going to turn.

A
Alexuc 14.12.19

Will have to wait for modders with kursplan:)

P
Pakman777 14.12.19

Same thing with Deutz. How to deal with it? With raspashnye fields all dark.

M
Matvey Carev 14.12.19

Email with any tractors doorsteps, what precisely normally. Someone noticed can.

e
e13geni4 07.10.21

Hires here at all morons! Behind them you need an eye and an eye. Having sowed the field, this hack, without hesitation, begins to sow the neighboring one, which has already been sown. Well, I noticed in time. And this is the default technique on the default card!