3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vitaliy Zadesenec 14.12.19 07:27 am

VR - Virtual reality

That invent a virtual reality, whether it's the norm in the future or popularity will fall? Your opinion describe here.
27 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spiny 14.12.19

BattleEffect
Especially when your PC is outdated, but the game I want to play. So imagine that you play it. :))

A
A.Soldier of Light 14.12.19

Vitaly Zadesenec
I think the best video game is already invented and does not require changes to the monitor, computer, speakers, kawamichi. And accessories like steering, guitars and so on. The kinect and VR is not needed, this is mostly to play the next day and on the shelf to delay.
VR is more useful in other areas. For example, in the school for education, military, medicine...
BattleEffect wrote:
Some kind of crap, the imagination will always be better.
And this means that books will stay forever in our world.

K
Kochet82 15.07.20

I want to warn people about the scammer. This person Yury Krylov from компанииhttps://vrtech.EN starts working, it starts to do (or pretends), begins to demand 50%, and require very hard, he did a lot of work and it will not huhry-muhry, it is PROFESSIONALISM. In the end, after receiving the advance payment is lost. I'm not the first who fell for his tricks. Be careful and vigilant.

y
yariko.v 15.07.20

Present, supposedly BP, in fact and principle of operation, it is only stereo-vision, and full Virtual Reality has nothing. Name BP no more than a cunning ploy marketers for silly hamsters.
Such a floor-BP has a fairly narrow application. For example, with a certain amount virtuality it can be used in applications simulation of a pilot or driver where not required large space for a machine operator or aircraft.
And run rooftops in stereo helmet and introduce yourself Ezio, is a perversion...

It is likely that in the future will be a real VR technology, but it will be based on different principles of interaction with the user.

S
Spiny 15.07.20

I, as owner of BP can say what potential this has, but it's on the level of entertainment in all sorts of angles BP, shopping centers. Buying a helmet and controllers is not all that there is for BP and to afford it all very complicated, but in the field of entertainment business you will be able to find BP buns a lot. For mass use in the home circles it is this statement, but I think that in the future it will be more affordable(the future 10-50 years) :)

L
Le Gaspilleur 15.07.20

if only strongly extinguish then come down...maybe

P
Pilat. 15.07.20

Le Gaspilleur wrote:
if only strongly extinguish
it is better in the helicopter simulator to play