3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Iotar 14.12.19 07:31 am

Share opinions (Daemonica)

It is strange that there are no topics for this game.
Dark medieval English town in the middle of nowhere at the marshes. A terrible and incomprehensible killing of the young bride of the undertaker. A strange looking guy in the hood, covered with tattoos who knows the secret of talking with the dead...
There's something in all of it catchy, something that is rarely possible to surprise the modern gaming monsters.
Externally, this resembles a quest alloy Gothic, the Witcher and the soul Catcher. Unfortunately, the possibility of the developers were clearly very, very modest. The idea of the game was clearly worth more than that.
10 Comments
Sort by:
d
djjack 14.12.19

And what threads to create?
The game is Brilliant, but shkolota not understand, and the old theme is not particularly create for no reason ;-)

D
Dark Kahn 14.12.19

Hmm... what no cheats???

s
sEntet1c 14.12.19

it is a pity that the game is unknown, but the story, atmosphere and the world can easily compete with the book. Eh... this game is one of those which was not. Sorry, damn shame !

D
DNKru 14.12.19

Great game. Passed more than once. The atmosphere is brutal and oppressive, the story is excellent.

d
djjack 14.12.19

sEntet1c
would have been more famous, if finally added to STEAM. Here before the sale a lot of the old 1C and Buka even threw, some even get achievements and trading cards added. I looked Daemonic, but did not have it((( Maybe I'll write to the developers or publishers, if they are still alive, to not be lazy and put this brilliant game on the trading floor...

d
djjack 14.12.19

Will see what they say)

N
Nikita Arzanyaev 14.12.19

Stands to pass people?djjack
djjack
DNKru
Dark Kahn

d
djjack 14.12.19

Nikita Arsenyev
If You graphics are not a priority in games, it is because the game is a masterpiece of its genre.
First, original and clever plot, and second, elegant atmosphere, and thirdly, and non-linearity - I do not remember exactly, but 3 or 4 endings even. By and large, and drawn for isometric there all very nice at the time, something like a place of Divinity. In General, I would bought would now have the Incentive and pereproshel in high resolution.

N
Nikita Arzanyaev 14.12.19

djjack
OK

A
AleksBaldunin 14.12.19

Played a very long time! Good game! But then some bug prevented to finish it in the end... It would make now, as a modern witch, not in isometric view, it would not be a bad game. could compete with many in the competition!