3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MOHAPXUCT 14.09.19 08:44 pm

After the change of generations the neurons were unavailable to the study (Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey)

Tell me why after the change of generations, some neurons were unavailable to the study, for example now I can not activate the neuron for the assimilation of meat snakes meet, although in the previous generation, he was pumped... icon to STUDY gray, writes that the neuron is activated.

11 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wulwsten 14.09.19

MOHAPXUCT
Not sure, but it seems to have been lost the main gene-mutation contrast in podvetke containing the gene. That is, we must wait until the gene is re-appear and secure it with the evolution, when the primacy with this gene will adults.

M
MOHAPXUCT 14.09.19

Wulwsten
the program is not lost, even deep sleep will also not swinging and three of the skill in the last screenshot.
I do not understand what am I doing wrong.

M
MOHAPXUCT 14.09.19

it is impossible to learn a deep sleep again after the change of generations

M
MOHAPXUCT 14.09.19

These three skills left, too, after the change of generations, it is impossible to take back.

D
Disa_kun 14.09.19

MOHAPXUCT
Unfortunately, faced with the same problem after the last change of generations. One skill was not available for study, though, shows that it is active. Have not yet found a solution for this problem. How will the information be unsubscribe.

M
MOHAPXUCT 14.09.19

Disa_kun
I can say for sure that evolution did not help, jumped by 1.2 million years, all as the same.

D
Disa_kun 14.09.19

MOHAPXUCT
Sad then. Probably a bug, maybe patch will fix.
This again speaks in favor of the fact that the change of generations and to evolve you must immediately: got a neuron from recorded )))

M
Mudoglist 14.09.19

MOHAPXUCT
Disa_kun
there was a problem...all solved when you have a and activated a spontaneous mutation (I do not remember as is called, is slightly to the right and above deep sleep) Then, after evolution, all is activated.

M
MOHAPXUCT 14.09.19

Mudoglist
so you see, I was running around with this skill )) and the three skills to attack? when they are activated?

CARD games, though the names are in English https://imgur.com/AKouonL

Someone tell me how the lake was opened which left from the main valley where a bunch of hippos? I to the shore from all sides came is not enough distance to make the discovery triangle on the water, and swim weird, on the one hand, the hippopotamus, on the other crocodiles and sea otters.

D
Disa_kun 14.09.19

MOHAPXUCT
if you're talking about number 17 on your map, there is opening with a big stone near the shore. This huge boulder - it's a little need to swim

f
fjurianec1 20.01.23

Briefly speaking. If the mutagen has disappeared and because of this you cannot pump the neuron, then it may reappear at the birth of a new child. CHECKED!!!