3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
g romero 15.12.19 03:49 am

which part's your favourite (Resident Evil 3: Nemesis)

My favorite part is 1st because she is the most stachova 0_o
120 Comments
Sort by:
V
Viktoriya Krasova 15.12.19

Part 3, though old, but the most favorite)))

_
__DOC__ 15.12.19

1,2,3 - classic.

H
HUNTER ON A DEAD 15.12.19

Veronica... but no... the Third because he played it before... But just a minute two... Il only Et was on the console owned by the ex-girlfriend of my brother... Until they cancers not eat and never came back... they weren't against just I of Nemesis horror as feared and just watched as they clamor (and the time was just before the climb to the second floor of the site and I know what will happen after the descent ago ) and once I decided to steel himself... Pitched a welcome squad of zombie police officers only a year to get hold of their own console, and was fascinated by the second part which my brother gave... and Only then became interested in movies after seeing how Alice wets the licker in the first film - I had remember along with leather bastard... even I was carried away ::)

A
Ashley33 15.12.19

1 and 4 and essno Veronica'S EPICCCC. 2 bad (it was, in the remake ruined the eternal Т103, which do not allow explorerii, and the cut scenario B - spoil the impression), 3 liked everything except Nemesis. Well, 5 and then - everything went downhill, 7 this is not RE.

C
COOLachello777 15.07.20

For me there is no best part, they are all AWESOME. They all have their pros and cons. Each played several times and have not decided which is better.

F
FOX_Skaynet 15.07.20

well, finally, like, later ,4, I because This is the first resident on my Sony 2 , 3rd because vaabsche first the Sony ,well later as if on schedule ,5 of neochen ,(partner forever thwarted ,6He very non-standard because ,in the first person BUT a remake of the 2nd part of THIS is just the bomb Finally an indescribable thrill ,looking Forward to the 3rd Remake !!it is even possible for the license will be ruined

l
lwader 15.07.20

Second, as played and passed her at least 20 times, I'm talking about the Ps1 console. And the third came in but I less just passed. The slag think the 4th part of passed only the transfer of the Goblin Puchkov from Ashley giggles, and even with a gamepad though can, play sucks, used a mod to control the camera with the mouse . A game which zadrota a year pereprohodil( lots of times) is a Parasite Eva 2 but that's another story.

F
FOX_Skaynet 15.07.20

Mr. Wesley, in short, to me all except the first type of shooter liked it and now not the PC, not aelon ze dark new not rubber heel and rezik is my beloved in this section game ,my favorite Resident Evil2 remeked was all BUT literally IN the way of Progresa favorite ,I think soon will be the 3rd remake of the beloved

X
XVIDIOS69 15.07.20

Of all the major parts I liked the RE remake on the good these remakes were supposed to be..

F
FOX_Skaynet 15.07.20

lwader I sony2 passed , you were just verapramil its an awesome part

d
dizzyMMA 15.07.20

Started with 3 pieces, but never the less 4 my love.

F
FallenGhost 15.07.20

Four

M
MunchkiN 616 15.07.20

5. because only in and play peck-peck

A
Anderby 15.07.20

Resident Evil Portable.

y
yariko.v 15.07.20

While the original beloved second part, because other parts are not played.

s
saa0891 15.07.20

Favorite is probably still RE5 no one part I did not pass so many times,and no one part no replay value,content, and extra content (even after a few adventures still have a bunch of bonuses and there is much to discover,ranging from costumes to weapons,even the system of collecting treasures also contributes),and for the duration it is normal,a lot of different locations,enemies, and bosses,enemies and bosses are also very cool,even the fact that zombies can Dodge the shots when they celisse,really delivers.
Plus the DLC is also really cool, and the extra modes,and of course a lot of mods for it.
There's a cool Wesker,Sheva and Jill at the bomb.

Damn,though again prepromote.

Well and then all the other one through four,which will also include the remakes,although the second revel liked me too,sorry that it is very short,very nicely done that he can change on the fly and each has its own abilities,RAID there all awesome.

P
Pravdarub 15.07.20

I mostly like of 1,3, code veronica, and 4.7.

P
PETRENKO VLADIMIR 15.07.20

I like resident evel revolution 1-2,resident evel 3 and 5-6 remake of the game resident evel.

n
nuka 25.12.20

All parts!

z
z8TiREX8z 05.01.21

g romero
The third, which is original, not a remake.