3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
flashometr 15.12.19 04:05 am

Enabling vertical synchronization (MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries)

Vsinc and smooth fps not using the game menu to enable.
MW5Mercs\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor and open GameUserSettings.ini
- find bUseFrameRateSmoothing=False and bUseVSync=False
- change in bUseFrameRateSmoothing=True and bUseVSync=True
the game will be salochana at 60fps and will not be shipping vidyuhi 100%
10 Comments
Sort by:
f
flashometr 15.12.19

MW5Mercs in app data lies

R
Razor12345 15.12.19

Thanks for the solution the workload of the videocards. Washed-I the first game that ate all 8GB of videos. And there was someone permanent hardreset with a message about the upsurge of tension or a bad power source? Mother of ASUS Anti-surge, most likely swears on a bad PSU is weak I have it, but the problem for the first time that I did not run. Picking NVIDIA settings and the config file, the game once started and running stably without brakes, but I don't know what were fighting. The first flight happened when picking the screen resolution, I have 1280на1024, but the game it does not. Now in the config file 1280на1024, the game does not appear, but the interface curve, overlay, and care beyond the boundaries of the screen. In the game you can only choose the large format with 1280*... is There a way to make the game work fine with my resolution?

A
Andrei YP 15.12.19

flashometr
Thank you, not hurt. Although I have no problem the game works, but the hum of the cooler vidyuhi bored.

Razor12345
This is a problem you have with a computer. I was not like this, but my computer is not weak.
Well, the resolution for monitors 5x4 is not provided here, as in many new games. So either to change the resolution in the ini file and be satisfied with what happens, or monitor change.

P
Puzyakvas 15.12.19

flashometr Thanks

f
flashometr 15.12.19

but not for that main settings of graffiti do not change and it will fly

K
Kto Zdes 15.12.19

The people and where do these saves are? I can not find any way, already all rummaged...

A
Andrei YP 15.12.19

Who Here
C:\Users\(username)\AppData\Local\MW5Mercs
I have a Repack, if that...

s
stalcer911 15.12.19

Long loading before landing on the planet why not tell me so )))

V
Vyxyxol 15.12.19

Razor12345 wrote:
I 1280на1024
Hospade! I, the mammoth in the thread! xD
Spoilerguy would have a 1080p monitor for 5 sput and soared.

R
Razor12345 15.12.19

Muskrat
Yeah) Well, not like I shirokoformatnye, a matter of taste. I've tried to get used to-it's not that. But the campaign is with this shitty fashion still have.