3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denv3r 35 15.12.19 04:05 am

Impressions of the game (TimeShift)

Just played passed level 3 I think. Well, I can say that for our Zenit very well, I personally liked the idea with time. Graphics good, storyline - while wondering what happened to them. So, the game if not 5, then it is on a solid 4+ for sure! IMHO
128 Comments
Sort by:
R
Reisenman 15.12.19

I'm also still passed level 3-4... liked the Game, time management (such as the Agency) to diversify the game. If it really made a Petrograd, a large they respect the game failed. Not a revolution of course, but pay attention is.

3Dionis 15.12.19

The game is mine, together with the Canadians developed.

q
qualme 15.12.19

The game is basically exciting, but what struck... a Respected scientist, a physicist, a suit of street battles between the rebels and the army of the dictator, which broadcasts from the screens, razveshany on city streets - it reminds nothing to you? I've seen it all in F1-2, the enemies in F. E. A. R. (by the way, and the effect of time dilation), the only original feature of the game is the ability to rewind time around the character, all the rest is just secondary and brazenly stolen. However, if you don't count secondary - it is very playable. Interesting picture, at least the blur effect and focus of vision, the quality of graphics can not say anything, since inclusion of the parallax effect and HDR much impact on performance, however, and without them, for me it looks fairly decent. Pleasantly pleased with the fragility of the hero - dies nafih one exact line, and as even the first levels in some places have to kill 5-6 enemies, that and strive to surround you - time management from a simple line in the press release turns into really essential for survival ability. A little disappointed by the absence of a proper system of much needed shelters (such as in Airborne or R6: Vegas), the rest did not seem satisfactory.
And for me personally one of the most pleasant surprises was a good optimization is a fairly fast download not the smallest locations and the lack of brakes at fairly high settings.

M
Mihail Molot 15.12.19

Experience pleasant as he thought it would be worse run and shoot rule the time =)) especially fast in the opposite direction =))) although I use mostly deceleration and stop =))))

B
Boss 15.12.19

Made it to the end. Although positive feelings were interrupted by periodic Kaisaniemi (hanging the whole computer to reset'a), good. But, like most advanced FPS shooters, all three of Gigabyte's weight went into the graphics, leaving the gameplay for a few miserable hours.
Regarding the plot, a scientist attached to the rebels to help them in the fight against the second of the scientist-radish... Obviously copied from HL2.
In the end it is not clear why comrade Crowns have not shown us all the power of the alpha suit.
Also, in my opinion, functions time management is absolutely unbalanced. In addition to physical puzzles stop time and rewind I almost never used - they guzzle too much energy, so in combat only uses the slower.
And the gut. We expect soon to continue.

M
Mihail Molot 15.12.19

In the end ХФ2 was not, what would the player returned from the past, and the world is completely changed,=))) I love these stories with the various temporal paradoxes, what is there for me life itself is a paradox =))))

M
Mihail Molot 15.12.19

Passed the game =)))
To places of military glory...

pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru

111111112222222222 15.12.19

The game is fucking long in such aksini unplayable, and say that bioshok new word in the genre so niche like after hours of play threw and taymshift worth it to play it, sometimes for a half but seems much prettier though if the graph to look at is average, but the game really interesting even though I didn't figure out what the problem is just very good action

M
Mihail Molot 15.12.19

In Half Life it is still not clear what it is, so not what igrut and rejoice =)))

And after all the mystery might set up a possible continuation =)), but without it the story is quite clear experimentation eventually led to a change in the present, and he is the only Savior of our time, designed to stop a scientist which worked on the same team, but who has decided with the help of technology moving in time to become master of the world =)))spoiler that he successfully manages in the final, but for some reason fails to return the time in its normal =))), the butterfly effect, not otherwise =))

w
windstar2 15.12.19

I liked it! Normal second shooter this year and by far the best made by the Russians. Of course, after demos Krayzisa graphics, even set at maximum is not so impressive (although is good, no doubt!), but system requirements are not so high. The game itself put all settings on high, which is good news. In short, I threw Jericho now before the release of CoD4 will be what to play.

M
Mihail Molot 15.12.19

Off. stoked, but Kod4 already out will soon appear all over and do not lzya =)) localization is planned for November 15

S
Sweeth Tooth 15.12.19

The game is primarily pleased with the opportunity to peremetnoe time on your side that gives a lot of possibilities in the vastness of the game.Did not disappoint and the level of the AI opponents are organized and harmoniously.Beautiful graphics,low requirements-this game is played.

C
Cayman77 15.12.19

Boss and Micah Speed, as well as all who have gone, how many levels? Although clearly divided into levels, perhaps difficult, let's say, I am now in an open space, where for the first time, you can fill up walking robot (where you have to break through several gates). So how much is left, half, third?

B
Boss 15.12.19

It is necessary not to count how much is left, and enjoy the process while he dramatically rips.

C
Cayman77 15.12.19

Just wondering, I want to stretch the pleasure. I'm also waiting for Kod4 and November 15 (if not delay, ugh-ugh) the more shooters there.

M
Mihail Molot 15.12.19

Levels 18 as far as I remember =))) I honestly do not consider all load level =)))
the interval between downloads of the new level ( if they can be believed) are quite large, and not very long, so it's hard to say how much the game is exactly the levels =))) well in General gameplay is not very big at the time so no rush =)))

M
Merge 15.12.19

Impressed, definitely =)
At first and only did that stopper time and guns were taken from the foe.
And of course grenade+back =)
By the way, I liked that not always the scripts work as need a soldier kills the partisan, but it is possible to prevent this :) however, the guerrilla, still not coming for us - the electricity is stopping.
Of course something like HL: super-doctor(a graduate student!), super suit, super(?)-the guerrillas, super-enemies(only walking robot are worth), super-villain =)
[SPOILER] Though the ending is somewhat disappointing, I thought I would fight with himself Reversed with the use of chronoscope+), but in the end only with his super-robot, and then just a bullet in the forehead...
Well, the final inscription the paradox of the inevitable makes it clear that it is possible to hope for continuation...
[/SPOILER]
In General, a little weird... Like Kron was able to build his Empire and he did not let in the beginning(although not exactly known)?
Damn! Do another pass ;)

L
Lokalizator 15.12.19

In the end ХФ2 was not, what would the player returned from the past, and the world is completely changed,=)))
Hehe.. just like it was in the beginning(need to know the story.. see Wikipedia))) damn, the more I play TimeShift, the more it reminds me of HL 2.

A
ArtNeoX 15.12.19

The graphics are just super. Detail and play of light is just the scribe!
Played on a Core 2 Duo 6700, 2 gig RAM, GeForce 8800GTX (768 mb), screen resolution 1920x1200, all settings at maximum. All flying, no brakes (Nvidia driver 162.18).
Graphically udelyvaet even half-life 2.

s
spaun_net 15.12.19

Passed first 2 hours of play could not break away from the screen. Thought here is the graphics awesome, everything is crumbling, rain lubricates image and drive drive drive... all just super. And after went running, repetitive gameplay, stupid in the extreme problems over time, get bored easily and have a desire to hurry the game ended because there is no desire to play anymore. Well, God knows, the game is awesome to play the second time as you do not want.