3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denv3r 35 15.12.19 04:05 am

Impressions of the game (TimeShift)

Just played passed level 3 I think. Well, I can say that for our Zenit very well, I personally liked the idea with time. Graphics good, storyline - while wondering what happened to them. So, the game if not 5, then it is on a solid 4+ for sure! IMHO
128 Comments
Sort by:
k
kamelos 15.12.19

Graphically udelyvaet even half-life 2.

Well, Halfa in this time is not the standard of beauty in games.

M
Merge 15.12.19

I remembered one episode or rather two, but they are linked:
-almost at the beginning, when only given the rifle, running along the roof top and is attacking the helicopter, spreading to shreds rebel along with Billboard...
-almost at the end, when weapons are gone, run along the roof of the building OPPOSITE and top attack helicopter, and again carries the same shield! about rebel don't know, but the helicopter to shreds :)
Just looks a bit weird, why the heck there is someone could change the shield in a time that it is blown the same way?)
But it's excusable because spectacular like - kind transfer of the player to the magistrate PPC...
pix.PlayGround.ru

B
Boss 15.12.19

If I understand correctly, in the beginning the player gets in the future on where he will play. Then a paradox happens and the player transfers in the recent past, then it is already fashioned way comes to the time from which you started the game and can see the result of his actions during the game.

M
Merge 15.12.19

Isn't that in the beginning was written the Viola. time 1938? Transfer remember(the LVL from the demo), but there is not written how many...

R
Reisenman 15.12.19

Graphically udelyvaet even half-life 2.

He realized that he wrote? Compare graphics of games with a 3-year - old difference- utter insanity.

A
Alex2009PG 15.12.19

Cool game - I liked it - not marazmatichka. Something between Half - life 2, Bet on soldier and Eastern front, (F. E. A. R does not count). Runs for 7 hours. Enemies Dodge grenades. Main player is called su*nd son. What else in life do you want?

B
Boss 15.12.19

Not enough yet undisguised horror soldiers protivnika. ETOGES what you have to have nerves to steel face rigid gait with a gun unsheathed to run at the man, able to manipulate time?

M
Mihail Molot 15.12.19

If rastavlyaet everything that 1938 the nearest date which coincides with our time, and it is written there failed a place of action alternate reality the closest date match with our time 1938 =)) ( probably CZK tried), then they break poster, it is right as the first mission, the player still has a way to time travel for a long period of a hundred years, and secondly, when you move it breaks and you get several alternative months ago in General the time machine-costume-breaks and the rest of the game You are chasing and Reversed power-hungry scientist =)) the only one there's still a way this move =)) that he successfully manages in the final, but for some reason fails to return the time in its normal =))), the butterfly effect, not otherwise =))

w
windstar2 15.12.19

All that has passed. The last level came out rather weak, short and very easy, and everything is nothing. Of weapons especially liked the crossbow. As soon as there, only shot from him, as far as charges enough. Five-point scale, my rating is 4.5 (for a fairly monotonous gameplay). Again, while the second shooter this year, which is not a pity money for the license. Well, went to play Kod4, and there krayzis in the queue, the main hope.

D
Denis 15.12.19

All the flies, no brakes (Nvidia driver 162.18)
And as you it,if the game requires the Drava Nvidia 169.04,she did not start both requests to establish these Drava.

[
[Ga1g3] 15.12.19

I fully agree with Keni.TG4 the end of the blunt. The type of infinite game (in the end, all going back). More pinned logical tasks, such as jumping in the Elevator and rewind time he would get up.

Z
ZaraZ 15.12.19

extreme toilet
PlayGround.ru

PlayGround.ru

M
McEclipse 15.12.19

Yes, I use the bathroom too much long whinnying
toy super

m
majeX 15.12.19

Great toy. My weak car won't slow down and quickly loaded, and looks very much =)
Play fun and interesting.
Despite a secondary, toy 5 =)

J
JimmyBlack 15.12.19

Weak game, although technically normal, but no more.

a
ashimanskii 15.12.19

the game is very good. graphics class

M
Marked_One 15.12.19

Great. Especially if we consider that OUR project.

K
Keitu 15.12.19

Worth playing, but only because of the graphics: that's really beautiful.

L
Lerius 15.12.19

nothing beautiful saw. gameplay sucks.

A
Akenox 15.12.19

it's an awesome game.
drew attention to the fact that the game has multiplayer.
note the question:
HOW???