3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mus115 15.12.19 04:05 am

Caere Janda question about her inside (Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order)

Spoileron Sith so why in the end it was the red sword and why it is how it is betrayed Trillo after all, Jedi do not do that maybe the main character was led by the nose
2 Comments
Sort by:
A
A_jak 15.12.19

mus115
Spoileron not a Sith but not Jedi, because it renounced the use of Force. But the skills of using the Dark Side she has. And the sword she's red because your gave Cal and later in the story she and the other will receive it from cal. And guess who made this lightsaber?

o
ofecer007 15.12.19

Spoilerset sword doesn't matter, the Sith use red because they had problems with the crystals and they use synthetic crystals which gave the current red, through donetskogo Canon was so (but in movies and in General Yes, color plays a role in vosprijatie a spectator who is dark who light). the source was from the words of 1 fan so I am not going to argue that this infa 100% but as a control point can use.

And what about the use of dark and light forces also have small beef, I just remember that Mace Windu s ))) use both sides of the force. but he was a Jedi. so I guess over the right to share characters not by force and in prinadlejnosti parties to the conflict, supposedly, the Empire and separatists.