3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Okruta 15.12.19 04:06 am

If Robinson Crusoe was a Jew

I think everyone has read the Life and strange surprising adventures of Robinson Crusoe. So, was there an interesting point: Robinson, celebrated usual days short notch, and Sunday long. Robinson was a Christian, for this reason, it noted the Sunday - sacred day for Christians. During fever time Robinson was forced to make a simple calendar, because I lost count and didn't know what day.
I believe that if Robinson Crusoe was a Jew, he would have observed the Sabbath day, respectively on this day was doing nothing. But how would he have done if the fever overcame him in this case? After having lost once, losing count of the days, he could not know what day at this particular moment. And each day would be the Sabbath. As if fate of Robinson in this case? He would have died of hunger, because they feared to violate the prohibition against work on the Sabbath?
Very interested in your opinion on this!
110 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gemini 15.12.19

uncle Sasha, you are not tired of acting like a little stupid child?

N
Navrrskiy 15.12.19

also my speakers. Fuhrer you there

M
Mag Otshelnik 15.12.19

Navarre.
Your favorite demon-possessed corporal there for a long time.... want to join him?

Crest
You're getting in the way of my fun.

N
Navrrskiy 15.12.19

The Star Wars Fan
the world was not and there never will be more great and wonderful for people of power than the power of the Emperor Tiberias!

S
SignIn 15.12.19

Cheburator
Burn the witch!!
But she is beautiful...

u
usoid 15.12.19

Akruti
You are persecuting. Most when it touches their skin, will quickly forget about any religious prejudice. Especially when you do not strike them or anyone. And even that does not stop. For example in the army, lumps perfectly ate bacon. Allah is asleep at this time. Here's the excuse.

A
Aleksator 15.12.19

usoid
but you said it yourself - most. Then there are those who really takes the precepts of his faith. So I do not drive.

u
usoid 15.12.19

Alexfor
About you I won't even mention. You're unique and this magcobar. And Yes, you no one is driving, stay to Troll on.

A
Aleksator 15.12.19

usoid
I don't even know how to Troll, so here you by. About me I didn't even want to mention. So again by.So Okrut completely wrong.

u
usoid 15.12.19

Alexfor
I don't even know how to Troll
Thank you laugh considerably.

A
Aleksator 15.12.19

usoid
glad to help.

M
Mag Otshelnik 15.12.19

Cheburator
The child misbehaved.

S
SignIn 15.12.19

Cheburator
According to the script you were supposed to answer:
Okay. But then to burn!

S
SignIn 15.12.19

Cheburator
To burn can have other people.

S
SignIn 15.12.19

Cheburator
Spoiler

L
Last Engineer 15.12.19

Guys I'm on the run! follow me Negro-masons

S
SignIn 15.12.19

Last Engineer
His girlfriend's full face, she reptilians from Nibiru?

O
Okruta 15.12.19

For example in the army, lumps perfectly ate bacon.
And why corcom not to eat fat? Among the chocks, by the way, a great many Christians, so that they even no excuses no need to invent.
As for the excuses from the performance of religious precepts, the Christians and Muslims that sometimes sin. These excuses are just a fount of wisdom:
Muslims:
the night Allah sleeps, sees;
Allah is under a roof will not see;
Allah in the latrine looks, will not see (no matter how it was unsanitary, but in the toilet for a sweet soul crack the fat).
Christians have their excuses, for example, you can refer to a disease and easy to eat in a post that which is forbidden, because according to Church canons, the children and the sick from fasting. And who is now healthy? Here and in the post devour all and Sundry.
But the Jews - is another matter. Their fanaticism can be simultaneously envious of and sorry. Anyway, I don't know of any case to a Jew violated the Holy canons for him, including the prohibition of the Sabbath.

L
Last Engineer 15.12.19

They are among us! I can't go! Now you know, now it's your fight!

M
Mag Otshelnik 15.12.19

Anyway, I don't know of any case
I break.Go to....

Last Engineer
Your Kampf is over.Do this: