3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gryxa 15.12.19 04:18 am

Repair of fur (MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries)

guys tell me is it possible to repair the fur on the battlefield? now rated 7, the mechs in the mission of 60-70 tons, but even they glass. very much broken, and to remontet them only after the mission. never met on the map of the repair boxes or are they hidden?
3 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrei YP 15.12.19

Gryxa
I think it depends on the map mission. For example, in a 3 or 4 story missions, where you have to help the archeologists, there is still the man Freeman at the Jenner helps us to fight, and then joined the detachment of the protagonist together with the robot. So, there is a secondary task - to turn on the generator first turrets, and then turn on the generator for the repair station. You can then repair, and it in time, because right after that landed two medium enemy robot and a Griffin Assassin. Repair stations look like in the previous parts of the game. So you need to play carefully.

Y
Yarven1033 15.12.19

Some maps are repair sheds (such as in one of the first missions of protection, when Freeman joins), but sooooo rare ... for example, I have not yet met any more (though I'm not much passed, but with a couple of dozen jobs did). Other ways I think not ... in the same MechCommander2 was the ability to pull mobile repair machines, but I doubt that there so it will be possible in MS2 task was much bigger.
The only thing that can advise - do not need to break the engine, try to lure as many techs and not let the team come out far ahead (they tupenky here and consider themselves immortal - climbs forward and punch), vytselivaya the enemy mechs one by one, see which is more dangerous off their first etc..

A
A_jak 15.12.19

Gryxa
as described above - only in some missions there are hangars in missions with protection of archaeological sites. And that is not repaired completely, %s 50.