3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maks_Grain4 15.12.19 04:23 am

How to select the ball from the opponent without injury?? on your Xbox One controller (eFootball PES 2020)

Play Alternative control. Every time when trying to take the ball from the opponent - referee gives a yellow card! The enemy - doing the Pressing (A button). And instead of the ball - he starts rubbing up against the enemy. Sometimes what happens off the ball. But every time in any difficulty settings (except low) - starts a scripted HELL. Trying to take the ball away from the enemy (twice on a button) - GG makes the selection of the ball, but the referee blows his Whistle and yellow card! What? How so? How, then, to take the ball away from your opponent? The feeling that the judge conspired with the other side. The enemy has the ball in flying quietly. But I have all the past (with the stick held in the direction of the goal). Dog 2020 was flawed gameplay. Like simple commands causes problems. All criticized FIFA for scripts - but at least the gameplay is convenient.
10 Comments
Sort by:
1_AID 15.12.19

I have the A - pressure, In - take

C
Chingachgook 15.12.19

Maks_Grain4
and there where patches for eFootball PES 2020 on Xbox One ?

M
Maks_Grain4 15.12.19

Chingachgook
I'm on PC playing with a gamepad from Xbox One

M
Maks_Grain4 15.12.19

1_AID
The fact that the Opponents zabagovan and scripted. The ball to take away the problem (I press down a button and does not take HS ball). It's developers need to fix, but Alas - they do not care. In General, this shit will not play. Until it will not start. Better FIFA took. And not this shit. AI you have in goal the ball is not flying, RPL unfinished (without stadiums and the Russian commentator). Ugh blah. Dropped it because? for the beautiful graphics?

1_AID 15.12.19

For me it is a more natural movement , the flight of the ball

A
A_jak 15.12.19

Politely ask for the ball.

001fess 15.12.19

not to press the button and the selection more than 2-3 times in a row to use the space. in this part, even on football star and works well with pressure, which is surprising. as with the punches, to play gently)p.s: the legend pressure also works great.

T
Teldaram 16.07.20

To take the ball away without fouling - run up and press RB or keep tight control of the ball, the player himself will know to put the leg or shoulder to take the ball away

s
shopogolik 16.07.20

Maks_Grain4
Neche there is not zabagovan,difficult Yes,but not zabagovan,there is a real usuwanie struggle,where in the heat(when pereyaslavec button selection)and you can fill up the opponent's legs to hit

b
bxyxss 16.07.20

Yes the bug in the bug in the pesia and the neh to justify the game behaviou..