3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GuslyakOFF 14.09.19 08:46 pm

Do a pre-order? (Cyberpunk 2077)

Do pre-order the game and even whether to buy the standard version? Or wait for some GOTY Edition or SP?
11 Comments
Sort by:
R
Richards 14.09.19

I think it's better to wait until April and review.

d
darkpromo 14.09.19

This is stupid to ask others, someone drowns for pre-order, someone on the contrary, you decide

E
Evil Resident 14.09.19

GuslyakOFF
Protection, as I understand it, the game will not download, try. If they come to the understanding that it is worth the money they ask for it - Take it.

m
mavlan 14.09.19

XS, these poles are one of the few developers in the market who want the coin to maintain credibility they have is huge, if you are certainly not adherents of shit who don't like wizards... If you decide to take, take in ghogha, what would the greedy Gabin 30% did not get)

O
OkGo 14.09.19

Here everyone decides for himself.
Rarely do pre-orders because to many developers and publishers, trust is undermined.
In the case of Cyberpunk made an exception for two reasons:
1). To project a degree of trust. Well, adequate with respect to our market when the company provides a full localization. Yes, you can safely play in the English version, but sometimes it's nice to hear a full translation. The Witcher 3 in terms of the translation was very good, no matter what anyone said. While developers remain one of the few companies that really go to meet the players.
2). Adequate regional pricing. For 1999r for the AAA project - why not? If there is a price tag over 3K, then I'd expect reviews, of course.

S
Stockton_Slap 14.09.19

No

G
GuslyakOFF 14.09.19

OkGo
I totally agree with you, but the question is not that. I 100% want to buy it, but is it worth it to wait a year and a half, managed to get all the DLC and to not have to buy separately?

O
OkGo 14.09.19

Well here it is a question only you.
Want to wait or not.

_
_Atergros_ 14.09.19

GuslyakOFF
The meaning of pre-order there is absolutely no. Better to wait for release, read reviews and reviews and then decide for yourself.

W
Winnie-the-Pooh 14.09.19

_Atergros_
Dude, you don't understand. His question is not very and when to buy?
GuslyakOFF
Time still going, przekazywa. And especially do not listen to those who advises to wait for all the patches and DLC. Poised to Reda money right now, you're just investing in as future DLC and other projects of the Studio. Wow I'm a marketer! =)

H
HER535 14.09.19

can you still take a shit to go to advise?