3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Schminie 14.09.19 08:46 pm

Bug as becoming a Lord Vampire (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

After I became a vampire thanks to the Dawnguard, I was surprised when I saw what you did Harkon, and when I took serana, I began fumbling with the bowl. went to kill everything, but that's not the problem, when the transformation of my hero hangs skoraczewski and holding his stomach, through sec 15 another from his head flies the blood after the transformation. How to solve? Maybe the fix is? Or some kind of team? Thanks in advance.
13 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kyubi 14.09.19

I did not notice, I try to load a saved game before becoming a Lord vampire and to go through the initiation again.

S
Schminie 14.09.19

Kyubi
The fact of the matter is that not roll, if I could so 1 extra time transformirovalsya, then the same problem.

R
ReKsSam 14.09.19

Most likely your save game cluttered scripts - clean.

S
Schminie 14.09.19

ReKsSam
Tell me the command please

R
ReKsSam 14.09.19

It's not the team, is a third-party programs also, like Skyrim Save Cleaner. Googly

v
v4silich 14.09.19

Prompt , play for custody of dawn . And sometimes ,for no apparent reason the message that by feeding your strength of a vampire weakens.The vampires in near there.He is not a vampire.Vampirism this,not sick.Follow this all the time.When you fight with the vampires-have a look-not picked up anything. And then again,and vampire abilities.Just go,the screen turns red,a message of what I ate and already I'm a vampire. Who knows?

N
Natoriy 14.09.19

Help! Don't know what to do. After I brought home Serano starts a dialogue with Harkon. He offers me to become a vampire, I'm told that I'm a werewolf. He turns into a Lord vampire, and asks what choice I made, I answered him that he decided to become a vampire. He bites me, but after a bite, my character can't do anything. Just standing in a frozen state. Tried to download the game from the last save, but the problem persists.

K
Kerim Agaev 14.09.19

You have conflicting mods,Try to disable the mod on the flight and become

A
Aleksey Ekimovv 14.09.19

I can't take a human form, seems to be picked reconversion in the menu under the button Q on pressing Z nothing happens, what to do? help!

A
Alexzed1 14.09.19

help can not turn into a vampire Lord, a place it shows a question mark in the red corner and he gets stuck in the landscapes don't know what to do?

N
NKDTH 14.09.19

Alexey Ekimov
the same problems, the solution was found?

l
lcTrAxl 14.09.19

Guys what should I do if after being bitten by Harkon of the vampire in the castle say that I again accepted his gift?

G
Genocidnik iz Germanii 14.09.19

Harkon bites me and the game crashes.