3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SanSanZ 15.12.19 04:34 am

Experience 30-minute demo (Resident Evil 2)

You can already download on Xbox One or PS4 region of Australia.

Tested on Pro PS4, overall I liked it... 30 minutes is of course very small, but it is clear that a remake of the fit.
How about you ? Already decided to buy the game ?
65 Comments
Sort by:
g
gekans 15.12.19

Played , the only positive experience is the good old resident , looking forward to the full version .

D
DragonCommander56 15.12.19

Well, I will say that I liked everything, thought at first too much ammo, but then after the shoot several of the zombies begin to realize that even such a huge number (by the standards of other parts) is not even enough for 5 zombies + to all good sound and soundtrack that keeps the tension and the zombies themselves if they do not post the head, you can get up and this thought that they can stand up too, worried constantly and keeps the tension even got scared once, when the corpse from the closet fell out) so I pre-order the game without delay) Really looking forward to)

Optimization does not know, normal or not, but on my system in Full HD on Ultra resolution 100% 140-170 FPS, but I include a vertical synchronization, so that a stable 60 FPS at a resolution of 200% 45-50 FPS, although I 100% enough so

PS In the original never played it and I can not compare, in General, that plus, nostalgia will not stop to evaluate the game, but still cool

D
Ded MastDay 15.12.19

In General, I went through the demo, calmly, slowly. Mixed impressions. It seems to be a good game, but not quite what I expected. The pros will not, and so you all know, it Rezik 2 - one of the best parts of the series. Of the minuses:
1. Did not like that in the selection of subjects all the time have inventory and have to press the confirm key. It is very uncomfortable, it kills the momentum, and after two or three hours of the game, just ostochertelo. It would be much better if it opened only if there is no free space to make a throw.
2. The sound of gunfire - there is no feeling that the firing of firearms, some claps of Pneumatics. On the background of other sounds, it's sort of silly perceived.
3. Sight - don't know exactly what it is, but he seemed somehow uncomfortable.
4. Clues(markers) that somehow, like in the 7th resika, can be disabled only together with the whole interface. Console bullshit.
5. A lot of ammunition. I understand that this is a demo, but I think the full version will as well.
6. The absence of any destructible environment. I understand that the thread is not about that, but in the court of 2019, and you can technically implement the physics of the destruction of boxes and lamps. It's great would have played into the overall atmosphere.
7. The game I have lag on any graphics settings. On average, when soap the picture shows 57-72 fps, but the feeling is not above 40, and while running and sharp turns of the camera and does frieze. Not very comfortable.
On the General sensations, do not have the oppressive atmosphere of horror that was 20 years ago. It can of course be attributed to the fact that I'm older, and I do not what can impress, if not for one thing. For example, games like The Evil Within (2014) and Dead Space (2008) could, in due time, cause in me the same feelings. And by the way, the remaster of the first part, I also liked.

E
EFIMn 15.12.19

WELL, judging from the demo to the technical question anybody questions does not arise, but the top and the system requirements of democratic 30 fps all as something to squeeze. About the plot now grovel even earlier, but what exactly is a caste-scenes fit the animation and voice at the highest level. The atmosphere here is something that is personally important to me and it is at the highest level to look forward to.

V
Veyron09 15.12.19

Just played demo, really liked it. How SN will buy it)
Can someone come in handy password locker on the second floor 2 BIO, 3 RES (picked at random)
Crack the safe failed,there certainly acid grenade or Revolver 357.

d
ded_dimitriy 15.12.19

I'll be brief.That's it ! Waiting for release !

I
InboxM 15.12.19

Only positive impressions! Liked the game.
Hmm, it is good.Don't know about the rest of you, at high graphics preset time and full hd, the game runs flawlessly and the Frisians, and even the video driver was not updated.
But in General one demo too early about the game to judge.
Freaked the timer for 30 minutes.

m
m01533nk0 15.12.19

Veyron09
9 times D (right) 15 times A (left) 7 times D (right), then Space - there will be the second of pouches

j
jarlight 15.12.19

Soap disappears if you set the antialiasing SMAA ,but then we have the ladders. Played on ultra with textures on 8GB.

j
jarlight 15.12.19

Slipnot6
you're screenshots from the video posted in the videos,just no soap.

S
Slipnot6 15.12.19

jarlight
There are no commercials. The cutscene in the game engine, so there is no difference. Of the rollers - only the trailer after the demo.

J
Janekste 15.12.19

Together the positive aspects, the negative is missing, you can say that Resident Evil 2 remake is gorgeous, and maybe even a brilliant game on the theme of zombies at the moment. This adventure definitely not to miss. Myself preset 10 out of 10, because it's really cool... the Rating is so high just for the simple reason that I expected the game much less. Thought it would be something similar to the story campaign for Leon from RE6 in terms of atmosphere and sensations, and in fact I got the game at times a higher level. All the elements of gameplay mechanic at its finest. Although the old part of the RE do not one can boast of perfection - always something I found fault with. Here I stupidly did not found something to complain about.

Optimization of the mothership. It's extremely annoying. The animation is perfect. Responsive control. The sound is fine. Zombies finally zombie - I mean really terrifying and not die like flies in the dash, as is often the case in many other games on this subject. These must be the zombies in Resident Evil 2 right. The perfect balance in terms of pumped feelings of fear, adventure, wonder, and other things that should be in every brilliant play. Gentlemen developers with huge respect for a great game!

Played with the trainer for a lock on a timer, so the level spent almost 2 hours. Had the opportunity to examine in exquisite detail slowly everything. So my emotions are not fleeting from wow effects 30 minutes, and full... I played for 2 hours and not just think the game is brilliant in everything, and at the moment deserves a 10 out of 10. It is unlikely that the game will be worse than the demo. Yes, and the plot do not worry. Any oldfag will confirm that the plot is all right to be. All the same, the plot is not completely written from scratch - it's just a remake, so to speak lifting the classics up to modern standards.

I'm happy with. I think to put this masterpiece the rating lower than 10, a crime!

S
Salvador Gunzerker 15.12.19

Please tell me, when time starts: immediately in the game or in game menu?

P
Portmen 15.12.19

All at the highest level, but something confused me, at times, to kill zombies you need 6-7 shots to the head, which is somewhat weird.

Z
Zombieller 15.12.19

Salvador Gunzerker
In the game menu, and during gameplay, the pause timer is not assigned.

J
Johnny3Volta 15.12.19

The game is gorgeous! Now I shall buy when released and pass on the stream!)) ?

S
Salvador Gunzerker 15.12.19

Zombieller
I mean the initial screen.
I can put the graphics settings and controls, without loss of time the timer?

B
Bogdan Dzhim 15.12.19

The timer works only after you start to pass the game.So configure control safely.By the way the game is excellent.Already takakazu on the incentive.

H
Hanzo666 15.12.19

Spent a lot of playing time on reading the notes, it turns out, while you're reading them - the clock is ticking. A serious drawback.
And so, basically, the demo is great, excellent, and I absolutely love it.
The remaster, which we really deserved.

O
Olly-alpha 15.12.19

No melee? I mean... it does not? With a knife, and firearms, and... Everything? You can't just pick and strike the zombie in the jaw?
Hmm. This is a very, very strange, I tell you.
In other respects, the impressions are rather positive. Management is not very responsive - but you get used to it. The solution with the display of the inventory debatable, but again- you get used to it. But the fact that without a knife and pistol Leon - like a helpless kitten to get used for half an hour did not happen.
Verdict: I am totally going to play it, of course.