3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SanSanZ 15.12.19 04:34 am

Experience 30-minute demo (Resident Evil 2)

You can already download on Xbox One or PS4 region of Australia.

Tested on Pro PS4, overall I liked it... 30 minutes is of course very small, but it is clear that a remake of the fit.
How about you ? Already decided to buy the game ?
65 Comments
Sort by:
I
Illorin 15.12.19

If anyone should be able to see the passage:

M
MarM 15.12.19

Hanzo666
this is not a remaster and a remake are two completely different things
the remaster is the original with improved graphics
a remake is a new game which is based on the old

C
Constant1ne 15.12.19

Portmen All at the highest level, but something confused me, at times, to kill zombies you need 6-7 shots to the head that a bit weird.
It's obvious you never played the old part. I will please you, such comments from unkillable zombie cloud. Then, they are zombies, damn it. It is not the people!!! And body with rotten brains and who would only eat human flesh. To kill normal zombies in one small-caliber pistol can not do.

L
Lego242242 15.12.19

Liked the game. Addictive. Not it's graphics, namely the performance. Resident 7 was the beautiful graphics, the

i
iKapusha 15.12.19

passed quietly and slowly for 58 minutes with the trainer))

P
Portmen 15.12.19

Constant1ne
It's obvious you never played the old part.
Don't know what you see, but I played in almost all parts of the resident, specifically the second part I took in ' 99 and all the time was just 8, and if in isometric of the second part could simply no vytselit head zambaco, in the remake the opportunity is there and it is not clear why you need to produce 6 fucking bullets into the zombie's head to the left.
I will please you, such comments from unkillable zombie cloud.
So maybe there is a problem? Hence the comments. Brains turn.
Then, they are zombies, damn it. It is not the people!!! And body with rotten brains and who would only eat human flesh.
Now I don't think you played the old parts and don't know what a canonical zombie that needs to die from a single shot to the head, and there is a reasonable explanation.
PS
Here's proof from the old RE2, in the third minute.

-
- DILOR- 15.12.19

In the original Resident Evil 2 - the mission for Claire was much more interesting than Leon.

Z
Zombieller 15.12.19

Portmen
Well I agree it would be very easy to fly into the room and handing out headshots is quite slow zombies.

S
SULIK 712 15.12.19

- DILOR-there are 2 of the story for each character when taking the plot And for Leon opens the story in Claire B,and Vice versa

H
Hanzo666 15.12.19

Olly-alpha
Well, the fight with the knife just yet and is the neighbor. The problem is that it is impermanent, as in the previous parts, because the knife you can break or lose.
And about melee, let's just say I wouldn't want to touch a zombie with your bare hands...

G
Grandshot 15.12.19

Hanzo666 wrote:
The problem is that it is impermanent, as in the previous parts, because the knife you can break or lose.
Dataminer found something about the knife.
SPOILERS the game will be the second - not the breaking kind of knife.

H
Hanzo666 15.12.19

Grandshot
Very entertaining, but I somehow think that it will give for completing. It would be logical.

p
pechenkii 15.12.19

1)Graphics soapy shit(on ps4,that on a computer)
2)Apparently zombies are immortal, some times even after 2-3 shots in the head don't die-_-
3)On the controller is just terrible aiming
The atmosphere at the top of course, I will play, but the dialogue is upset, not 2018/19 year clearly. Yell from the commentators above, who admires the picture is apparently looking to improve on the background of the original))

P
Proshedshiy bezdnu 15.12.19

SanSanZ wrote:
How about you ?
No way.

O
Olly-alpha 15.12.19

Hanzo666
Disposable (if left in zombie) the knife - like doesn't count, I'm talking about something else... About the touch - Yes, it is better to let the zombies begin pieces of meat from the neck to tear than hands to push him away. All right.

S
SpamerPG 15.12.19

sorry PC even the demo does not pull(

H
Hanzo666 15.12.19

Olly-alpha
Ah, I get it, you're on the cross legs or non-lethal hadsome when zombies are stunned, you can hold the reception of the melee in re4-7? Well, yeah, not enough of this, but we can assume that Leon before such was not yet. And the possibility of losing a knife in the mix, I think, quite an interesting idea from the developers, gives a plus to the atmosphere. I remember the video where a guy is taught to throw the axe, threw it, turned to the audience and says, and now, the end of you, axe you threw out. And so with the knife.

D
DrakoshKa Furri 15.12.19

pechenkii
Zombies killed and how. Only they have the head to carry for this. And Fat people with 2-3 shots. Skinny tenacious.

c
comendant 15.12.19

Hiro made a surprise picture .

L
LaFeT666 15.12.19

sjwa123456
vovo