3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Demon59901 15.12.19 11:38 am

The most powerful weapon (Dead Space 3)

What is the most powerful weapon in the game?
113 Comments
Sort by:
I
InSaneJeSter 15.12.19

I near created zalapski+ cikolata bath + flamethrower very Mashina thing suggest

P
Pufff 15.12.19

DLS carabiner Evangelist (heavy fire + pyro) ,but as Navarrese ESTs buy scheme bull Papp and grenade launcher (protective cover + explosive power)

the grenade launcher just breaks all around and you damage not cause ) + if it is necessary for the accuracy in the distance to shoot is the gun =)

with these barrels I was playing on unreal difficulty without any problems.

A
Arguru 15.12.19

rsac labor.

S
Stormreaver 15.12.19

Instant damage - 1) Seismoelectro (with stasis finally) + Protective Cover - On Impossible fansatic all kinds of necro. 2) Shotgun Evangelist c mod in fire damage.
On a prolonged damage - 1) Sticky bolas, devour what you want for a couple of seconds. First, tear off the legs, then arms and head, then explodes. 2) Small arms with modded Magnetic wave. Powerful and convenient.

X
Xsenon.[Rus] 15.12.19

I personally do 2 types of weapons: long-distance 1) sniper+stuff that pegs sends+reinforced damage+optical sight
near and middle 2) flamethrower with freeze mod+normal flamethrower+acid bath+extra ammo.
In the first case it is good against humans and necro of dalnik( unsuit), and the second against the rest, vestigial the only way.
crysis posani
I personally disagree Dmcsee Orfe seemed too weak although probably just a matter of taste.

v
vitolive 15.12.19

Dyavolski horn - the most powerful weapon with infinite ammo

s
stalker_stas 15.12.19

the framework is sobrany me a Revolver and a sniper rifle !

J
Just Do It Again 15.12.19

top - sniper
the bottom - dart rapid-fire - WEAPON BOMB!)

F
FDGoD_UA 15.12.19

The enforcer to create need a lot of resources it is well worth it trust me )))

Z
Zomb1k 15.12.19

For ranged I have a standard datecomm + Subversion module. Put the enemy six-foot sleeper, and if he didn't have enough - blow it. Melee - a pipe cutter with a stun module. Hordes of small enemies are sawn to cheer one or two saws, but if during the attack, to include electroshock - you can at least all enemies surrounding you for 1 second to fry. True boss strained, from graticola on the sensitive points will enter hell.

S
Stormreaver 15.12.19

FDGoD_UA
I tried a whole bunch of weapons and I can say that shit your Enforcer. Bola and Grenade compared to the shotgun - doomsday weapon (I gathered from their resources the description of the Black Hole, Unforgiving, Acid Solvent, another Enforcer and a bunch more).

PS Play Impossible

s
serial86 15.12.19

Gathered bullpup and a rocket launcher,knocks and all.

R
Ragna - the Bloodedge 15.12.19

Top variable-precision, bottom compressor, both the fashion for damage, all upgrades on damage and rate of fire. Cartridges Gretl, but any creature on the vinaigrette can be sent at any distance.

What kind of junkie then climbs and cons of all?)

D
Demon59901 15.12.19

I put on the laser cutter knife (exact name do not remember) It is well (relatively) works against the dystrophies. However, you need to change something, the old cannon to be fed. And since resources are tight, then I would not want to miss with a choice.

a
asxva 15.12.19

loved datecomm, collected with the mod on blast, grade: fine, damage is great, plus the enemy carries with him to hell and trivadis good at it. of the downsides of current a long time. and bol liked Bouncing+ball on the floor. helps even against the crowd of necromorphs

L
Laplase 15.12.19

I use two guns, one plasma cutter, pumped at the rate of fire and damage to the max, bottom gun, pumped at the rate of fire, damage and clip. The second gun sniper, bleed on damage, fire rate and clip, bottom - Tesla, although probably better to tie Balestra. Sniper knocks everyone and everything with one shot, and a torch gun use for Belushi

d
dexex 15.12.19

I'm old school)))

1 - cutter of the lithosphere + rivets with mod on damage , all quickly and accurately
2 - a laser cutter with a wide angle (and damage store) + force gun (magazine + speed) , against most of the crowd then) power knocked out - a cutter pack of fry .
or as an option - bol + mines, too, Kanae)

well that did not zatsiklivatsya standard guns - a flight of fancy works))) to craft guns is cool..

W
Wasilisq 15.12.19

Collected almost universal weapon:
The top Gun from Metrosound. 80 rounds (and if you want you can pump and 90 rounds)
Bottom the most common Plasmart modified in a wide power wave
The gun is not particularly powerful, it turns out, however, the number of rounds in the magazine - the highest among any other weapon in the game, Almost never has to reload. And putting the modifiers on the damage + the fire/electricity almost compared the damage with a gunshot rifles. Accuracy - enough to fight bosses to get to the vulnerable places. The total number of rounds for this gun - also the highest in the game, I laziyu with 2000-3000 rounds))) the queue until there are bullets in the clip (very upset gun, shut-off turn 2-3 rounds)
If attacked by a large crowd, or throw a very fast necromorph cast power gun, and finish off lying from a machine gun. The clip, as already said, a huge, enough for all
This thing helps against all kinds of necromorphs - a universal weapon for all distances except far. To retreat very often) you Can just stand still and throw all of the incoming. With these weapons they forgot how to use stasis, used only against bosses

Well powerful medium melee weapons:
Top teslascan modified torsion modulator. Shoots electricity at the average distance and the clot of electricity explodes in a fairly large radius. Good to crack down immediately with a crowd of enemies. It is very powerful - the most powerful version among electroplatea (except CVT accuracy, but fires instantly without preparation). Effective immediately for all body nekromorfa and thus it does not have to bother crawling in the severed parts. Very uncomfortable opponents (Nekros which the belt sticking out the tentacles when cutting off the top) this weapon kills with one shot
The bottom weapon control - an ordinary shotgun (a shotgun can be an Evangelist - he has a cage large) - purely to discard the incoming reptiles with modifier stasis. But a shotgun a couple of shots can kill almost any

This gun works well against all types of enemies except bosses. This is the only drawback. Patrons eating in moderation. The number of rounds in clips: 8:8 (15 shotgun Evangelist). This will be enough for the crowd in 5-10 enemies without reloading, if not to smear

K
Kageri Sendou 15.12.19

Not highest)I 205 the machine gun ammo gained)this is really a lot)

O
OculusMortem 15.12.19

Upper: Crusher of the lithosphere.
Bottom: The Revolver.
Frame: Compact elite.
DOP. modules: Acid bath and extra damage.
Chain:
The upper, in the amount of: +8 damage, +8 rate of fire.
Lower, in the sum of: +8 damage, +8 recharge.
Powerful enough light weapons, eats little power. The exact Kraft not remember, but then add screenshots here who are interested.