3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mauntin 15.12.19 11:39 am

I want to control the camera with mouse movement, but I don't know how to do it (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

I want to control the camera with mouse movement, but I don't know how to do it, or maybe this is not in the game?
21 Comments
Sort by:
R
Runaa 15.12.19

Mountain
Do not quite understand what the question but if you mean the camera rotation in the game, the PC is hold down the right mouse button and its led.

E
Eynart 15.12.19

Mountain
You can't just mouse. Biovars said DAI - as if a return to basics and everything, but the most important thing in the DA series is not a gloomy atmosphere, not adjust your tactics, not basic, not a lot of hard choices, the most important thing is to keep the right mouse button when turning the camera, as if we're playing a classic RPG, and do not care that the items and enemies still have to run up, the main thing - that the camera is turned only while holding the RMB, as in DAO and NWN.

973_ALuKaRD_973 15.12.19

Uncomfortable of course, Yes. But it is possible and to be perverted, if very uncomfortable. To make some of Scriptum, that when pressed, say unnecessary Caps Lock hold the right mouse button. Voila. The same drop out of this mode rises perfectly in F.

S
Shadows3D 15.12.19

It's just a matter of habit - trust me 3 days notice not be)

g
ghoul666 15.12.19

alixey59
http://forum.bioware.com/topic/520455-autohotkey-mouselook-script-for-pc-users/ - here's a script for without holding down RMB. You only need to install Autohotkey.

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 15.12.19

Now the crack will finish to completely working state and trample fashion. Then the camera will turn so even though that way.

M
MAXHARDMAN 15.12.19

ADVICE - if I can hold the RMB , then using programki XMouseButtonControl , you can set the value for the right button sticky right button. One keystroke and turn your camera all you want , pressing again takes effect.

-
-Al-ex- 15.12.19

MAXHARDMAN
Could you explain how to do it with the game. Or lay out your videos, if not difficult!

i
icmfedya 15.12.19

Games King
I tried, but that's just inconvenient.and quite frankly, even worse. all interact (press e, or whatever it was by default - i.e., the picking, reading, and the actual interaction), automatic cutting clamping and mouse need to press it twice-click to re-enable the effect. crap in short

M
M.E.I.0188 15.12.19

Guys is it possible to zoom the camera in, a very shallow character to me,or to change the camera view at all

A
Arger 15.12.19

M. E. I. 0188
And the scroll wheel on the mouse you got banned?

M
MAXHARDMAN 15.12.19

icmfedya
Disagree , resets only the menu , the selection and combat resets. And then quickly press 2 times the button or constantly keep a big difference.

Games King
RMB on the app in tray setup -> Add -> application - specify the path to the file DragonAgeInquisition.exe
Select it in the window on the left , then Layer 1 -> Right Button -> right button sticky

v
vitovt-d 15.12.19

ghoul666
There is also a script with a one-time pressing RMB

m
maks1212 15.12.19

sorry disabled do not play, we need governance in the first or second part of the game only with the mouse.

F
Fares Yakovlev 15.12.19

Really hate that poke object tipo gathering or Ingram, if not closely approached anything nebudet, before he understood and ran to collect.

Y
Yuriy Rakushevskiy 15.12.19

In the settings control assign button toggle mouse review, click the game and VOILA!

A
Aleksandr Leschuk 15.12.19

Yuri Yakushevsky
thank you, my good man!
I really just had to play not quit))

A
Agent Qracle 15.12.19

Yuri Yakushevsky
Ohhh, thank you!

N
Nerzul91 15.12.19

Yuri Yakushevsky
Thank you!

K
Krokodilov Sergey 15.12.19

Thanks to the first passage very awkward to play with the pressed left button мыши4 years ago...